X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy backstage... - Guilty Conscience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy backstage... - Guilty Conscience Empty
PostSubject: Playboy backstage... - Guilty Conscience   Playboy backstage... - Guilty Conscience Empty6/13/2011, 9:32 am

~The crowd erupts in cheers as footage is shown on the x-tron of Playboy backstage wearing his grey William Fioravanti suit and his Chrome Hearts sunglasses, leaning against some of the equipment and talking on his cell phone. Jill Wagner is seen approaching. She doesn’t notice he is on the phone~
Playboy (talking into cell phone): “Sure thing, baby...”
Jill: “Playboy, can we have a word with you?”
Playboy (again into cell phone): “Hold on a second...”
~Playboy turns to Jill~
Playboy: “Jill, baby...I’m talking to Pippa Middleton here...give me a second...”
~Playboy returns the cell phone to his ear~
Playboy: “Baby...just head up to the Playboy’s suite, fix yourself a little drink and I’ll be there in a little bit.”
~Playboy waits for a second~
Playboy: “Alright, baby...”
~Playboy closes the phone and turns to Jill~
Playboy: “Ok, Jill, baby. Long time no see. What’s up?”
Jill: “Well, first thing, welcome back. The fans seem very enthusiastic that you are back here in X-Force. But what brings you here to Guilty Conscience, considering you don’t have a match tonight?”
Playboy: “Regardless of whether Playboy has a match or not, Playboy is still in demand. People pay damn good money to see the best there is, and it just doesn’t get any better than this.”
Jill: “So how do you describe your first season back with XFE?”
~Playboy thinks for a second~
Playboy: “Um...funny. I guess funny’s the word. Maybe strange. I mean, no knock on these guys at all, but Bo$$ and Kanjagal? Not exactly the caliber of opponent I’m used to facing. And then last Saturday against Cassandra Cain? I really need to find out what that was all about and I’ll get my answer either tonight or on Aggression.”
Jill: “That must have been a tough situation...choosing between your morals and your desire to get to the top of the ladder?”
Playboy: “Jill, Cassandra is a good competitor, but, again...not the caliber of The Playboy. You saw what happened to Bo$$ and Kangjagal...Cassandra didn’t do anything to get any of that. In all honesty... would beating and possibly bloodying Cassandra have done anything for me in the rankings here? I don’t think so. Playboy doesn’t need the winners payday for a match like that. With something on the line, maybe it would have been a different story, but there was no rhyme or reason for that on that night.”
Jill: “So what can we expect from Playboy moving on from here?”
Playboy: “Jill, baby...there is only one place to go. Playboy is looking to get to the top of the XFE universe and cashing in with some gold...it’s only a matter of time...now, I apologize, Jill, but there are some people I haven’t seen in a long time, so I do have to get going.”
Jill: “Thanks for the time, Playboy.”
Playboy: “Not a problem, Jill baby, it's always nice to see you...”
~Playboy continues walking down the hallway toward the dressing rooms~
Back to top Go down

Playboy backstage... - Guilty Conscience
Page 1 of 1