X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Encounters... RP for XFW 21/09/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Interesting Encounters... RP for XFW 21/09/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Encounters... RP for XFW 21/09/2011   Interesting Encounters... RP for XFW 21/09/2011 Empty9/21/2011, 8:03 am

(To be placed two matches after Armin Schawtz's match please.)

~Jill Wagner is standing in front of a XFW logo with, as usual, a mic in her hand~
Jill: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce my guest at this time, He is one of the six men to be in the All Or Nothing XFW World Heavyweight Championship match, The Kiwi Icon, Jeremy Alsop!"
~There is a massive cheer from the crowd as Jeremy walks into the scene, stops and puts his arm around Jill~
Jill: "Jeremy, tonight you go one on one with Destiny member, Serious Pat Booker. Do you have any special plans for your match?"
Jeremy: "Well Jill, I'm not to sure. You see, I haven't been thinking about this match tonight. I'm sure you recall last week and announced that there will be a Six Man All or Nothing Match for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship at All or Nothing, correct?"
Jill: "That's right. With the extra addition of all the participants been forced to sacrifice something if they get pinned."
Jeremy: "That's the one. I've been trying to think of what to sacrifice and I just can't think off anything. Sure I could do the typical Alsop thing and sacrifice my career but seriously, how many times has an Alsop done that and came out second best?"
Jill: "Three times."
~Jeremy looks away from Jill for a brief moment before turning back to her~
Jeremy: "You didn't need to answer that but yes, it's been three times. But I was the first so just remember that. I started that trend. But back to my dilemma. What else is there that I could possibly sacrifice?"
~Jill starts to think off something when Jeremy slaps her gently on the back~
Jeremy: "I GOT IT!! If, and that is a big If, someone pins me at All or Nothing then I will sacrifice myself to them."
~There is a cheer from the crowd as Jill looks perplexed~
Jill: "Um....I don't think that came out right Jeremy."
Jeremy: "No...No it didn't. But what I was meaning was that I will become the slave of the person that is lucky enough to pin me. The fact that I won't be getting pinned doesn't quite matter. That is because I'm going to be the one to pin Gobeer and take that Pretty Looking World Heavyweight Championship Belt away from him."
~The crowd go nuts as Jeremy smiles at his decision~
Jill: "Thank you Jeremy. And that is..."
~Jill stops mid sentence. The camera zooms out slowly to reveal Armin Schawtz, still in his wrestling gear, Zara Schawtz and PunkZack standing. Zara takes the mic from Jill, wipes it on a towel that PunkZack is holding and hands it to Armin before sending Jill on her way. Armin steps up to Jeremy~
Armin: "Look at this. The Kiwi Icon, Jeremy Alsop. Loved by millions for some reason. I don't quite understand it."
~Jeremy puts his finger up, motioning for Armin to wait. He looks at PunkZack, then at Zara before looking back at Armin~
Jeremy: "I'm sorry. We haven't been properly introduced..."
~Armin interrupts~
Armin: "And we never will be unless..."
Jeremy: "Unless..."
Armin: "You seem troubled."
Jeremy: "Troubled?"
Armin: "That's what I said. I think I might be able to help you. I understand that you've recently contemplated Retirement, correct?"
~Jeremy smiles at this question~
Jeremy: "Why Yes. I was contemplating retirement recently. That was until a little birdie told me that Worthy let my contract expire and Courtney seized the opportunity to sign me and I just told everyone who that little birdie was but that's not the issue."
~Jeremy's smile gets bigger as it appears he is looking past Armin and company~
Jeremy: "Things are about to get exciting."
~Armin turns around as the camera zooms out even more to reveal a beaming Charity Divine who is jumping about as usual~
Charity: "Hello Uncle!!!"
~Charity jumps at Jeremy, who somehow manages to catch her~
Jeremy: "You have to stop doing that Charity."
Charity: "Sorry Uncle. I don't see you that often so I'm excited."
~Charity turns around and looks at PunkZack~
Charity: "PZ!!!!! Yay!!!!"
~Charity goes to give a hesitant PunkZack a hug but is intercepted by Zara, who gets in the way. Charity looks at her for a brief moment before giving Zara a big hug, Zara struggling to get her off~
Zara: "Get off me!! Armin."
~Armin goes to grab Charity when Jeremy grabs the arm of Armin. The two stare each other down as Charity let's go off Zara~
Jeremy: "If you even think about laying a finger on my niece outside of a XFE ring, then may God have mercy on your soul because I sure as hell won't."
~Jeremy releases Armin's arm. Armin slowly walks backwards out of the scene, Zara and PunkZack following. Charity looks at Jeremy, a little sad~
Charity: "I don't think she wants to be friends."
Jeremy: "That's probably a good thing Charity. And here I was thinking that Destiny were my only problem."
Charity: "I think Gobeer is cute."
~Charity turns and skips away, singing the entire time as Jeremy stands there, rubbing his face at what his niece just said~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Interesting Encounters... RP for XFW 21/09/2011
Page 1 of 1