X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Interview (AoN PPV) *IN 2 PARTS*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Interview (AoN PPV) *IN 2 PARTS* Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Interview (AoN PPV) *IN 2 PARTS*   Worthy Interview (AoN PPV) *IN 2 PARTS* Empty10/10/2010, 11:09 am

PART1

~Amanda Byram is stood in the interview area with Worthy~

Amanda Byram: "Tonight you will run the Destiny Gauntlet and if you win..."

Worthy (interupts): "When I win!!"

Amanda Byram: "Sorry, when you win, you get to choose any member of XFE management in a match of your choosing with no interferance, so who will it be Worthy one?"

Worthy: "Well Amanda I kinda wish I included XFE employee's in the deal as the XFA announcers sucked last Saturday especially Brandon Routh who wasn't much of a Superman that night."

~Worthy looks directly into the camera~

Worthy: "Seriously, whats up with you Brandon... Chuck got ya tongue?"

~Worthy and Amanda start laughing until Legion the head of security comes and picks Amanda up then escourts her out of the building~

Worthy: "Hey wrinkly, hands of my woman, she is much too young for you."

~Legion pushes Amanda out of the door and it then walks back upto Worthy~

Legion: "Look Worthy I am a retired wrestler and I need to make money, so stop making my job difficult."

Worthy: "Sorry to hear that Legion, but if you were desperate for work that badly, you should have asked me as I know a wrestling company in Orlando Studio's that loves signing old, retired, washed up has-beens, so you'll be right at home there."

~Legion grabs Worthy by the throat and pins him upto the wall~

Legion: "Don't test me Worthy because I am the head of security which means that I am a member of XFE management in the security department."

Worthy: "Is that so..."

~Worthy headbutts Legion~

Worthy: "Well you better hope that I don't win because to quote the National Lottery slogan... IT COULD BE YOU!!"

~The other security members arrive, so Worthy runs off quick~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2

~Worthy is still getting chased by XFE Security until he is stopped by Jill Wagner who stands infront of him~

Jill Wagner: "Here's the deal, you either have an interview with me or I let the security rip you to shreds."

Worthy: "Fine, let XFE management get there propaganda... sorry I ment interview."

Jill Wagner (to the security): "It's okay guys I got this."

~The security leave Worthy~

Jill Wagner: "Thanks for agreeing to let me interview you, so shall we begin?"

Worthy: "Well i'm being forced into this interview so do I have a choice?."

Jill Wagner: "Thats true, so Worthy what were you thinking asking to take on the whole of Destiny all by yourself?"

Worthy: "You see i've been relying too much on other people whether it be XFE management in hope they give me a match that I want or my Rebel Nation members hoping they work together, but sometimes in life, if you want a job doing then do it yourself."

Jill Wagner: "I see Worthy and if you win..."

Worthy (interupts): "When I win..."

Jill Wagner: "No, if you win... which member of XFE management will you choose to face?"

Worthy: "Before I answer your question, I have a question for you... how come XFE Security left when you told them too?"

Jill Wagner: "Because I am the head of the XFE media department... now stop avoiding the question and tell us who you'll pick?"

Worthy: "Wait... those who are heads of departments are on the XFE management commity if i'm not mistaken?"

Jill Wagner: "Thats right Worthy I am... oh wait a second Worthy, you can't honestly be thinking about facing me?"

Worthy: "Maybe I will, Maybe I won't?"

Jill Wagner: "Please don't Worthy."

Worthy: "Maybe you should get on your hands and knee's then!!"

~Jill gets on her hands and knee's and begs whilst Worthy laughs~

Worthy: "Jill whilst your down there..."

Jill Wagner (interupts): "What?"

Worthy: "Wave your hands up and down and say 'your not Worthy' to me"

~Jill Wagner hesitates then reluctantly does it saying "i'm not Worthy" over and over again~

Worthy: "How pathetic, you can get up now."

~Jill gets up and is in tears~

Jill Wagner: "Look I did what you asked so do we have a deal?"

~Worthy turns round and walks away laughing~

Jill Wagner: "Why Worthy why?"

~Worthy stops and looks back at Jill from a distance~

Worthy: "Sorry Jill but XFE management are the problem and I am the solution to that problem, so if I have to go through you to get to them, then so be it"

~Worthy walks away whilst Jill Wagner is on the floor sobbing~
Back to top Go down

Worthy Interview (AoN PPV) *IN 2 PARTS*
Page 1 of 1