X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypocrite High... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Hypocrite High... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Hypocrite High... (XFW)   Hypocrite High... (XFW) Empty3/1/2012, 7:59 am

David Hood: "This has been a wild ride tonight already. And speaking of wild rides, no one has been on the wild side more than Jay Thorn as of late."
Matt Scott: "No kidding. Jay's been on a tear ever since Chaos N' Mayhem and from what i understand, he has another message for the XFE and the fans right here tonight."
~Just as Matt finishes his sentence, "Playing the Saint" by Digital Summer blasts through the arena, causing the fans to jump to their feet in a mixed reaction of boos and cheers as Jay Thorn makes his way out wearing his ripped black jeans with a chain and worn out brown leather jacket~
David Hood: "As of late, Jay hasn't been making a whole lot of friends in the back as usual, but I think the fans that have supported Jay over the course of his career have become even more rabid than before."
~Jay stops at ringside and is clearly amused by a fan holding up a sign saying "XFE Board Fears Jay Thorn", before making his way into the ring and getting a mic from a stagehand. As he is about to speak, he is cut off by rivaling chants of "Jay is awesome" and "Shut the **** up!", which again causes amusement in the ever confident Jay~
Jay Thorn: "Now, before I get started on what needs to be said right here tonight and before some other irrelevant piece of XFE history gets his big girl panties in an uproar, I would like to say thank you. Because whether you love me or hate me, this is what this business should be all about! Whether you agree with what I say or not, for the last three weeks everyone has been talking about little-ol-me. And I don't need to run down a five minute list of things I screwed people out of to do it!"
~A cheer is heard as the camera zooms in a bit on Jay who sarcastically acts as if spiking his hair up before he brings the mic back to his mouth~
Jay Thorn: "Now, this is probably going to get me in even more hot water within this company than I already am in, but let's face it. You people don't listen to me because I sugarcoat things or because I'm politically correct in the things I address. You see, last week a couple of people mentioned me when they had the chance. I already talked about Jesse last week and how I felt about him. The other one was none other than the 2011 AND 2012 Lord of Mayhem, the 2 time XFE World Heavyweight Champion, the Triple Crown Champion, yada, yada, yada. Gobeer...."
~A deafening wave of boos erupt from the audience at the mention of Gobeer's name, causing Jay to act as if the boos are crushing him under their weight before smiling~
Jay Thorn: "Wow. They really like you, Spikes. Now, you said a couple of things about me. First off, you went ahead and you mouthed off about how I don't deserve a title shot over you at Saint Patrick's Days Massacre, simply by the merit that while both of us have been champions in XFE exactly four times, two of your title reigns were for the World Title.... Fair enough."
~Jay shrugs his shoulders and makes an expression as if impressed~
Jay Thorn: "The thing that bothers me is when you assume your title reigns were better or more meaningful while the fact is that most of us probably don't even remember your reign as Universal-X or Tag Team Champion. And that you actually had the balls to say that you led the most dominate group in history and then that it was ME that learned that I don't need anybody to be a success in this industry."
~Jay lowers his head and shakes it with a smile to cheers before continuing~
Jay Thorn: "See, Gobeer, your right. The record books will state that your a former World Champion. The record books will state that you've WON more Bronze Ring matches than me. But the true history of Gobeer will state that unlike Jay Thorn, you never won anything straight up on your own. See, while you are admittedly the bigger success so far of us in terms of accolades and win-loss records, unlike you, I didn't need four or five people to make me champion. I didn't need to ruin people like Pat or Amber's careers to get ahead and in fact my road to success has bred success around me, while yours has been like a cancer that spreads and kills anything it touches."
~Jay leans on to the ropes as the camera zooms in for a close-up~
Jay Thorn: "So go around and act like your a man of greatness because you've stepped on someone else for the benefit of your success. Everybody else seems to be doing it as well. There's no shortage of sanctimonious wannabe saints in this world. But I don't need to be like you. I don't need to tell you how great I am. I don't need to tell them how great I am. ~points to the audience~ Because the fact is, they know how great I am. Because just like you, I've been a champion on every level I've been on. But unlike you, I don't need schemes and a bunch of cronies to do it."
~Jay steps back as the camera zooms back out and the crowd cheers for Jay~
Jay Thorn: "And one week from tonight, it's Saint Patrick's Days Massacre. In one week, Sentinel faces the most unlikely challenger to his reign as champion so far, when I get my opportunity to prove how good I am. But Sentinel, trust me. If you choose to do the same that Jesse Blue did, the same that Gobeer did and the same that almost every single guy around you did, you'll wind up hurt. You choose to overlook me, you choose to look at me as anything less than the greatest threat to your title to date and I WILL kick your head off. Because trust me, they all did it. Boo did it... Jake did it... Morbid and DTJ did it... And in the end they all fell. Just like one week from tonight, you'll fall."
~Jay drops the mic as "Playing the Saint" by Digital Summer begins to play again and he leaves the ring.~
Matt Scott: "I was thinking Jay had become a player here in the last few weeks but after what he said about Gobeer, it's clear. He has a death wish!"
David Hood: "Or maybe, Matt. Just maybe, Jay might have a point."
Matt Scott: "Yeah, right..."
Back to top Go down

Hypocrite High... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1