X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Addressing some Issues...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Addressing some Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Addressing some Issues...   Addressing some Issues... Empty7/26/2011, 11:17 pm

~Gobeer is seen sitting backstage talking to Amber Destiny and Bosero. They are all dressed in wrestling gear and wearing Destiny T-Shirts. It is not quite certain what they are talking about, but after awhile Gobeer gets up and walks out of the locker room with the camera following him. As he rounds a corner Jill Wagner is standing there. She see's Gobeer and stops him~
Jill Wagner: "Gobeer can we get a quick thought about recent events surrounding you?"
~Gobeer stops and flashes his cocky smirk~
Gobeer: "Go for it."
~Jill Wagner smiles as she is about to talk~
Jill Wagner: "You are teaming with The Sentinel tonight,what are your thoughts on that as your relationship with him has been struggling as of late?"
~Gobeer looks at the camera~
Gobeer: "I see that the mighty have fallen. The Sentinel was once the most feared man around XFE. He was allied with the most dominate group in XFE history and his company was making all kinds of money. But then he hit his head and lost his mind and ended up losing his free will to JD Allgood. It is sad to see the least and I just hope JD has taught him some things in the ring."
~Gobeer continues to look at the camera with the cocky look on his face~
Jill Wagner: "Speaking of Destiny, what are your thinking as you finally get to square off with Pat Booker in the ring tonight?"
~Gobeer looks at Jill was anger in his eyes now before looking back at the camera~
Gobeer: "Pat Booker is an idiot. He has left the only good thing he has ever when he left Destiny and somehow he convinced Big Cop and Big Fatty V to leave it all behind too and blindly follow him. Tonight and next week in the World Title Match I am going to show the entire world that he is nothing without me and this his 'True Destiny' is nothing compared to the real Destiny!"
~Jill brings the mic back as Gobeer finishes talking~
Jill Wagner: "You mentioned the World Title, which is currently being held by Marcus Idol. After he beat you last season in the cage what are your plans going into Stable Warfare to get the XFE World Heavyweight Title back?"
~Jill tilts the mic back to Gobeer~
Gobeer: "Marcus is a paper champion. He got lucky last season. I was not medically cleared to compete but I was still forced to defend my title by unfair General Managing. Marcus though did take advantage of the situation which is something I would do too so I can't say anything about it. The one thing he needs to remember is that I beat him at Guilty Conscience and that I am going to do the same at Stable Warfare."
~Gobeer stops talking and Jill starts to pull the mic away when Gobeer grabs it~
Gobeer: "The Sentinel, Pat Booker and Marcus Idol. Three men who I have history with and tonight we are in a tag match. I will leave it with this. Marcus and Pat I'm going to make a statement tonight and Sentinel you need to just stay our of my way and enjoy the show. At the end of the night you three will always remember that no matter what anyone else around he might tell you, I am the franchise around here. I'm the Lord of Mayhem, Triple Crown winner and quite frankly, I am truly the Best in the World!"
~Gobeer gets his traditional cocky smirk back on his face~
Gobeer: "I am all of this because it is my Destiny!"
~Gobeer pulls the mic from Jill's hand completely now and tosses it at the camera as he walks out of the picture and the image fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Addressing some Issues...
Page 1 of 1