X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebration cut Short...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Celebration cut Short... Empty
PostSubject: Celebration cut Short...   Celebration cut Short... Empty6/15/2011, 9:21 pm

~"Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The crowd quickly rises to its feet in order to tell Destiny just how much they hate them. Gobeer leads out the crew with Big Cop, Big Fatty V, Pat Booker, Bosero and Amber Destiny right behind him. All the male members of Destiny are dressed in Custom Tailored Armani Suits and Amber is wearing a lovely dress. Gobeer has the XFE World Heavyweight Championship Belt on his shoulder and a bandage on his head as he walks down the ramp. Destiny taunts the fans as they make it into the ring and then pose and taunt the crowd. Amber Destiny goes over and grabs a mic and hands it to Gobeer. The music stops but the fans continue to boo. Gobeer waits for them to calm down before talking~
Gobeer: "Just as I said I would do all season, I stand here tonight still the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~The crowd erupts once again in boo's and You Suck chants~
Gobeer: "Yes obviously I suck. I am a triple crown champion, the 2011 Lord of Mayhem and the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~Gobeer than turns and looks at the members of Destiny who are standing behind him~
Gobeer: "And with the help of these fine individuals I am the leader of the most Dominate group in XFE history and no one can do anything about it."
~The crowd continues to boo, but Gobeer just ignores it as he turns back to talk to the crowd~
Gobeer: "This group has dominated XFE since it was formed and we will continue to dominate it."
~The crowd starts chanting "Destined Losers" which causes Gobeer to stop~
Gobeer: "No one in this group is a loser. I have looked over everything and I realized my ultimatum was not needed."
~Gobeer turns and faces the group once again~
Gobeer: "Each and every one of you is a former and future champion. I am very proud of how all of you stepped up this season and now we will go forward and continue to dominate XFE forever."
~Gobeer chuckles as he turns back to the crowd again~
Gobeer: "Now the big question is who is dumb enough to challenge us next? Argo, Jack Power and Saint Patrik have a small love affair going on. I easily beat Marcus Idol at Guilty Conscience and..."
~The crowd quickly cheer as Courtney Day appears on the X-Tron. Gobeer cuts himself off seeing Courtney~
Courtney Day: "Easily beat???"
~Gobeer nods and looks at the belt on his shoulder~
Courtney Day: "The way I see it if it was not for your cronies Marcus would have won and you would no longer be champion."
~Gobeer gets an evil smirk on his face now~
Gobeer: "You know I would have won even without..."
Courtney Day: "SHUT UP!!!"
~Gobeer stops talking as the crowd erupts for Courtney standing up to Gobeer~
Courtney Day: "I was not finished. The fact that you had help last night has caused me to grant a Guilty Conscience rematch tonight as you will face Marcus Idol tonight for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship!!"
~The crowd cheer loudly at the announcement. Gobeer is a little angry but quickly turns towards the rest of Destiny seemingly going to start to plan for the match~
Courtney Day: "Oh and Gobeer...(Gobeer looks back at the tron) tonight they won't be able to help you because it will be inside a Steel Cage!!!"
~Gobeer's normally cocky and calm look turns to a quick look of panic and anger~
Courtney Day: "Good luck in your defense tonight. I am guessing you will need it!"
~Courtney smiles as (If Courtney has music or just the XFW music) plays. Gobeer is angry in the ring and quickly storms out with the members of Destiny right behind him~
Reggie Miller: "This is not fair. Gobeer had a tough Title match just 3 days ago and now he has to defend it inside a Steel Cage tonight."
Brandon Routh: "Against the man he fought so they will both have been in the same matches it sounds completely fair to me and maybe the Cage will help keep Destiny away from the match."
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Celebration cut Short... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration cut Short...   Celebration cut Short... Empty6/16/2011, 3:10 am

Fantastic work, Gobeer! I'm really impressed with your RPs the whole season, the way you handle stable dynamics is excellent. The stable never looks weak, but you have also made Marcus Idol look really strong during the whole feud. As I said: fantastic work! Smile
Back to top Go down

Celebration cut Short...
Page 1 of 1