X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sermon for Stable Warfare...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Sermon for Stable Warfare... Empty
PostSubject: Sermon for Stable Warfare...   Sermon for Stable Warfare... Empty8/1/2011, 6:02 pm

~The arena suddenly goes dark. One second. Two seconds. Three...and the X-tron flashes in black and white before a familiar face smiles his gleaming white smile towards the crowd. The sound of serene angelic choirs rise as the light comes back again, all of it accompanied by the massively booing audience. Saint Patrik stares down from the X-tron, his warm smile not corresponding to his hard green eyes. His black beard is immaculately groomed, his long brown hair pulled back into a hard ponytail. He is wearing his trademark white bulletproof vest, the broad chest proudly emblazoned with The Holy Crimson Cross of The Congregation~
Saint Patrik: "My lamb..."
~The violently booing crowd drowns out The Father of The Congregation, but he just smiles before he continues in a soft voice~
Saint Patrik: "I have always told you the truth. I have always kept my word. I not only defeated both Argo and Jack Power, I actually pinned both of them simultaneously. I did it for you, the meek members of The Holy Congregation of Millions. I did it for Truth, Honesty and Morals, these values so lacking in the XFE locker room."
~Saint Patrik nods his head, apparently agreeing with his own words~
Saint Patrik: "Yes, you heard me right. XFE is severely lacking. We have two of the locker room leaders not being able to get along on how to rid XFE of the one man fighting for what is Good and Right and Honest. Yes, I did break the fourth wall - such is the might of The Congregation!"
~The crowd is silent - not believing what they're having to listen to - as Saint Patrik continues to speak, now in a harder voice~
Saint Patrik: "By now, you have all seen through the veils of both Argo and Jack Power. You have seen me defeat them soundly - all within the proper rules - but I have shown you even more than that: I have exposed to you their true selves. You have seen both of them struggle to keep up their fake personas, and you have seen the cracks widen to show what is there, deep inside: two weak men, both in positions of power neither of them are deserving of. Two men so deeply steeped in vanity, that they can not change enough to shake off the chains of sinfulness."
~Saint Patrik straightens his back and speaks in a solemn voice~
Saint Patrik: "Tonight, I will dispose of Argo as easily as I always have. Jack Power? He will have no choice to bow down to the True Strength of The Holy Congregation of Millions and count the one-two-three. He has done my bidding before, and tonight I will surely make him do it again."
~Saint Patrik smiles, his face hard and his smile pure dishonesty~
Saint Patrik: "Tonight, I will take my given right as the one and only leadership of the XFE locker room. I will lead by example, by cleansing sins and not accepting anything but Total Truth, Morals of the Meek and Virtuous Values. No more Argo grandstanding and fake charity. No more Jack Power insanity and bending of rules. Tonight, in this very ring, both of these men will finally learn to bow down before The Sign of The Cross...and the rest of XFE will follow!"
~Saint Patrik composes himself as the crowd meets his statement with a chorus of boos as the X-tron fades to black~

(OOC: Feel a little rusty, so any and all feedback is appreciated!)
Back to top Go down

Sermon for Stable Warfare...
Page 1 of 1