X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of Dominance (XFA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

State of Dominance (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: State of Dominance (XFA)   State of Dominance (XFA) Empty1/27/2011, 6:44 am

~The crowd erupts into massive boos as the members of State of Flux make their way out, led by STB, who is holding the Aggression Title over his shoulder. He is followed by Booinator, who has his Extreme Fight Title and the D.A.S with their Tag Team Titles. Next is Danny Young with the Young Gunz Title and they are flanked by Preach and Wodka~
Brandon Routh: "You know Reggie, of all the things I imagined would happen at Unsolitary Confinement, this being the end result had to be the last thing that I could have thought."
Reggie Miller: "Oh come on, it was obvious. I mean, just look at all that talent. It was inevitable."
Brandon Routh: "Oh, so now their talent? Now it was inevitable? What happened to them being losers?"
Reggie Miller: "I was...um...bluffing."
Brandon Routh: "...Right."
~As the crowd keeps booing State of Flux, they make their way into the ring, where Jay Thorn is given a mic by a stagehand~
Jay Thorn: "Calm down. Calm down. Calm down."
~This causes only louder boos from the crowd, which the group smiles to~
Jay Thorn: "Please. It's not like we didn't TELL you that this was going to happen..."
~Jay has a sarcastic smile on his face as the boos keep getting louder~
Jay Thorn: "Oh, that's right. We DID tell you this would happen. We told you exactly what we would do and when we would do it. And what happened? Let's see..."
~Pitbull chimes in~
Pitbull: "They didn't listen."
~Jay makes a sarcastic expression of revelation~
Jay Thorn: "That's right! They didn't listen! Just like always before, you didn't listen...Aw, how cute."
~The boos from the audience get back to full force as the members of State of Flux share a laugh~
Jay Thorn: "We told you we would dominate XFA. Now, just to refresh my memory, what was the group currently holding every single title eligible for a competition on the X-Force Aggression brand?"
~Pitbull chimes in again~
Pitbull: "That would be us."
Jay Thorn: "That's right! State of Flux! That's us! We said that change would come to XFA and that the new generation would take over. And now, surprise surprise...We hold ALL the gold!"
~State of Flux hold up their titles, causing quite possibly the loudest boo of the night~
Jay Thorn: "Now, we all know that the D.A.S is the greatest tag team in the universe, that has been proven for yet another PPV. But is there anyone else who would like to let the people in on another piece of our brilliant plan to get here?"
~Jay turns to the group, holding the microphone for them to take~
(Anyone from SoF?)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: State of Dominance (XFA)   State of Dominance (XFA) Empty1/27/2011, 12:45 pm

~Danny confidently steps up to the mic~
Danny Young: "You people are imbeciles, not only did you fall for the fake argument but none of your realized that the master manipulator of all of this was the NEW Aggression Champion, STB!"
~The group clap for STB~
Danny Young: "Now all of you may realize the power we have, and it is only a matter of time before your living in our reality!"

(Anyone Else?)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: State of Dominance (XFA)   State of Dominance (XFA) Empty1/27/2011, 1:58 pm

~Boo steps forward with the Extreme Fight Title laid across his shoulder and takes the mic~
Boo: "Once again I have what is rightfully mine, The Extreme Fight Title. I did exactly what I said I would do, I went in there man on man, one on one, no outside variables and walked out with the victory."
~Boo pauses and gets smirk on his face, as some of the fans begin to boo while a few cheer~
Boo: "You can like us or hate us. It really doesn't matter. Because it doesn't change the fact that our family is the greatest collection of wrestlers in the history of this company."
~Boo hands the mic over to STB~
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: State of Dominance (XFA)   State of Dominance (XFA) Empty1/29/2011, 7:56 am

~The crowd starts booing loudly as STB gets the mic~
STB: "Shut up you idiots."
~STB's grin gets wider the louder the audience boos~
STB: "You are just pissed off because you were just as stupid as Jesse Blue and Quan."
~The chant of you suck, you suck, you suck, starts up as STB continues on obviously feeding off the negative energy in the crowd~
Reggie: "You know he's right. Anyone should have seen that coming."
Brandon: "Well Reggie, I guess you are just as stupid as the rest of us because I saw the shock on your face when STB took the mask off."
~STB is pacing around in the ring waiting for the crowd to settle~
STB: "Yeah okay, we suck. I get it. We have first off let's see, The Young Gunz Title."
~Danny Young holds the Young Gunz Title up in the air taunting the crowd~
STB: "And the Extreme Fight Title."
~Boo raises the Extreme Fight Title to his lips and kisses it while grinning ear to ear~
STB: "The Tag Team Championships."
~D.A.S. jumps up on opposite turnbuckles holding the titles up in the air by the leather strap~
STB: "And the Aggression Title."
~STB points down at the Aggression Belt which is strapped around his waist~
STB: "The most important title in this company today."
~STB continues to grins~
STB: "Never in the history of this company has their been a collection of this much talent in one group. Never has any group held this much gold at one time. Not Destiny, Not Rebel Nation, Not the New Age Mafia, Not Anyone."
~The boos continue on but their is a feint chant of SoF, SoF heard before it is drowned out~
STB: "You ask yourselves what's next? The answer is Total Domination."
~All members of SoF hold both arms in the air as the camera cuts away~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of Dominance (XFA)   State of Dominance (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

State of Dominance (XFA)
Page 1 of 1