X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA Empty
PostSubject: Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA   Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA Empty7/22/2011, 5:34 pm

~The show comes back from the sponsor advertisement. The camera revolves around the ring, where a huge poster of Jay Thorn is hung from the massive ceiling of the arena. The poster also has words written saying "Jay Thorn. XFE career: 2009-2011. Status: Forced to retire."written at the bottom~
~The ring mat is covered with a special mat which has the Extreme Fight Champion's Show Raider logo on it. In the ring lies two glass chambers that has the replicas of the young gunz title and the tag team titles, lying there in all their shine and glory, with both the name plates of title having Jay Thorn's name written on them, resting on a red leather surface in the glass container~
~There are 3 or 4 small tables that has all the pictures of Jay Thorn as a kid, his training days with Worthy, personal pics taken with fans all around the world with a big picture on every single table, lying the middle. The picture depicts Jake Adams spearing the lights outta Jay Thorn, from the Guilty Conscience ppv~
~A podium lies in corner of the ring with a mic attached to it~
~The crowd is booing loudly throughout all of this as the five familiar words ring through the arena~
"You think you know me..."
~"Metalingus" by alter bridge blasts through the arena as Jake Adams, dressed in a whit tuxedo, followed by several men and women dressed in funeral clothing, and of course, with his impostor Evan Matthews, makes his way to the ring, with the Extreme Fight Championship gleaming on his shoulder~
~The ring announcer announces with disgust as the crowd shows their dislike~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your Extreme Fight Champion...Jake Adams...."
~The crowd boos loud as hell as Jake and company slowly make their way the ring, with Jake and his friend smiling and strutting all the way, rubbing it into the crowd~
~As they finally get into the ring, Jake gets on the podium and as the crowd keeps booing, Jake takes his sunglasses off~
~His music stops playing but the crowd just keeps raining boos at this whole situation~
~He then has no choice but to get things started as the crowd shows no giving up~
Jake: "Ladies and gentlemen...."
~The crowd creates an uproar in boos as Jake and Evan seem kind of pissed off~
Jake: "Ladies and gentlemen if you will...please, show some respect!"
~The crowd boos but Jake goes on anyways~
Jake: "Tonight all of us, including Jay Thorn's mom and Dad..."
~The camera zooms in on the lady and a old man standing beside her, wearing funeral attire, with sad expressions on their faces, while the crowd boos~
Brandon: "I bet $500,000 on this that those are fakes...Jake Adams tonight with just a disgusting display of things...this is just sad."
Reggie: "Of course this is sad, Jay Thorn's career is over. Thank God that Jake Adams is honoring it at least, no one would have been nice enough to salute a crappy career like Jay Thorn's...like Jake Adams has."
Brandon: "Say what you want about how good he is in the ring, but personally, I don't think I have ever met someone more vindictive, manipulative, vile, sick, arrogant and venomous as Jake Adams..."
Jake: "...have gathered here with their relatives with my assistant, Evan Matthews, and of course, yours truly, The Show Raider! Jake Adams! Soon to be the longest reigning Extreme Fight Champion, in XFE History!!!"
~Jake raises his title high above as the crowd explodes with boos. Jake Adams then takes out a q-card and reads his "emotional speech" about the segment~
Jake: "We have gathered here to honor, and celebrate the demise of a career which was mediocre at best, a career that was oh so loved by the moronic fans of the XFE globe, a career that belonged to a man who has held the tag titles twice with his brother, and has also managed to be a young gunz champion."
~The crowd boos at the cheap shots as Jake just laughs, as he knows that he is in the driver's seat, that he is in control, and that no one, can do a damn thing to stop him rubbing it into Jay Thorn's fans~
Jake: "We have gathered here to celebrate the demise of Jay Thorn's career. Just some days ago, a postman, arrived with a report, and gave with me news that was horrible but also happy at the same time. It was Jay Thorn's MRI report. Jay Thorn has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and because of it being such a serious injury, and with Wrestling being such a demanding sport, there is no chance IN HELL, that Jay Thorn will be able to come back."
~The crowd boos big time as Jake and his assistant smirk~
Jake: "At first I thought the postman was grinning like he was playing some sort of trick on me, but he told me that he was happy to know that Jay Thorn's career is over. So you know what that proves, that proves that no one like YOU Jay Thorn, and everyone's glad that you're hurt."
~The crowd boos as Jake keeps rubbing it in~
Jake: "And you can all thank the man who is responsible for all this, a man who put Jay Thorn out of commission...ME!!!"
~As the crowd boos, slowly, chants of ASSHOLE start and soon rumble loudly through the arena as Jake and Evan just ignore them while the rest of Jay Thorn's "family and relatives" just stand there with sad expressions~
Jake: "You might think I'm an A-hole, but there's a guy out there who really is one, its none other than Jay Thorn's own brother, Pitbull, Joel Thorn!"
~The crowd boos, as Jake continues to address Pitbull~
Jake: "You see, like a ungrateful brother, he refused my invitation to appear tonight in the ring, to honor his own brother's career."
~The crowd cheers Pitbull's wise decision as Jake shakes his head in disappointment~
Jake: "It's all good though, because Pitbull like all of you, never really cared about Jay Thorn and always hated him from the bottom of the heart."
~The crowd rains down thunderous boos as YOU SUCK chants ring through the arena, booing the Show Raider out of the arena~
Jake: "But there's one thing Jay Thorn always had in his favor, and that's the XFE brass always sucking up to him because of all the merchandise he sells!"
~The crowd boos again this time, keeping a loud and almost unreal atmosphere in the arena~
Jake: "You see, after Super Force, Jay Thorn, for no reason, automatically got a shot at my title at Guilty Conscience without even earning it. And of course like the *finger quotes* "fair and square man" Jay Thorn is, he took the shot and still LOST. And even after that, at the next PPV, at Stable Warfare, Jay Thorn actually has another match with me, which the XFE brass gave to him automatically just because he sells so much of his Goddamn merchandise!!!!"
~The crowd boos while Jake keeps ranting~
Jake: "But as we all know, thankfully, that won't happen because Jay Thorn has been forced to retire. No more XFE brass handing everything to Jay Thorn on a silver platter, no more undeserving, un-earned title shots, no more crappy merchandise, no more boring tag teaming, no more zero charisma and mic ability, no more crappy and cheap Spot monkey wrestling style, no more stupid fans, and more importantly, no more Jay Thorn!!!!"
~Jake does his Rock-on taunt with his title held high in one hand, as Evan Matthews claps and encourages the booing crowd to show some respect to the Show Raider, even some of Jay Thorn's "relatives" clap, but they soon stop as Evan and Jake give them the people's eyebrow, for not playing their "roles" correctly~
Jake: "And as for my opponent at Stable Warfare for the Extreme Fight title, I'm sorry to inform you that I will be facing no one..."
~Jake smirks bright as the audience boos at his words~
Jake: "It definitely won't be Seraphim, or my opponent tonight, David Crowley. As a matter of fact, no one deserves a shot at my title! I deserve a long vacation from now to Stable Warfare, as I feel beat up a bit."
~The crowd jeers Jake's cowardly demands and lies, which in turn get no reaction from Jake~
Jake: "And as for Jay Thorn's family and friends here, you may leave and proceed to drop flowers as a symbol of love and honor on all the mementos over the years, of your lovely little son, Jay Thorn."
~The crowd boos big as funeral music plays, while the relatives and family drop flowers on the fancy little tables that hold the mementos of Jay Thorn's career, and of course, the titles he has won~
~As Jake and Evan hold their heads down to show their "respect", the relatives and family leave the ring and head back to the backstage area~
~As soon as they exit, Jake and Evans look back up, laughing and shaking hands, loving every moment of what they have just done. The crowd roars with boos and YOU SUCK chants~
~Jake joyfully, and triumphantly shouts into the microphone~
Jake: "And as for Jay Thorn's legacy over the years..."
~Jake quickly pulls out a lighter from his tuxedo's pocket, and he slowly and with some sort of sick pleasure, sets all the tables containing the memories and mementos, the memorable career pictures, the glass chambers containing the titles, the picture of him spearing Jay Thorn, and even the massive Jay Thorn poster hung from the ceiling on fire~
~The entire view is surrounded with flames as Jay Thorn's legacy is slowly burning to ashes~
~The audience boo in disgust as Jake Adams and Evan enjoy this however, standing forefront with the Extreme Fight title held high above, proudly held for everyone to look at. As they both proudly exit the ring, the backstage safety staff run out with fire extinguishers and extinguish all the flames devouring up the objects in the ring~
~"Metalingus" by alter bridge triumphantly plays in the arena again as Evan Matthews leaves, leaving Jake Adams staring at the destruction of Jay thorn's precious achievements and memories in the ring, with his teeth gritted and a crazed look in his eye~
~He once again raises the title above in victory, signaling that Jake Adams vs Jay Thorn rivalry is over, and that he has come out the victor while this theme song plays along as the crowd give nuclear heat to the Show Raider~

Last edited by Jake on 7/23/2011, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA   Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA Empty7/22/2011, 8:05 pm

Would appreciate any feedback as I have spent days planning this RP and hours writing it out.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA   Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA Empty7/23/2011, 3:08 am

Funeral for Jay, nice rp and funny for all the wrong reasons (you know, like when a heel does something which you know you shouldn't laugh at, but you can't help but laugh).
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA   Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA Empty7/23/2011, 6:57 am

With only a couple weeks to go I think this maybe my pick for silver typewriter lol loved it Smile

But sadly I'm gonna say jay better get his as back already! Cause this is disgraceful and if I wasn't busy I'd lay a beat down on you and your ugly mate there! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA   Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebration of a demise... RP for XFA
Page 1 of 1