X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show) Empty
PostSubject: Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)   Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show) Empty5/29/2011, 11:54 pm

~The camera cuts backstage and we see Gobeer walking down the hallway. Gobeer is wearing a custom tailored Armani suit and has the XFE Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. The crowd erupts in boo's seeing him. Gobeer continues to walk down the hallway until he sees what he is looking for and enters a room. The camera is right behind him and shows the door says "The Sentinel" on it. When the camera enters the room The Sentinel springs to his feet seeing Gobeer~
Gobeer: "Calm down, calm down, I am not here to fight."
~The Sentinel seems ready for anything still as Gobeer walks around the room over to a table with a fruit tray. He grabs a grape and takes a bite before he talks. He now is no longer looking at The Sentinel~
Gobeer: "I heard what you had to say last week. Do you really think you can beat me? Come on you brought me into this company and backed Destiny because you knew what I was capable of. You knew I was the best thing to ever happen to this company. Now here I stand a Triple Crown Winner, the 2011 Lord of Mayhem and the reigning XFE World Heavyweight Champion...you have to know you can't beat me."
~Gobeer takes a melon off the fruit tray and eats it before he continues~
Gobeer: "Good fruit...You have to still have pull to get a good fruit tray like this, so why in the world would you allow yourself to be put in the ring with me tonight? That is just not a smart career move for you man."
~Gobeer goes to grab more fruit from the tray when The Sentinel grabs his arm. Gobeer quickly looks up and glares at The Sentinel~
(Over to you Sent)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)   Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show) Empty5/30/2011, 1:26 pm

The Sentinel: "I can and I will beat you."
~The Sentinel lets go of Gobeer. Gobeer puts the fruit back on the tray~
The Sentinel: "Losing my power and memory were blessings in disguise. Look, I respect you Gobeer, but you know, and I know that you will soon lose that title."

(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)   Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show) Empty5/31/2011, 12:35 am

~Gobeer continues to glare at The Sentinel before he cracks a small chuckle~
Gobeer: "I have a lot of respect for you from the things we accomplished and achieved while working together but if you really think you can beat me than that head injury must be much worse than even you know."
~Gobeer nods and his head as he begins to walk towards the exit~
Gobeer: "Be smart, don't risk your future by coming out there really thinking you can beat me tonight, because if you do I can promise you their will be no happy fairytale endings just me standing tall in the middle of the ring honestly hoping that I did not end your career."
~Gobeer continues to move towards the exit never breaking eye contact with The Sentinel as he leaves~
(Over to you for a finish)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)   Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show) Empty5/31/2011, 2:24 am

The Sentinel: "Hey Gobeer, one more thing."
~Gobeer stops and looks back at The Sentinel~
The Sentinel: "If there is one thing I've learned in all my years of experience, it's to treat your friends the way you want to be treated. Because if you treat them badly, it will eventually come back and bite you in the ass."
~Gobeer turns around and walks out the door~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)   Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Fruit... (Name up for changing if needed, early in the show)
Page 1 of 1