X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JD Allgood: Background.

Go down 
+2
gustave1er
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

JD Allgood: Background. Empty
PostSubject: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty4/28/2008, 8:42 am

Wrestlers Name: JD Allgood

Height: 6 foot 3

Weight: 235 lbs

Hometown: London, England. Now residing in Hollywood, California.

Face or Heel: Heel

Background Story: Born to a wealthy English family, Jonathan Dalton (JD) has been spoilt rotten all his life by his businessman father and tended to from birth by his trusty man-servant, Afolston. Educated at the most expensive schools in England (he has a degree in psychology) and on the board of directors of his fathers busness empire, JD has never had to work hard for anything in his life . . . until now.
Two years ago, JD learned that his brother, William, would be solely inheriting the family business and that JD would be losing out on a lot of money. Furious at his father's favouritism towards his brother William, JD plotted with Afolston to win over his father and inherit the family business.
Upon hearing that his father was a one-time Oxford University Wrestling champion and that his father had a secret passion for wrestling, JD decided to train to become a professional wrestler and ultimately win his fathers affections (and more importantly the family business).
Realising that the only way to conquer the wrestling world was to wrestle in the U.S, JD moved there and hired Hollywood's top P.R man, Bobby Midas, to get him to the top of pro wrestling. Bobby gave JD the name 'JD Allgood' and promised to make JD "the biggest star in pro wrestling history". In order to do this, JD has started his career in X-Force Wrestling.

JD Allgood hates America, hates the fans, hates XFW and hates pro wrestling, but is so determined to suceed in gaining his fathers approval, that he has been trained by the very best wrestlers in England, and won't stop until he is World Champion.

Picture: JD Allgood: Background. ThumbNews-Photo-154

Last edited by *'Mr. Saturday Night'* on 12/5/2008, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty4/28/2008, 12:11 pm

huuummmm!!! GGGGrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrr

What a macho english man

Iwant to be In The Navy with Him

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty4/28/2008, 12:21 pm

Looks like the perfect tag team partner for the king.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty4/28/2008, 12:51 pm

Oh YEAH!!!!!!

bom

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty5/5/2008, 5:27 am

hmmmmm there has always been somethign about gustav1er that i havnt been able to put my finger on
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty12/20/2008, 1:53 am

DANTE, the newly appointed Vice-GM, enters his office. Upon entering he notices all the amenities provided to him. On one side is a very comfortable leather sofa. On one side of the sofa is a mid-sized refrigerator. Opening it up reveals different kinds of beverages, from champagne to beer, all chilling at the Vice GM's disposal. On the other side is a closet, opening it reveals s full arsenal of weapons such as a baseball bat, sledge hammer and metal chair just to name a few. Inside the closet is a black suit case but no one really knows whats inside it.
On the other side of the room is huge mahogany executive desk. Behind is a very comfortable brown executive chair. On the desk, a small monitor is placed for the Vice GM's viewing pleasure.
DANTE goes to his chair and comfortably reclines as he relaxes to enjoy his newly acquired power. He waits for anyone who wants to come in . . .
JD Allgood bursts through into Dante's office without knocking. JD is kitted out in tennis clothing and holding a tennis racket. He has a head band on, and looks quite ridiculous as he rants at the Vice-GM like a spoiled child. His man-servant, Afolston is wearing traditional butler attire and also looks unimpressed with Dante. JD Allgood, walks up to the Vice-GM's desk where Dante is sitting, snatches a pen out of Dante's hand and throws it against the wall. Dante leans back in his chair, crosses his arms and waits for JD Allgood to explain his ridiculous behavior.
JD Allgood: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS CIRCUS?!!! I was interrupted in my tennis match with Tom and Katie Cruise, by a phone call from my agent, Bobby Midas, telling me that I was booked to wrestle my first match in this stinking promotion, against a COMPLETE BLOODY PSYCHO!!!!" JD takes another pen from Dante's desk and throws it against the wall
"Darth Clay?!!! Have you seen this guy?!!! He's an animal!!! A psychotic, deranged, monster!!! The man beats himself bloody, and enjoys it!!!
I'm a trained athlete! I'm a highly educated and intelligent man with a future! I'm worth more to this company than you, the fans and any other of these idiots you call 'wrestlers', and especially this freak you put me in the ring with!"
Dante stares at JD Allgood, saying nothing, unimpressed by JD's childish whining and tantrum, and starts to grin
"HE'S GOT GOLD BLOODY EYES!!!!" JD screams as he realizes Dante doesn't seem to care.
"Right! Big mistake, sunshine. When I win World Championship and get my hands on my father's fortune, I'll buy this place out and burn it to the bloody ground with you in it!!!"

JD takes another pen from Dante's desk and tries to snap it, but as hard as he tries, he can't do it. He passes the pen to Afolston who also fails to snap the pen. JD snatches back the pen, disappointed with Afolston's failure, and throws it to the floor and jumps up and down on it like an enraged child. When JD is finished he looks at Dante and smirks, thinking he has made his point.

Dante: "That'll come out of your pay check"
JD Allgood screams in frustration as he realises Dante isn't taking him seriously and promptly storms out of the Vice-GM's office with Afolston following quickly behind. Dante laughs and gets back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty12/20/2008, 2:03 am

The camera enters a backstage locker room. Inside we can hear soothing classical music. The walls are decorated with expensive drapes and furnishings. There is a small water fountain to one side and on the other side we can see a beautiful ice sculpture. JD Allgood is lying on his front receiving a massage from a young lady. He is having a phone conversation with his agent, Bobby Midas, over his recent trouble with the Vice-GM.
"So you went to see the Vice-GM, explained to him how important I am to this company, asked for an apology and also get me a better locker room?!"
JD Allgood pauses as he listens to Bobby Midas' response. It doesn't sound like his agent has been successful in negotiating with DANTE.
"That's ridiculous!!! . . . But he . . . Doesn't he know who . . . I'm practically Royalty to this company!!! I pay you a lot of money to sort these things out, so sort them!!! And just remember, the sooner I become World Champion, the sooner I claim my father's business and the sooner that happens then I can give up comeing to these disgusting towns and cities and wrestling against society's unwanted infront of these idiot fans. I HATE this country! I HATE this company! I HATE this sport! And I HATE anything or anyone to do with it!!! The next time I speak to you it BETTER be good news, Good Day!!!"
JD Allgood ends the conversation by throwing his ear piece across the room. He groans as he tries to relax while receiving his massage. His man-servant, Afolston enters, carrying a tray of drinks and fruit.
Afolston: "Your brunch, sir."
Without even looking up at Afolston, "Good, leave it on the table, I'll eat it in a moment. Are you now off to pick up the Bentley for tonights events?"
Afolston: "Certainly, sir."
Afolston puts down the tray, and goes to leave the room, but then stops and turns back
"Oh, there was one other thing, sir. A certain Mr. Alsop, Jeremy's his name if I'm not mistaken. Apparently he has taken offense to you in some way, and has made his feelings known on the television. I think he was the rather large gentleman you pushed past in the corridor after your visit to the Vice General Manager's office the other day."
"Afolston, I really couldn't care what some neanderthal janitor has to say, if he had any brains then he would know who I am and how I could have the bloody fool fired. All it takes is just one phone call to the GM."
Afolston: "I don't think he's a janitor, sir. He's one of the other wrestlers in the company. A rather good one I hear too. He also has a penchant for the ladies, judging by the two that where on his arms the other night when we were at the resturant."
Thinks to himself, "Hmmm, a man of taste then. Big guy, yes? Strong? Perhaps you should arrange a meeting with this Mr. Alsop. I'm sure he and I could resolve our differences over a bottle of Cristal and a fine meal. And ask him to bring a few of his lady friends with him, I'm sure they would appreciate some English hospitality."
Afolston: "Yes sir." Afolston leaves.
Talking to the young female masseuse, "Of course, I'd invite you, but you're not as attractive as the ad said you'd be."
The pretty young masseuse obviously takes offence to JD's nasty remark. Upset, she grabs a banana from the tray and violently forces it up the backside of JD.
Screams like a little girl, "AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty12/20/2008, 2:05 am

The camera cuts to the Vice GM's office. Dante is busy at his desk preparing tonights show. Suddenly the door bursts wide open. Sitting in a wheelchair, wearing a neckbrace with some obvious discomfort and looking very angry is JD Allgood. His man-servant Afolston, pushes JD towards Dante's desk. Dante looks up from his work and stares at JD, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous JD looks. JD fixes a stare onto Dante, he is furious. Afolston leans in and places a straw into JD Allgoods mouth so he can drink. As JD sucks at the straw he maintains his angry stare on Dante. JD finishes his drink and begins to talk.
"LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!"
Dante is still trying to hold back the laughter.
"It was YOU who put me in the match with that THING! It was YOU who could have stopped it from happening! And it will be YOU who will be hearing from my lawyers!"
Perhaps YOU should take another look at your contract. Then YOU would realise that I can put YOU in any match I feel like as long as YOU are a member of this roster. And I suggest YOU better get out of that ludicrous neckbrace, grow some balls and prepare for your match tonight.
Because YOU, JD Allgood, will be faceing Quan, one on one, TONIGHT!"
Dante stares aggresively at JD Allgood. JD looks like he's going to explode with rage. He jumps out of his wheelchair and then throws it across the room. He then rips off his neckbrace, throws it to the floor and starts to jump up on down on it like a spoiled child. JD Allgood storms out of Dante's office, quickly followed by Afolston.
This is ridiculous, Afolston. These morons are trying to kill me!"
JD and Afolston walk back to there locker room. Just before JD enters, Afolton stops him.
Afolston: "Nevermind them, sir. Mr. Alsop has sent you a little gift by the way of two mysterious females. They're waiting for you in your quarters. Unfortunately, Mr. Alsop said he can't join you as he is engaged with other business at the moment."
JD's frown changes lowly into a perverted smile.
"Mysterious females, you say? Two? Shame that this Alsop can't be here, but I guess all the more for me, hey?"
JD laughs as he nudges Afolston.
JD is about to go into his locker room when he turns back to Afolston
"Send Mr. Alsop a case of Cristal as a thank you, will you Afolston?"
Afolston smiles and nods as he leaves JD to have some fun in his locker room. JD Allgood enters his locker room and walks up to the two cloaked women. The door closes in front of the camera and we are unable to see what is happening We can only hear voices.
"Lets get you out of those cloaks so Dr. Allgood can take a look at you."
We assume that the two women are disrobing as there is a pause. Suddenly, we here JD Allgood scream in horror. And he bursts back out of his locker room shutting the door behind him. He looks like he's seen something truly frightening and looks likes he's about to be sick. JD slumps to the ground. A concerned Afolston run up to him to see if he's all right.
Afolston: "Sir! Sir! Are you ok?!"

Still in absolute shock, "C . . . Cancel the Cristal!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty12/20/2008, 3:12 am

David Hood: "Who's this?"
Matt Scott: "Well, obviously it's JD Allgood. And, as always, his man-servant is with him."
Jade: "I hate this guy."
JD makes his way down to the ring, he is wearing the finest Armani white shirt with black suit trousers. He is wearing a pair of expensive looking shades as well as a large plaster on his forehead. He looks very displeased with the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. Some fans reach out to touch him, but he moves aside swatting their hands away. Afolston, in traditional butler gear is following closely behind, but makes sure he gets to the ring first to help JD in.
JD takes a microphone as he stands in the ring with Afolston just behind him. He waits for the crowd to stop booing before he speaks:
JD Allgood: "You know, all week long all I've been hearing about is 'Guilty Conscience'.
From all the freaks in the back, to these two muppets sitting at the announce table,
to all you ignorant, idiotic, imbeciles sitting in the crowd tonight, to all the sad, pathetic
losers sitting at home whose only sexual encounters occur with a copy of National
Geographic and a bottle of hand-cream!"
The crowd boo wildly and a chant of "You Can't Win!" breaks out in reference to JD's 100% loss record in XFW so far.
JD Allgood: (Smiling to himself and Afolston) "I would say that looking at my $300 shirt and this
$10,000 Rolex and the fact that I have a degree in Psychology from one of the best
University's in the world, would suggest I HAVE ALREADY WON! HA HA HA!"
The crowd boo again, even louder.
JD Allgood: "Now, it seems the only person round here who should have a guilty conscience is
The Sentinel. This guy seems more content with giving a bunch of undeserving nobodies
a chance to become the Extreme Fight Champion. Rhynio, or whatever the hell his stupid
name is, isn't fit to shine my shoes. And Bleeding Face?!"
(JD rips off his plaster from his forehead, showing a deep gash caused in his last match
against Jeremy Alsop. He looks menacingly into the camera, eyes bulging)
"THIS, IS A BLEEDING FACE MY GOOD MAN!!! I've been in this ring with a demented
sado-masochist, a psycho, and a donkey-eating, Mongolian freak. I have taken everything they've thrown at me and I'M STILL HERE!!!
Sooner, rather than later, I will be wearing X-Force gold around my waist! A word of
advice for Mr. Sentinel and Mr. Dante, start showing me the respect I deserve, or
action will be taken!
Whatever happens, I assure you this," (JD looks deep into the camera and smirks)
"it's gonna be good . . . it's gonna be ALLLLLLLGOOOOOD!!!"
JD's music plays as he leaves the ring with a big grin on his face.
David Hood: "What a jerk. What an idiot!"
Jade: "You've got that right!"
Matt Scott: "Action will be taken? What does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/7/2009, 2:55 am

*Backstage, DarkShadow comes out of Sentinel's office. Alsop comes out of nowhere and hits Darkshadow from the back with a chair shot. It knocks DarkShadow to the ground and Alsop stands staring at him. From the back, Diamond see's the attacka nd quickly responds. He goes running and hits Alsop with a clothesline to the back of the head. Diamond picks up the chair but another chair hits Diamond in the head. The camera pans out and shows Allgood standing with a steel chair in his hand. Alsop stands up and looks at Allgood. Allgood, positions himself as if he is about to hit Alsop with the chair. Alsop prepares himself but Allgood drops the chair instead chair and walks away. Alsop slowly walks backwards the other direction. the camera fades back to the commentators table.*
~
David: "What just happened?! Alsop attacks DarkShadow and Allgood Attacks Diamond?"
~
Matt: "It looked like Alsop and Allgood were going to go at it next but they just walked away from each other."
~
David: "I have avbsolutely no clue what is going on!"
~
Matt: "I hate not knowing what is going on. I want to get some answers!"
~
*Camera fades away.*
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/7/2009, 3:06 am

Jill Wagner is seen outside the Rebel's lockeroom. She knocks on the door. A voice is heard.

JD Allgood: "Entrare"

Jill opens the door and reveals the Rebel's all relaxing in their own manner.
JD Allgood is lying down listening to classical music whilst his man servant, Afolston is pouring him a glass of Cristal.
Jeremy Alsop, is busy writing his report and practicing in front of a hand held camera.
The Playboy is only just visible under three young attractive women.

Jill: Hello? Can I get a quick interview?

JD Allgood: Can't you see we are busy?!

Jill: Well . . . yes, but shouldn't yourself and Jeremy be repairing for your matches tonight. Jeremy's got flamy4eva, and JD, you'll be facing Pit Viper.

JD Allgood: (Turns off his music, sits up and stares right at Jill) First off, lets get one thing straight, Wednesday night in our tag match with Dark Ryder and Sentinel, you guys got lucky, if it wasn't for Jeremy dropping the ball, I'd have won us, and the Rebels, the match and left Out For Redemption a little out of luck.

In the background we can see Jeremy Alsop, obviously angered by JD's ridiculous claims, walk over to Jd's empty wine glass. With his back to the camera it is obvious that Alsop is urinating in Jd's wine, whilst JD continues his interview.

JD: So, flamyWhatEVA! S**t Wiper! You two chumps can expect a 100% Rebel's arse kicking that'll leave you so badly beaten that you won't even know what day it is let alone make it to Stable Warfare, and it's gonna to be good, it's gonna be ALLLLLLGOOOOOOD!!!
Now get, this camera out of my face, I've got some Strauss to listen to and this Cristal won't finish itself.

As JD smirks at Jill, he picks up his wine glass and takes along sip. He winces and then stares at Jill before staring at Alsop who has a wide grin on his face. Jill and the camera quickly escape the lockeroom as a scream is heard down the hallway.

JD: ALLLLLLSOOOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/7/2009, 3:10 am

We cut to Jill Wagner who is standing by backstage with a rather nervous looking JD Allgood and his manservant, Afolston. JD is pacing up and down behind Jill as Jill introduces herself.

Jill: "I'm backstage now with Rebel member, JD Allgood before his First Blood match with Pit Viper. JD, how have you prepared for this brutal match tonight?"

JD stops pacing and looks straight at Jill. He looks really distressed and paranoid.

JD: "Prepared?! Prepared?! This isn't a wrestling match! This is a joke! Sentinel and Dante's SICK BLOODY JOKE! I've got my lawyers all ready to sue them for every penny! When I'm done with them, XFW will be nothing more than a distant memory and finally the greatest talent today, JD Allgood, will be free to showcase himself in the big leagues! I've fired my agent, and once my contract is up I'm history! And when I leave this sorry excuse for a federation, then this place will lose all the money and fans I bring to it and end up just like Canada . . . a forgotten piece of worthless Stuff!'

The crowd boos JD wildly as he disrespects their country. And a strong chant of "YOU SUCK D**K!!" starts up.

JD: "So, when I've finished making a bloody mess of the S**t Wiper tonight, I'm going to teach someone else a lesson. A lesson that they should stay at home and wash the dishes and re-arrange their shoe collection instead of making ludicrous accusations about my sexual persuasion before being gifted a title shot just because they're the Sentinel's little 'working girl'!
You see tonight, there's no way I'm going to bleed no matter what gets thrown at me. I'm gonna prove it's not how hard you work, but how SMART you work."

JD grins at Jill as he holds out his hand towards Afolston, who places a tub of Vaseline in JD's hand. Just at that moment, Jeremy Alsop walks past, noticing JD holding the vaseline. He laughs;

JD Allgood: Background. Jeremy%20alsop

Alsop: "So the rumors were true. Ha ha ha."

Alsop walks off laughing as Jill is desperately trying not to laugh. JD realizes what they're thinking and gets flustered.

JD: "Wait! Wait! It's to stop me bleeding in the ring!"

Jill bursts out laughing and has to run away. JD tries to follow and shout after her.

JD: "IT'S FOR THE MATCH!!!"

The camera fades out as we go back to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/7/2009, 3:19 am

Matt Scott is suddenly interupted by JD Allgood's music, as the London crowd is split with some boos and some cheers.
~
David Hood: What if Matt, we were never to see JD Allgood again?
~
Matt Scott: I for one would die a happy man.
~
JD Allgood walks down the entrance ramp with Afolston following closely behind. JD is dressed smartly in black trousers and an expensive looking white shirt. There is a large bandage on his forehead after his loss in the First Blood Match to Pit Viper at the 'Stable Wars' PPV. JD has a stern look on his face and is obviously not in a good mood as stops to stare down a young fan wearing a Sentinel t-shirt. Afolston carefully moves JD on into the ring.
~
David Hood: Some of the cheers you can hear folks, are for the fact that London is JD Allgood's hometown.
~
Matt Scott: There are also a lot of boos though, Dave, so he's not to everyones taste here in England.
~
JD and Afolston slowly enter the ring before JD collects a microphone from the ring announcer, Erica.
~
JD Allgood: If there's one thing worse than being subjected to the type of barbarism and humiliation I received at this saturday's Pay-Per-View, it's having to come back to this dump of a country!
~
The crowd are now unified in loudly booing JD Allgood. JD doesn't seem to care.
~
JD: That's my point exactly! You people have NO RESPECT! This morning I took a walk around what used to be a great city. One that is recognised as one of the best cities in the world. And all I could see were beggars sleeping rough, pestering me for some "spare change". Now, I worked damn hard to be on the board of directors at my father's company, and although I'm worth millions, I'll be damned if I'm going to give street filth and people like all of you a hand-out!
~
The crowd are really booing widly now as a chant of "ALLGOOD SUCKS!!!" begins.
~
JD: Now, last saturday at the PPV, I was once again put into a barbaric match where I received a viscious wound to the head. (Crowd cheers and JD loses it) SHUT UP!!! YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE TO SEE ME WRESTLE TONIGHT! YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING! YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! SENTINEL?! YOU SON OF A B***H!!! YOU MAY THINK YOU'VE WON THE BATTLE, BUT BY NO MEANS HAVE YOU WON THE WAR!!!
~
JD grins menacingly into the camera.
~
JD: It doesn't matter what happens in your little draft, because as long as I'm around, I'm going to make yours, and every other wrestler in this ridiculous charade of a company's lives a living . . . hell.
And it's gonna be good (JD whispers) . . . it's gonna be Alllllllgooood!
~
JD goes to give Erica the microphone. As she takes it from him he grabs her arm taking her down to the mat with a drop-toehold, trapping one of her legs in between his and then he applies a cobra clutch streching her body mercilessly in his STCC submission hold. As Eria screams in agonizing pain, several XFW officials run to the ring to try and get JD to release the hold. It looks as if Erica has passed out as JD screams maniacly with a terrifying look in his eyes.
~
David Hood: MY GOD! MY GOD! SOMEBODY STOP HIM! THAT'S A WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE! ALLGOOD HAS GONE INSANE!!!
~
As the ring fills with officials, JD finally releases the hold and leaves an unconscious Erica lying in the ring as officials and medics try to help her. As JD is being ordered out of the ring, he walks backwards up the entrance ramp surveying his heinous act. His face is expressionless, void of emotion. The crowd is left in shock.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/8/2009, 1:38 am

Back in Sentinel's office, and we can see Sentinel is busy at his desk with his XFW duties.

Voice: "Long time no see."

Sentinel looks up as the camera pulls back to show JD Allgood standing at Sentinel's desk.

JD Allgood: Background. Jd%20allgood_0

Sentinel: "What the hell are you doing here? This is XFW! You're not a contracted wrestler to my roster. Didn't you see what happened to your little XFA colleague, Slugger last time one of you turned up here?! (Sentinel starts to grin as he plans on having JD beaten up in a similar fashion to that of Slugger before)."

JD grins back at Sentinel, completely un-phased by Sentinel's threats. He takes a seat and puts his feet up on Sentinel's desk. Sentinel is starting to look very angry at JD's disregard for authority.

JD: "I saw what happened to him, yes. And frankly, I couldn't care less whether you beat up any of these worthless idiots. But you see, I'm different, I'm . . . special. I wouldn't come here unless I had a good reason. And that reason is, I want to help you."

JD grins, as Sentinel looks confused.

Sentinel: "(laughs to himself in a puzzled way) You! You want to help me?! You've been nothing but a pain in the Butt ever since I signed you too a contract, and the last time you were here you viciously attacked my ring announcer Erica, she's still in counseling you know, and there are a lot of people here in XFW who want to beat the holy hell out of you for what you did! So why don't you get to the point and tell me why I shouldn't let the whole XFW roster rip you limb from limb, you spoiled little pain in the Butt!"

JD: (still grinning) "Jib Orton."

Sentinel: "What??"

JD: "You signed Jib Orton up to a contract here. He wrestled at events ran by yourself, yes?"

Sentinel: (Irritated and confused) "Yes, yes I did. What does that matter, he's on XFA now, no business of mine."

JD: "Quite the contrary. Jib Orton was an illegal immigrant, like most of these filthy latino's you have here in this pathetic country of yours. I had some of my people check him out and unfortunately he was deported back to Mexico, or wherever he came from. Now, I'm the only one who knows this, and at the moment I'm the only person that knows that you Sentinel, hired an illegal immigrant to work on your shows."

Sentinel: "YOU SLIMY SON OF A . . . !"

JD: "I'd choose your words a little more carefully if I were you."

Sentinel: "OK. I know your type. What do you want?"

JD slides an envelope on Sentinel's desk as he gets up and goes to leave.

JD: "Everything should be clear in that letter, I think."

JD leaves the office as Sentinel picks up the envelope, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/8/2009, 1:48 am

*In the new GM of X-Force Aggression's office. DANTE is busy performing his GM duties, there looks to be a mountan of paperwork, as he finalises the contracts for the new-look XFA roster. It is still clear that Dante hasn't fully recovered from the viscious assault he suffered at the hands of his old boss, and now rival GM, The Sentinel.
As DANTE's head is buried deep in his work, an interupting cough is heard.*
~
Afolston: *coughs*
~
*DANTE looks up to see JD Allgood and his man-servant, Afolston, standing on the opposite side of his desk. Allgood is grinning from ear to ear as he surveys Dante's bruised and slightly swollen face. As soon as the crowd at the arena can see that it is Allgood, a large chorus of boos filter through the whole arena.*
~
JD Allgood: *laughing* I don't know how to congratulate a man who has been beaten to a pulp, but, well done on becoming GM all the same.
~
*DANTE looks unimpressed with what Allgood has to say.*
~
DANTE: "That would have been a nice gesture if you'd meant it. What are you doing in my office?"
~
*JD grins and perches himself on Dante's desk. He takes an apple from a fruit bowl on the desk, passes it to Afolston, who quickly cleans it with a clothbefore handing it back to JD. JD takes a bite of the apple, as Dante looks on, frustrated by Allgood's lack of respect.*
~
JD: I can see you're a busy man, and this new role you've got here as GM of Aggression is a very big deal. You're still obviously suffering from that heinous and humiliating beatdown at the hands of our old friend, Sentinel, so I have a proposition for you.
~
*DANTE puts his pen down, leans back in his chair and folds his arms. He is listening but his expression suggests he is tired with Allgood's company. JD takes another bite of the apple.*
~
JD: Why don't you take the night off, rest up, recharge the batteries, get yourself fighting fit. In the meantime, someone else can do the duty as GM here while you recuperate.
~
DANTE: "And that someone would be?"
~
*JD opens out his arms and grins at DANTE.*
~
DANTE: *YOU?!! You want me to entrust this show and the entire XFA roster in your hands?! Not one week ago you and your fellow Rebels were trying to take me out and take over XFW!!!*
~
JD: Hey, times change. People change. The Rebels are history. Those guys were keeping me down and cramping my style. I'm a new man, a NEW Allgood!
~
*DANTE stands up.*
~
DANTE: "You expect me to believe this?! You must think I was born yesterday! Last week you visciously acted out an unprovoked assault on our ring announcer, Erica. That poor girl is still recovering from shock and trauma, but is still out there doing her job! All I ever here from you, is how YOU are ALWAYS the victim! How YOU are ALWAYS treated unfairly! The only thing you deserve is to get your Butt kicked!!!"
~
JD: Thats a shame, DANTE. I was hoping Sentinel might have knocked some sense into you, but clearly you're still the same guy who believes in honesty, fairness and caring about these Special Person fans. (loud booing is again heard). If it wasn't for me this show would be NOTHING!
~
DANTE: "You know what, you gave me a great idea. You and Dominator seems to think you got what it takes to manage this show. Since I have better things to do than worry about you two, I will let you guys settles this, on that ring tonight! I am a nice GM so there will be a reward. The winner between you and Dominator will have the chance to be the Vice GM for the day on our next weeks show. If that was clear to you, then get the hell out of my office!"
~
*JD drops the apple core on DANTE's desk as the two stare each other out. JD goes to leave the office with Afolston following closely behind.*
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/10/2009, 2:10 am

*The camera cuts to backstage as JD Allgood is performing some squats in preparation for his match. His manservant, Afolston is standing beside him counting each time JD performs a squat.*
~
Afolston: "7, sir . . . 8, sir . . . 9, sir . . . one more for double figures and we're well on the way for that new record of 14!"
~
*JD looks already to be slowing down.*
~
Afolston: "11, sir . . . tweeeelve, sir . . ."
~
*The camera pulls back to reveal XFA's newest wrestler, Krusher Kayls. She grins as she see's Allgood struggle with a simple exercise routine. Allgood, now noticing she is looking, begins to quicken up and interupts Afolston's counting.*
~
Afolston: "13, sir . . ."
~
JD: (loudly, over Afolston's voice) "997, . . . 998, . . . 999, . . . 1000!!!"
~
*Allgood stops and Afolston dabs the sweat away from Allgood's face with a towel. Allgood looks at Krusher Kayls.*
~
JD: (slightly out of breath) "You want an interview, huh? I don't know if you were listening but, that was a thousand I just did there."
~
*Krusher Kayls shakes her head and laughs to herself, not believeng JD's lie for a second. Afolston holds a drink for JD as JD takes a couple of sips from the straw.*
~
JD: "Well, are you catering? If so,then you've got some serious apologizing to do, as that caviar was average at best!"
~
*Krusher Kayls shakes her head in disagreement again.*
~
JD: "Look, if you're another fan who wants to sleep with me, then I'm afraid you'll have to join the queue! I'm busy enough as it is! Run, along little woman and cook or clean something, let the men get back to the REAL work."
~
*JD turns his back on Krusher Kayls and continues drinking from his bottle with a straw. Krusher Kayls walks right up to Allgood, spins him around and violently squeezes the drinks bottle, sending the straw down Allgood's throat. Allgood begin's to choke as Kayls threatens him.*
~
Krusher Kayls: "It's people like you that made me want to become a wrestler in the first place! Just another pathetic little man, thinking they can tell women what to do, and when to do it! Well, now that I'm here in XFA, I'm going to make you choke on your words, just like you're choking on that little straw there."
~
*JD continues to choke as his face turns blue. He is looking at Krusher Kayls for help, pointing to his mouth.*
~
Krusher Kayls: "What? What do you want? Ahhhh, is the little boy hungry? Would you like me to fix you some food?"
~
*JD shakes his head, as he continues to choke.*
~
Krusher Kayls: "Well, looks like you're in luck. You see I brought a sandwhich for you I prepared just now. It's a speciality of mine . . . a KNUCKLE sandwhich!!!"
~
*Krusher Kayls violently punches JD in the stomach, causing JD to finally spit out the straw. He collapses to the floor, gasping for breath. Kayls looks down at Allgood and waves goodbye.*
~
Krusher Kayls: "Bye now."
~
*She skips off, as Afolston attends to Allgood, lifting him to his feet.*
~
Afolston: "Shall we start again at 1001, sir?"
~
*JD looks at Afolston with disgust as the camera goes back to ringside.*
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/10/2009, 2:14 am

Brandon: “Dark Forces put up a great performance tonight, well worth a chance at the tag titles.”
~
Reggie: “That is true. Quan may be disappointed at his tag partner though for leaving him hanging all alone.”
~
Brandon
: “His title was stolen by JD Allgood’s butler so he had some concerns of his own.”
~
*Slugger runs towards the back. In the corner he sees a box labeled, “To Slugger.” Slugger opens it and inside is the UXC title. Right next to the box is a monitor that shows what just happened in the ring and how they lost the tag team match. The camera goes back to the ring, where the Dark Forces has left but Quan is still recovering in the ring.*
~
Brandon
: “Looks like Slugger got his title back. I don’t see the whole point of stealing it and then putting it in a box for Slugger to easily find.”
~
*From the crowd comes out JD Allgood carrying a metal chair. Allgood enters the ring and hits Quan to the back. JD throws the chair to the mat and lifts his opponent up into a back suplex position then suddenly drives his opponent headfirst into a piledriver executing powerful Schadenfreude to the chair.
JD grabs a mic. Slugger was about to go to Quans aid but JD starts to speak. Slugger watches on the monitor intently.*
~
JD Allgood: Slugger!!! If you look after your UXC Title anything like you look after your tag partners, then the gold is as good as mine!
~
*the crowd boos as JD laughs*
~
JD Allgood: Face it, I'm smarter than you! I'm more good looking than you! And I'm a hell of a better wrestler than you!
~
*the crowd start a chant of ' ALLGOOD SUCKS!'*
~
JD Allgood: I should be the face of XF:A! I should carry the gold around here, NOT YOU! It is only now that the idiots who run this place have realised this and have given me my first title shot. And sooner, not later that title you hold in your hands will be caressing the waist of 'Mr. Saturday Night', 'The Natural Selection', the J to the D!!! Oh it's good . . . it's ALLLLLLLGOOOOOOOD!!!
~
*JD throws down the mic, grabs the steel chair and smashes Quans head several times. Before he left the ring, he took one last look at an unconscious and bloodied Quan lying face down on the mat. JD grins at Quan, leaves the ring and exits the arena through the crowd where he is met by Afolston. The crowd hurl abuse and bottles at Allgood as several EMTs rush into the ring to attend to Quan who looks seriously injured.*
~
Brandon: "That was crazy and ubelievable. JD Allgood, the new number 1 contender for the Universal-X-Championship has sent the champ a message he will never forget."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty1/10/2009, 2:25 am

~D01 sees Johnny Groove win his match and then enters JD Allgood's locker room. JD is training inside.*
~
JD Allgood: "Hey, what are you doing here, get out!"
~
D01: "Hey calm down, I just came here to say that we are scheduled to fight each other tonight and I was thinking if you could lose and give me an easy victory, so that way I don't have to face that jerk Johnny Groove."
~
JD Allgood: "No way, why would I help you, what would I receive ?"
~
D01: "Well, if you give me an easy victory, I would not hit you with my D01 DriverBomb and you wouldn't be hurt when you face the UXC champion."
~
JD Allgood: *laughs* "The match will be over before you get a chance to hit me with that stupid move."
~
D01: "Yeah, you're right you'll be finished before I hit you with my finisher."
~
JD Allgood: "Let's see who finishes who first."
~
D01: "Idiot."
~
~D01 leaves, JD stops his training and turns towards Afolston~
~
JD: "This is my point! I'm the best thing this shambolic excuse for a show has got. I'm the bloody #1 contender for the UXC Championship! And this is what I have to deal with!"
~
~Afolston nods in agreement whilst lifting a drink towards JD's mouth so he can take a sip~
~
JD: "I mean, first I get booked in a hardcore, anything goes, no disqualification match against some nobody who isn't fit to shine my shoes! I've got a match for the UXC title coming soon, and this is how I'm supposed to prepare!"
~
~Afolston dabs away sweat from JD's brow with a towel, again nodding in agreement~
~
JD: "And now I'm getting these cretins bursting in through my door and disrespecting me! You know what? If I was on that other show, they'd treat me like someone of my class and caliber should be treated. I got that Sentinel wrong you know. He seems a thoroughly decent chap. A good business man. Unlike our GM DANTE here. He seems more concerned with that little Dolce & Gabbana harlot than anyone on this show. Anyway, did you get me my 'equalizer'?"
~
Afolston: "Yes, sir."
~
~Afolston hands over a pair of brass knucks to JD as a large grin spreads across JD's face. The camera follows JD as he leaves the locker room to talk to some business men leaving afolston alone in the locker room. The camera man goes back towards the locker room as a mysterious hooded person enters the locker room~
~
Afolston: "Hey get out of here GET..."
~
~A huge bang is heard as a person runs out running carrying afolston over his shoulders~
~
Reggie: "What was that?"
~
Brandon: "I think someone just kidnapped Afolston."
~
Reggie: "And JD doesn't even know!"
~
Brandon: "When he finds out who did it, that person will get hurt."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty12/20/2009, 12:29 am

JD Allgood: Background. Jd_all11
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JD Allgood: Background.   JD Allgood: Background. Empty

Back to top Go down

JD Allgood: Background.
Page 1 of 1