X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Interesting Proposition.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

An Interesting Proposition. Empty
PostSubject: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 5:39 am

We are in the new GM of X-Force Aggression's office. Dante is busy performing his GM duties, there looks to be a mountan of paperwork, as he finalises the contracts for the new-look XFA roster. It is still clear that Dante hasn't fully recovered from the viscious assault he suffered at the hands of his old boss, and now rival GM, The Sentinel.
As Dante's head is buried deep in his work, an interupting cough is heard.

Afolston: *coughs*

Dante looks up to see JD Allgood and his man-servant, Afolston, standing on the opposite side of his desk. Allgood is grinning from ear to ear as he surveys Dante's bruised and slightly swollen face. As soon as the crowd at the arena can see that it is Allgood, a large chorus of boos filter through the whole arena.

JD Allgood: *laughing* I don't know how to congratulate a man who has been beaten to a pulp, but, well done on becoming GM all the same.

Dante looks unimpressed with what Allgood has to say.

Dante: That would have been a nice gesture if you'd meant it. What are you doing in my office?

JD grins and perches himself on Dante's desk. He takes an apple from a fruit bowl on the desk, passes it to Afolston, who quickly cleans it with a clothbefore handing it back to JD. JD takes a bite of the apple, as Dante looks on, frustrated by Allgood's lack of respect.

JD: I can see you're a busy man, and this new role you've got here as GM of Aggression is a very big deal. You're still obviously suffering from that heinous and humiliating beatdown at the hands of our old friend, Sentinel, so I have a proposition for you.

Dante puts his pen down, leans back in his chair and folds his arms. He is listening but his expression suggests he is tired with Allgood's company. JD takes another bite of the apple.

JD: Why don't you take the night off, rest up, recharge the batteries, get yourself fighting fit. In the meantime, someone else can do the duty as GM here while you recuperate.

Dante: And that someone would be?

JD opens out his arms and grins at Dante.

Dante: YOU?!! You want me to entrust this show and the entire XFA roster in your hands?! Not one week ago you and your fellow Rebels were trying to take me out and take over XFW!!!

JD: Hey, times change. People change. The Rebels are history. Those guys were keeping me down and cramping my style. I'm a new man, a NEW Allgood!

Dante: (stands up) You expect me to believe this?! You must think I was born yesterday! Last week you visciously acted out an unprovoked assault on our ring announcer, Erica. That poor girl is still recovering from shock and trauma, but is still out there doing her job! All I ever here from you, is how YOU are ALWAYS the victim! How YOU are ALWAYS treated unfairly! The only thing you deserve is to get your ass kicked!!!

JD: Thats a shame, Dante. I was hoping Sentinel might have knocked some sense into you, but clearly you're still the same guy who believes in honesty, fairness and caring about these retard fans. (loud booing is again heard). If it wasn't for me this show would be NOTHING!

JD drops the apple core on Dante's desk as the two stare each other out. JD goes to leave the office with Afolston following closely behind.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 8:48 am

Um Allgood I already had the idea of a gm for a day thing long before your I sent it to DANTE but he still hasnt replied yet
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 9:26 am

TheDominator wrote:
Um Allgood I already had the idea of a gm for a day thing long before your I sent it to DANTE but he still hasnt replied yet

*sarcastic clapping*

Good for you.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 9:52 am

Yea and I did a better job then you did.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 4:47 pm

Ok guys, the GM is here to settle things. How about this, it won't be on this show but maybe on the next.

I run both your segments at the same show. Eventually, it pisses me off so I will make a match between you two and the winner becomes a Vice GM for a day for the next show.

I'd still be present in that show, but the Vice GM will have more interaction and power. Even make matches for themself. ie: if Dom wins, he can challenge anyone for his title or start a feud with someone by putting them in a match. If JD wins, he can put himself in a title match or put someone in a match that could eventually lead to a feud.

Sounds good?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 5:04 pm

For me, its OK. Sadly, Im in the other roster... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 5:17 pm

((LoL, that would be an awesome idea, I can see it now, a purple ring with pink ropes for the evening.))
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 9:12 pm

Well ok I just really was hoping to put on that gm for a day segment because I really liked it but oh well it was really long anyways, plus that sounds like a good idea anyways.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 9:59 pm

Well get used to the taste, Dominator. Because you'll be eating a lot more sour grapes after I kick yo' ass and raise hell as the vice-GM on the following show. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/3/2008, 10:29 pm

THE DOMINATOR WINS AND KICKS YOUR ASS

Im sure we all know that is whats gonna happen, it just so obvious!!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/4/2008, 4:04 pm

Ok Dom and JD. This whole segment will start next show, so your match will be next week. As for the reason, since this upcoming show is the first Aggression shows as a brand, it should have the shows Main Champ defend the title. So Dom, you'll have to defend your title on this show.

I just want to remidn you guys, that your GM for the day segments and match will be for the next show.

Also, Dom, I changed your segment a bit. I just want to run it by you. I am going to make it seem like you consider yourself a Vice GM since you're the champ, so that's why you did what you did.

I hope you guys understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty7/5/2008, 2:42 am

Yea thats cool, I gotta defend me title sooner or later. I just dont see why vasoline boy gets a shot. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Proposition.   An Interesting Proposition. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Proposition.
Page 1 of 1