X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interesting run-in (First XFE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

An interesting run-in (First XFE Empty
PostSubject: An interesting run-in (First XFE   An interesting run-in (First XFE Empty5/28/2010, 1:36 am

~The crowd erupts in cheers as Argo is seen in the backstage area walking down the hall. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt, Wrestling Tights and boots with the XFE World Championship around his shoulder. The camera is following him down the hallway. Argo eventually gets to and stops at a door. The camera goes behind him to reveal the name on the door "Argo, XFE World Heavyweight Champion". When the crowd sees that they erupt in cheers. Argo tilts his head as though something is wrong. The camera looks at the door which is slightly opened. Argo cautiously opens the door. The camera is looking over his shoulder and sees nothing. He walks in and the camera man follows behind. Argo stops in his tracks as he turns the corner. The camera man turns the corner too and we see Gobeer and Amber Destiny sitting on the locker room bench. The crowd boos seeing Gobeer and Amber sitting there. Gobeer is dressed in his wrestling attire but Amber is now dressed in a very sexy outfit~
Argo: "Can I help you?"
~Argo continues to walk around the locker room looking around corners as if he is expecting more people to be there. Gobeer and Amber stand up now and Argo quickly turns his attention to them~
Gobeer: "Don't worry champ, we are not here to fight."
~Argo places himself with his back to a wall and faces Gobeer~
Argo: "Then why are you here?"
~Gobeer smirks quickly before talking~
Gobeer: "I am here to offer you a chance of a life time. I have seen your ability in the ring and was impressed with your victory over Playboy at Super Force II but you have to understand these fans are holding you back and if you were in Destiny you would have unlimited power. I have been watching you since we formed and we think you have what it takes to join us and embrace your Destiny."
~Amber walks over to Argo and flaunts her very sexy body right in front of Argo who seems to like what he sees~
Amber Destiny: "You know joining Destiny has some seriously sexy perks."
~Gobeer walks over to Argo and extends his hand~
Gobeer: "So what do you say champ?"
~Argo looks at Gobeer like he is considering the offer but he can't keep it up and he starts to chuckle quickly~
Argo: "You are kidding me right? I am the 2010 Lord of Mayhem and the reigning XFE World Heavyweight Champion and you think I need to sacrifice the great fans of XFE in order to become a glorified street thug who would betray the world for a semi-attractive woman."
~Amber walks over to Gobeer and grabs his arm seemingly offended but Argo's comment"
Argo: "These little recruitment techniques you guys use might work on the newer guys around here but if you really thought for a second I would join you guys then I guess I honestly overestimated Destiny and your intelligence."
~Gobeer and Amber begin to walk away and Gobeer flashes his evil cocky smirk to Argo~
Gobeer: "I never really thought you would join but I figured I would give you a chance to make the right decision before the wraith of Destiny rains down upon you."
~Argo smiles at Gobeer as he flashes a look at the XFE World Heavyweight Belt on his shoulder~
Argo: "I would expect nothing else. Now don't let the door hit you on the way out."
~Amber and Gobeer are about to exit the room when Gobeer looks at Argo one last time and gives him an evil look as he leaves. The camera turns back to Argo who sets the XFE World Title Belt on the bench and begins stretching to be ready for his match~
Matt Scott: "Argo might be the World Champion but he really should have taken Destiny up on that offer. It would only have made him more successful and would have given him someone to watch his back when all these guys come after him now that he is the champ. He must be stupid or something."
David Hood: "It is called having honor, pride and being a good person Matt. Something you don't know anything about but we are lucky our champion is not like you."
Matt Scott: "Well after Pat Booker and Da_One beat Argo and Worthy tonight Argo will wish he joined Destiny."
Back to top Go down

An interesting run-in (First XFE
Page 1 of 1