X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Society Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

High Society Meeting Empty
PostSubject: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/13/2010, 9:29 pm

~The High Society are sitting around a table for another meeting in there locker room~
Drew "Rich" Richard: "Great Job again guys, Me and Boo took down the Thorn Bros, and Baldor demolished Milo! I'm still thinking of something to do. I'll try to have something up soon."

Last edited by Drew "Rich" Richard on 6/16/2010, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/15/2010, 12:15 pm

Baldor: "Do...I get my own trading cards now?"
~Baldor twinging his thumbs and looking questioning at both Boobinator and Drew "Rich" Richard~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 11:06 am

~Jay Thorn and Pitbull bust into the High Society locker room and get to the table and looking directly at Boobinator~
Jay Thorn: "Is this your idea of a truce Boo? Your little goon making this more and more personal every week? Cause we're sick and tired of listening to Richie Rich here."
~Boobinator looks and Jay and Pitbull and calmly takes a sip of water from a glass~
Boobinator: "Jay. Calm down. You know how it is, business is just business."
~Pitbull's frustration runs over and he takes the glass and throws it into the wall behind Boobinator, breaking it~
Pitbull: "There's how calm we are gonna be."
~Suddenly Jay puts an arm across Pitbull's chest and looks like he's thinking~
Jay Thorn: "You know what. Your right, business is business. So here's business for you. We are now the number one contenders for Guilty Conscience inside a steel cage, earned or not. You want a title shot? Fine. You will get the first shot when we win in exchange for a small favor. Drew faces me next week in a Last Man Standing match and no outside interference from anyone. What do you say?"

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 6/16/2010, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
High Society Meeting 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 2:31 pm

Huh??
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 2:43 pm

Something to carry this storyline Drew's been building forward.
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 2:46 pm

the last sentence makes no sens.

drew faces me next week tonight......?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 2:47 pm

sorry guys, typo.... edit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 4:33 pm

Drew "Rich" Richard: "How will we know that there will be no interference?"
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 4:48 pm

Jay Thorn: "How bout this? Pitbull gets involved, you get your shot for free, match ends and you get what you want. High Society gets involved and the deal is off, someone else gets the title shot. As for anyone else, High Society and Pitbull will be lumberjacks to insure no one interferes. Any physicality between them will result in the deal being off and you earn your title shot like anyone else. Pretty good deal, huh? All you have to do is get in the ring with me in a Last Man Standing match and the rest make sure no one interferes and the shot is yours regardless of the result."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 4:54 pm

Drew "Rich" Richard: "I Agree."
~Drew extends his hand~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 4:59 pm

Pitbull: "Well that's all well and dandy Richy, but last I checked Boobinator is the leader of your little crew. So what do you say?"
~Jay and Pitbull look at Boobinator and extend their hands at him~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 5:46 pm

~Baldor goes in between them and looking all angry while his dog Boss stand still staring at them like waiting for one to move~
Baldor: "You barge in like owning our locker room, and talk like your the man, why not me just crush you both where you stand!"
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 6:29 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 6:32 pm

~Boo stands up quickly and whistles loudly to get everyone's attention~
Boo: "Baldor, please be seated and let me handle this."
~Baldor slowly walks over to his chair while still glaring hard at Jay~
Boo: "Jay, my big friend does have a point you have no right to come barging into our locker room, on the other hand I do understand your frustration and I would probably do the same thing if roles were reversed."
~Boo looks at Jay with a little grin on his face~
Boo: "What you are proposing is an interesting offer, and since Drew has already agreed to it, we will accept."
~Boo looks at Jay dead serious~
Boo: "We've got one problem though, what if you don't win the titles at Guilty Conscience? I don't feel like we would have to uphold our end of the agreement if you don't hold up yours."
~Boo looks around and starts grinning again~
Boo: "But honestly, I don't think we'll have to worry about that because I think you'll get it done one way..."
~Boo starts grinning wide~
Boo: "or another."
~Boo reaches out and shakes Jay's and Pitbull's hands~
Boo: "Oh and Baldor, you keep winning and you'll have that action figure real soon as well as a nice shiny belt to go with it."
(Camera fades to black unless Jay or anyone else wants to add anything.)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty6/16/2010, 6:45 pm

Jay Thorn: "Don't worry Boo. You know me better than..."
~Jay looks at Pitbull quickly and then back at Boobinator with his trademark cocky smirk~
Jay Thorn: "Almost anyone. You know I have a habit of...coming through...when the stakes are high."
~Jay and Pitbull walk away as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Society Meeting   High Society Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

High Society Meeting
Page 1 of 1