X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/10/2011, 4:35 am

~Worthy is shown on the X-Tron via a live video link~
Worthy: "I speak to you from my home in Manchester, England as a certain person claims that I cost him the match by stopping his little buddy from interfering last week and because he is ungrateful of my help he can now fight in a handicap match instead of a tag team and lets see how long he lasts without my help."
~The crowd boo~
Worthy: "As for them internet marks and fellow wrestlers who claim that I'm ruining XFA with my own brand of vigilante justice I will not be at XFA today so everyone can see why the show needs my help and how the wrestlers on here are running wild due to the useless GM's of this show turning a blind eye to everything instead of doing there job."
~Worthy waves at the camera~
Worthy: "So bye folks, enjoy watching matches get ruined by run ins and dirty tactics, but just remember that next month I retire and this is what the show will be without me."
~The X-Tron goes black with a message saying SAVE US WORTHY ONE~

Last edited by Worthy on 3/11/2011, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/10/2011, 6:46 am

~Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena P.A system the crowd burst into cheers and all rise to their feet as slugger comes out to the top of the entrance ramp with a mic in hand~
Slugger(over the top of the music): "Hold up!, Hold up!"
~Slugger's entrance music stops playing~
Slugger: "Hold up!. Am I the only one or did all you guys here it too? Did Worthy say hes sitting at home on his fat lazy English ass! OH HELL NO!"
~Some laughter is heard from the crowd mostly silence as the fans wait for slugger to finish~
Slugger: "I'm pretty sure Worthy said that."
~Slugger has a confused look on his face~
Slugger: "Let me work this out so apparently Worthy is at home in England? Even though tonight its me and him tagging up against Simply the worst and seriously fat Booker?"
~A mixture of cheers and laughter is heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "So, This is what I got and all you people let me know if I'm wrong by saying this. Tonight I'm stepping inside that!"
~Slugger points towards the ring~
Slugger: "And I'm going up against two of the most devise, underhanded, psycho! wrestlers to ever enter that ring?"
~The crowd cheer showing they agree with slugger so far~
Slugger: "But wait its not a tag team match anymore its a handicap match!? Why is it a handicap match you may ask."
~Slugger pauses and takes a breath~
Slugger: "Well that's a simple answer. Because my no good up himself cowardly little English partner decide he'd rather be sipping on some crappy tea with his snooty little family then back up the guy that has done nothing but save his ASS, from Rebel Nation these past few seasons."
~Sluggers face begins to get a really angry look on it, but it soon turns into his trademark smile that everyone knows and loves~
Slugger: "You know what guys, I'm not angry about this, a lesser man maybe mad at Worthy, but I'm not!"
~The fans cheer~
Slugger: "A lesser man may run away from this fight and go home, but I'm not!"
~The cheers start to get louder~
Slugger: "A lesser man may walk into Sent's office and demand a new partner, but I'm not!"
~The cheers get even louder, so slugger pauses and waits for the crowd to quiet down when they do he continues~
Slugger: "So tonight STB!, Serious! You boys better be ready! Because I am not a lesser man! I'm Slugger."
~Slugger gets a smirk on his face and stares directly at the camera in front of him~
Slugger: "And I'm about to lay a smackdown on your punk ass's!!"
~Slugger drops the mic and heads backstage to get ready for his match, leaving the crowd chanting his name~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/10/2011, 10:56 am

Serious Fat Booker... Awesome
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/10/2011, 2:06 pm

LMFAO Worthy brings it! Via satellite....nice little knock there to cena/rock on raw
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/11/2011, 7:25 am

i wasnt sure if you had planned to make it a handicap match or you just forgot. so i went with it. i think we should leave your last addition out cause i have an idea.

i will send it to you and sent.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/11/2011, 7:38 am

i have sent pm's to you worthy,sent and argo if you guys could read it and give me and answer it would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/11/2011, 10:33 am

^^ I atcually forgot, but I like the handicap idea you mentioned
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty3/11/2011, 10:40 am

Jake wrote:
LMFAO Worthy brings it! Via satellite....nice little knock there to cena/rock on raw

You spotted that, lol!!

BTW I editted my rp for the handicap idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)   Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy brings it via satelite... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1