X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09) Empty
PostSubject: A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)   A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09) Empty8/14/2009, 3:24 am

~The X-Tron shows an empty arena with Worthy and David Hood sat on chairs in the middle of the ring and the graphic on the screen says earlier today~
David Hood: "We are joined at this time by Psycho Carnival leader and former XFE Heavyweight Champion, Worthy."
Worthy: "Thanks for giving me the television time that I so rightfully deserve as I hear people have a lot of questions for me."
David Hood: "Well lets get on with it as my first question is that the word on XFE's website is that the only reason you changed the Masters Of Mayhem into an Insane Clown Posse type group is to please Morbid Distruction so that he'll team up with you, so is there any truth in that?"
Worthy: "David I am appalled that people actually think I will sink so low as to kiss someones ass just to get them to team with me."
David Hood: "I take that as a no then, so on to my next question, I hear you used to keep in touch with Jack Power yet you made some harsh remarks about his leadership of M.O.M last week, so do you still keep in touch with him?"
Worthy: "Yes we still keep in touch and I was not having a pop at JP last week, just pointing out that for a bloke who calls himself 'The Lord Of Mayhem' that he should focus on the mayhem part a bit more instead of calming everyone down and JP if you watching this then listen to me very closely...."
~Worthy looks directly into the camera~
Worthy: "JP I know your sitting at home recovering from your injuries, but ask yourself why are you injured because the way I see it, you risked your own life to save The Sentinel, yet what has The Sentinel done for you?"
David Hood: "To be fair though, The Sentinel as GM is better than Dominator as GM."
~Worthy turns to David Hood and looks at him~
Worthy: "Maybe so David, but the match had finished and there was no further need for JP to get involved as we did what we set out to do and that was remove TheDominator from power."
~Worthy looks directly at the camera again~
Worthy: "So Jack I wish you a speedy recovery even though it was your own fault for saving him because no offense but that's always been your problem, you care too much about everyone else and you of all people should know that because what was it you told us in your autobiography?"
~Worthy pulls out a book titled Jack Power: Unplugging the Matrix~
Worthy: "Oh that's it right here, you said 'this is just some make believe fed on a wrestling game created by selfish people who are focused on greed and want to win at all costs', so why don't you practice what you preach, quit trying to please everyone and cause the very thing that you've spoke about and that's MAYHEM!!"
~David Hood looks a bit intimidated now~
David Hood: "Okay onto my next question, I've known you along time, right from your first match against TheDominator in the Brown mask, to your Black Mask stuff in the Black Rage, but as of late I've never seen this side of you as you have become so bad tempered that even XFE Management are to scared to suspend you, so can I ask what caused this change in you?"
Worthy: "I've always had an anger problem, but it was JP who told me not to repress my anger and let my rage loose."
David Hood: "I find that hard to believe as he always tried to calm you down."
Worthy: "That's only because he didn't realize how angry I can get."
~Just as he says that he pulls out a hatchet and throws it at the ring post, just missing David Hood~
David Hood: "erm... onto my next question then, the word on the XFE forums is that The Saviour and Justin Alsop have both took offense to your comments last week regarding XFE being nothing more than a circus and they both have challenged you to a match, so which one do you accept?"
Worthy: "Firstly David I stand by my statement of XFE being a joke and that the real clowns are in management, especially now that they have refused to give me and Morbid our tag team title shot until we prove ourselves worthy enough, so these challenges that people have issued me, I don't see why I can't accept both and make it a tag team between them two jokers and Worthy Distruction."
David Hood: "Worthy Distruction?"
Worthy: "Me and Morbid David!"
David Hood: "Okay, onto my next question, are you concerned about the draft on XFA this week as it could split your group up?"
Worthy: "I am not concerned as the tag titles are on both shows, so whatever show me and Morbid end up on, we can team up and go for them titles."
David Hood: "What happens if Jon Lum is drafted to a different show?"
Worthy: "Then it will be a sad loss!!"
David Hood: "Interesting, now onto my next question, what English football team do you support?"
Worthy: "I don't follow football much as they are all a bunch of over-paid, over sexed, nancy boys running around in shorts and t-shirts getting paid stupid amounts for something that I used to do at school for free and why do people pay to see them train before the match as I want to pay to see them after the match when they are drunk in a hotel room banging some misguided broad who is only with him for the money, I notice we can't see that".
David Hood: "Onto my next question, what do you think of the English Wrestling scene over here?"
Worthy: "You mention English wrestling to anyone over here and they will all start talking about the olden days with Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki and the rest of them, yet there are a lot UK wrestling promotions here and now that a lot of people wouldn't know about because they don't get the TV time and not many over here like wrestling anymore and that crappy celebrity wrestling show didn't help either."
David Hood: "Is that the one with Dennis Rodman and that guy out of the Partridge family?"
Worthy: "No that was the very good American version where they had old wrestlers training famous celebrities to be wrestlers where as we just had a poor man Gladiators with celebrities that people have never heard of hitting each other with spongy poles.... it was so crap people were watching Dr Who instead and that's saying something as he is not really a doctor as I've watched it once and he didn't even sign a prescription once."
David Hood: "Now onto my next question, why did you come to America to wrestle?"
Worthy: "That's an easy question, because in England...."
~David Hood interrupts~
David Hood: "Don't you mean the United Kingdom?"
Worthy: "No as I represent England not Scotland, Ireland or Wales."
David Hood: "Sorry about that."
Worthy: "Now as I was saying before I got rudely interrupted, I love this country, but the reason I left England to train in America is simply because there is nowhere to train here...".
~David Hood nods his head in agreement~
Worthy: "...and also because of our lame ass government run by Gordon Brown, our unelected leader and his cronies like Peter 'I talk out of my ass' Mandleson and Harriet 'sexist cow' Harman and whats worse is the alternatives, Hug-A-Hoodie Cameron and his Torie mob of do-gooders, Adolf Griffin and his BNP fascists, Some hippy and his Green Peace stoners, that guy nobody cares about in the Liberal Democrats and a bunch of other parties that nobody has heard of and they wonder why our country is in the mess that it is?"
David Hood: "I thought you have a queen over here?"
Worthy: "Oh we do, but unlike the olden days of King Henry the 8th and Queen Victoria, she can't take them up to the tower of London and behead them and she has little say on government issues, so she has to sit back and watch these parasites in the houses of parliament ruin the country..... No wonder Guy Faulkes tried to burn that place down!!"
David Hood: "Worthy you can not say stuff like that as we are in England right now and you might offend people."
Worthy: "You see David that is another problem with our country, all this politically correct crap, which is why I came over to the land of the free, but if I can't speak my mind then there is no point in this interview."
~Worthy rips the clip on mic of his shirt and walks off~
Worthy: "INTERVIEW OVER, I'M OUTTA HERE!!"

Last edited by Worthy on 8/16/2009, 2:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)   A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09) Empty8/15/2009, 4:08 am

Editted with more questions now that i've found out the next XFW show is in London.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)   A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09) Empty8/15/2009, 1:22 pm

nicely done worthy lol all those questions and yet so many answers to find
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)   A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09) Empty8/16/2009, 2:37 am

Thanks Dark.

BTW remember i'm still a tweener (for now anyway) and that this RP if done in real life would get a mixed reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)   A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Worthy Interview (XFW 8-19-09)
Page 1 of 1