X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High society meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

High society meeting Empty
PostSubject: High society meeting   High society meeting Empty6/8/2010, 2:05 pm

~The High Society are in there locker room sitting around a table, Drew Richard Speaks up first~
Drew "Rich" Richard: "Great Job guys on the win, same here, this stable is working out fine. but we hit a little speed bump with the Thorn Brothers. what should we do about that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High society meeting   High society meeting Empty6/8/2010, 3:40 pm

~Baldor makes a loud whistle and his dog Boss comes running to him~
Baldor: "This my dear friend is my African liondog, my dear dog Boss. I can tell him to attack the guys."
~Drew and Boo looks at the dog~
Boo: "Sure is a big dog but not what we need to do, beside we are at high class we do our own business like real gentlemen!"
Drew: "Think I have to agree with Boo.."
Baldor: "So, no dung from my dad's farm either then?"
~Baldor sits down on floor at side of his dog. He grab his own chin looking like his thinking.Suddenly he jumps up back on his feet's~
Baldor: "Ok ok I got it! Let's just trash their looker, provoke them to attack us, while they loose their calm we keep cool head and take advance of the situation. My dad always said: keep a cool head to outsmart a angry bull."
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: High society meeting   High society meeting Empty6/8/2010, 11:02 pm

Boo: "Guys, slow down and let's thinks this out. Do we really want to get a feud started with the Thorn Brothers?"
~Drew and Baldor look at Boo as if that's a stupid question~
Boo: "I don't think we do, not that it wouldn't be fun, hell Jay and I tore up arenas all around the world for about three seasons while putting the young gunz division on the map."
~Now Drew and Baldor look at Boo with really confused looks on their faces~
Boo: "Guys think about it, we have nothing to gain from warring with the Thorns. They have nothing we want. I mean if we're going to go town to town night after night and beat the wholly living hell out of each other giving these fans something they'll remember for the rest of their lives, there needs to be something at stake, other than just the pure glory of it."
~Drew and Baldor appear as if what Boo is saying is sinking in as they begin to nod they're agreement~
Boo: "Don't get me wrong, Drew, you and I are going to go out there and whip there ass tonight just like they were anybody else that's in our way to the tag team titles, but we don't need to make this personal. If we allow that to happen, GQ has already won this battle. Nothing would satisfy them more than watching us beat each other to death so when they decide to come off their high and mighty mountain to give us peasants a title shot we'll already be wore down."
~Drew looks on intense and focused. Baldor has a confused look on his face~
Baldor: "What about my match with Milo?"
Boo: "Baldor feel free to do whatever you want to him after you beat the wholly living hell out of him. He means nothing to us, the only reason he's here is his Uncle Sentinel is allowing him to be here."
~Baldor, starts grinning~
Baldor: "Does that mean I can use the cow dung?"
Boo: "Normally, I'd say no because we are High Society but I guess we can make an exception this one time."
~Baldor jumps up like a little kid all excited, as the camera fades to black~
(Jay feel free to jump in or Baldor or Drew or GQ for that matter.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High society meeting   High society meeting Empty6/11/2010, 8:22 pm

Drew "Rich" Richard: "What do you guys think about me spray painting Pitbull, should we do something like that tonight?"
~The camera fades to black, the answer is remained a mystery~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High society meeting   High society meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

High society meeting
Page 1 of 1