X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11 Empty
PostSubject: XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11   XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11 Empty4/29/2011, 4:16 pm

~The screen displays a digital card made up of fancy lettering and Jake Adams posing with his newly won Extreme Fight Championship, looking classy in a black suit and unbuttoned white shirt~
~The card says "you are invited to Jake Adams's championship celebration" as the camera moves all around the arena, showing every view as fans are going nuts, waiting for the night to get started~
~The camera switches over to the commentators, who are smiling bright as they address the audience~
Reggie: "Did you see that! Did you see that! Jake Adams is here tonight! A celebration party happening right here in Jersey tonight! Super Force 3 was without a doubt, one of the best events ever in the history of this business and the XFE universe is still reeling from the effects of it!"
Brandon: "Talking about reeling, Jake Adams, Booinator and Jay Thorn are reeling the most from their brutal TLC match at Super Force 3! We saw a lot of things happen but people are saying that the TLC match, it raided the show!"
Reggie: "But Jay and Jake are here tonight and as you saw, Jake Adams is somehow not reeling from the pain but he is actually throwing a celebration party right here tonight, and well, I tell you if I became a new champion then I would too despite the pain I would still be in, so without further ado, lets get this night started!"
"You think you know me..."
~The wild Jersey crowd goes nuts as they give Jake a humungous pop, followed by a constant, never-ending reaction to his presence~
~Jake Adams walks out in black sunglasses, his long jet black hair neatly groomed, looking clean as ever with facial hair shaved, a white suit with a black tie standing out elegantly~
~His newly won Extreme Fight title lies shining over his shoulder, with the spotlight on Jake Adams as the lighting effects play to the rhythm of his theme song. He walks on a red carpet with his Show Raider logo printed all over it. Paparazzi surrounds him, taking pictures from every view as camera flashes makes him the center of attention~
~He soon stops strutting, which he uses to cover up his limp. He raises the title triumphantly over his head as dozens and dozens of golden pyrotechnics light up the entire view behind him for some amazing 30 seconds~
Reggie: "...WOW..."
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome your NEEEEEEWWWWWWWW X-Force Entertainment Extreme Fight Champion...he is the Show Raider...JAKE! Adams!!!!"
~The crowd is still revved up as Jake Adams slowly makes his way to the ring, enjoying every moment as the sold out crowd in New Jersey is bouncing up and down to Jake's energetic music, throwing a party amongst themselves. Numerous colorful posters are seen waving like flags as Jake picks up a microphone from the steel steps, he looks out at the crowd and smiles, before he steps foot into the ring~
~He makes his way to the turnbuckles and does his Rated R taunt with his Extreme Fight championship held high in one hand. A rather large box can be seen in the corner of the ring, a box covered with Jake Adams's Show Raider logo and his picture with the Extreme Fight title~
~Jake raises his title high again in the middle of the ring, going to every corner of the ring with it, showing off to the world and letting everyone know that he is the news, he is the attention, and he is the champion~
~His music keeps playing as he gestures for someone to come out. He smiles as a bunch of hot girls come out smiling, making their way to the ring, waving towards Jake in a friendly way~
~As the girls and the paparazzi get in the ring. Jake's smiles becomes brighter by the second. The paparazzi cover the ring and keep taking pictures, creating a dazzling light effect with their camera flashes. The girls all embrace Jake Adams as he once again raises his title triumphantly, full of satisfaction and confidence. Dozens of golden pyros come shooting down from the roof of the arena, making a spectacular view in the squared circle while colorful confetti and balloons start dropping from the arena roof~
~The girls play with the balloons like volleyball as the paparazzi step out of the ring, leaving Jake, his girls and the big box alone in the ring~
~Jake's music stops playing as he finally picks up his mic and talks into it~
Jake: "Hello New Jersey!!!!!!"
~The crowd pops as Jake's enthusiasm is over the moon~
Jake: "I said Hello New Jersssseeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!"
~The crowd goes even louder as Jake laughs out of happiness~
Jake: "I just proved you all wrong and I beat Booinator, I beat Jay Thorn and now I am the new XFE Extreme Fight champion!!!!!!"
~The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as Jake raises his arms upwards, trying the crowd to applaud him more. He takes his sunglasses off~
Jake: "Fine hold your applause for later, because you're gonna be applauding big time real soon."
~Jake puts the Extreme Fight Championship around his waist and goes around making out with all four girls, getting a huge reaction from every make-out session with every girl~
~Jake's lips get tired as he looks even more fired up~
Jake: "Damn that was good! But Jersey! This in-ring celebration is going to pale in comparison to the Jersey shore party I'm throwing down in the nearby club tonight! Drinks are on me and if you try to be a smart-ass trying to make fun of Jake Adams, I will personally throw your ass out the place tell you to (censored) off!!!"
~The crowd cheers big time at the announcement~
Jake: "Man I'm glad to be here, there's no better place in the world than Jersey to throw down a party and celebrate! This is going to be the awesome night you people have ever seen because this celebration will go on all night tonight!"
~The crowd cheers again as Jake goes on~
Jake: "You know what, I don't wanna talk much because I just wanna rock out and celebrate and live this wonderful moment! I can rub it in Jay Thorn and Booinator's face later after I have the livest night of my life! I can tell all of you people oh how dumb and wrong you were when you said that I don't have what it takes to be a champion in XFE! Screw talk lets get that damn cake out of the damn box and find out what special treasure is about to come out of that giant pastry!"
~The girls go over and happily take the box apart, revealing the giant chocolate cake, filling everyone's mouth with water~
~Every girls cuts a piece off an gives it to Jake as he playfully takes it in~
Jake: "Damn victory tastes good! Now! Its time to find out, what special gift, have I received along with this cake!"
~Suddenly, an explosion occurs from the cake, distracting everyone as Jake ducks down, while the girls rush out of the ring to safety~
~Jay Thorn emerges from the cake, as he stands on top of it. Jake is shocked as hell as he can't believe his eyes. The crowd goes nuts for Jay's sudden appearance~
Jay Thorn jumps off the cake and smashes his arm into Jake Adams, knocking him down on the mat hard, performing a devastating flying clothesline!!!
~The Jersey audience pops as Jay Thorn waits for Jake Adams to get up as Jake uses the ropes to pull himself up~
~Jay Thorn runs towards Jake but the champion reacts quickly~
~Jake rolls out of the ring with his Extreme Fight title in hand, heading all the way back to the beginning of the ramp while the crowd boos the hell out of him for his cowardly move~
~He is shocked and frustrated at the same time as Jay grins at him~
~The anger gets the better of Jake as he yells out "You ruined my moment!!" and "You ruined my night!!" at the top of his lungs~
~He raises his title and points towards himself to let Jay know who's champ~
~The camera fades in on a determined Jay Thorn's face, who soaks in every bit of the crowd reaction from the intense stare-down between the two superstars~
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11   XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11 Empty4/30/2011, 4:00 am

Oh and can this rp be put as the opener to XFA please.
Back to top Go down

XFA Celebration RP 4/30/11
Page 1 of 1