X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Background... Check!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Background... Check! 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Background... Check! Empty
PostSubject: Background... Check!   Background... Check! Empty7/22/2011, 4:57 am

******** To be at the beginning of show********

~David Crowley comes out to no music. He makes his way to the ring, grabbing a mic on his way~
David Crowley: "Last season, I tried to tell you that sometimes people aren't what they seem. I tried to show you that "The New Age Superman" is a super fraud!"
~The fans boo...~
David: "This is what I'm talking about. You want to be informed. I'm informing you. You know how Jesse Blue is this American Hero Navy guy??? He didn't join the military to serve the country he loves. Not all. He joined so that the government would take care of his floozy wife and their new kid. It's not even his first kid. The guy's procreating all over the place. Real hero, that guy..."
~The fans boo, as if not believing...~
David: "Just thought you'd know. You people aren't informed like you need to be. I'm shocked by this too. I believed in him too. It's one of the things I looked forward to when I came here. I'm disappointed too. At least, you have me. I'm here for you. I've been poking around in Jesse's past. It's all public record. Look it up yourself. You people are smart. Do it."
~David takes a break, surveying the crowd's reaction~
David: "At first, I did it to learn about what seemed like a really good guy. After I saw some things, I dug deeper. I was appalled...as you should be too...at the things I found...Horrible stories...Lies...Drugs...Betrayals...Not the stuff heroes are made of."
~The crowd is booing, but seems to be booing Jesse Blue~
David: "Believe in me. I'm here for you. I can be the one you trust. Give me a chance, and I'll prove to you that I can be the hero you need."
~David Crowley leaves the ring as fans look confused about what to believe~
Back to top Go down

Background... Check!
Page 1 of 1