X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of Dissorder... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

State of Dissorder... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: State of Dissorder... (XFA)   State of Dissorder... (XFA) Empty3/9/2011, 5:10 am

~The camera cuts backstage to the State of Flux locker room where we can see STB, Booinator, Danny Young, Jay Thorn and Pitbull all preparing for their matches~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like State of Flux are getting ready for some big matches tonight."
~Jay Thorn is just lacing up his boots and finishing up his gear~
Booinator: "Jay, how bout we give you some backup tonight?"
~Jay gives Boo a cold, angry look~
Booinator: "Oh come on, why fly solo when you don't need to?"
~Jay sighs and without looking up, starts putting on his kick pads~
Booinator: "Okay, no interference. How bout we come out after the match and rough up the clown a bit? Make sure he doesn't make it to Chaos 'N' Mayhem?"
~Jay grabs his ring jacket and looks around the room at the members of State of Flux, furious~
Jay Thorn: "So this is how it is now, huh? We dominate the entire division for what, three seasons. And we lose a couple of matches and suddenly we need someone to get involved in our matches?"
~Danny walks up to Jay and grabs him by the arm~
Danny Young: "Jay, nobody said that."
~Jay looks at Danny in the eyes~
Jay Thorn: "Danny, your one of us so don't take this the wrong way. But I don't need any of your help, and I don't want any of your help."
~Danny let's go of Jay's arm and Jay walks to the door~
Jay Thorn: "You guys think I can't handle myself like a man? Well, I'll show you just how I handle myself when I take this..."
~Jay grabs a kendo stick that was leaned on the wall~
Jay Thorn: "And I shove it up the clowns ass. And anyone who gets involved in my business tonight, is gonna get my boot so far up your ass, you'll taste shoe leather in your mouth all the way to Chaos 'N' Mayhem."
~Jay puts on his ring jacket, walks out and slams the door behind him~
Brandon Routh: "Wow, I guess Jay isn't big on the team player thing when his back is against the wall."
Reggie Miller: "I told you last week, the idiot is losing it. And unless he shows some respect to the rest of State of Flux and STB, he might lose his head."
Back to top Go down

State of Dissorder... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1