X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty4/11/2011, 2:57 am

~The X-Tron shows Worthy and Jill Wagner sat on chairs backstage in the interview area~
Jill: "Thank you Worthy for showing up and I'm glad you agreed to this Q&A session."
Worthy: "No problem as the fans have been supporting me from day one even when I didn't deserve it, so this along with my match at Super Force 3, is a good way of giving back to my worthy followers."
Jill: "Well lets begin then, starting with this letter by Fernando from right here in Mexico City who asks, Seniόr Worthy are you a real luchadore essay or just some gringo impersonating one?"
Worthy: "Well Fernando although I was born in Manchester, England I was trained right here by many great luchadores and they have made me an honorary luchadore, thanks for the question and your Worthy t-shirt is in the post."

Last edited by Worthy on 4/12/2011, 3:21 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty4/11/2011, 3:05 am

Jill: "Eric from Oklahoma wants to know how you feel about the former OcW Superstars coming in to the XFE and taking the spotlight?"
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty4/11/2011, 3:27 am

Jeremy wrote:
Jill: "Eric from Oklahoma wants to know how you feel about the former OcW Superstars coming in to the XFE and taking the spotlight?"

Worthy: "Well Eric like I said on XFA this past Saturday, I fully support the OcW guys coming to XFE as most came from here and I understand why they left to OcW, but if they want to steal the spotlight then they'll need to step there game up as the competition here in XFE is tough, so thanks for the question and your Worthy t-shirt is in the post."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty4/11/2011, 12:00 pm

Jill:"Chris from England asks that you return to the Jugallo Worthy ways, do you see a future like this?"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty4/11/2011, 12:37 pm

Danny Young wrote:
Jill:"Chris from England asks that you return to the Jugallo Worthy ways, do you see a future like this?"

Worthy: "Interesting question Chris and to tell you the truth Juggalo Worthy came about when Morbid Distruction who is a real Juggalo sent me a Insane Clown Posse CD and as they say the rest is history, but I don't see me returning to that anytime soon as me and Morbid no longer see eye to eye ever since he set me on fire that time, so thankyou for your question Chris and your Worthy t-shirt is in the post."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty4/12/2011, 3:19 am

Jill: "Our next letter comes from Pepee who is from Toronto Canada and he asks, whats all this about leaving as your the best and I don't want to say Ca La Vi to my favorite none hockey playing celebrity."
Worthy: "Well Peppe time catches up to us all as does injuries and I'm not getting any younger or healthier, so it's time I passed the torch onto the younger talent here and concentrate on helping backstage, so thanks for your support and your letter, your Worthy t-shirt is on it's way."
Jill: "Here's one sent to us by Scotty from Glasgow Scotland and he says, please laddy could ye replace them two divvies who run XFA as they ney do it Worthy as they don't ave the power."
Worthy: "Thanks for the question and the recommendation, but hopefully with my help they will improve, so again thank you and your Worthy t-shirt is in the post."
Jill: "This one is sent in by Wayne Rooney from Manchester England...oh wait I can't read that out as the language is appalling and that's without the swear words."
Worthy: "Well no Worthy t-shirt for him then, just time for one more question now."
Jill: "Okay, Steve Wilkos from New York in America asks, Dear Worthy why are you stealing my routine as the whole answering letters and giving away t-shirts is my thing and not something that should be done on a rubbish fake wrestling show with greased up men in speedos hugging each other."
Worthy: "Well Steve you should probably watch the Flintstones then as that is more your level because this is moron free TV and you can't watch...oh and please stop with the bad Jerry Springer impersonation as your not that good and everyone knows these talk shows are also fake, not to mention Worthy's Wrath is a better talk show."
Jill: "I'm guessing no Worthy t-shirt for him then."
Worthy: "I gave his wife a t-shirt when he was away for the week, so maybe he can borrow that one."
Jill: "Good one Worthy and that's all we have time for, so thank you for taking time out of your training as we know you have a tough match against Slugger coming up in the main event of Super Force III."
Worthy: "Not a problem although I best get back to training now."
~Worthy sprints down the backstage area heading towards the gym~
Jill: "...and there you have it XFE fans, an insight into everyone's favorite luchadore, now back to ringside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)   Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy Q&A Interview... (XFE)
Page 1 of 1