X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of Feast (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

State of Feast (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: State of Feast (XFA)   State of Feast (XFA) Empty1/4/2011, 4:29 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where State of Flux is sitting across a table with a exquisite feast for them. As they all prepare to eat, Preach takes a card that came with the meal.~
Preach: "As a token of my gratitude for a job well done at the end of last season and making sure Jesse will never be the same again, tonight the party is on me..... JD."
~State of Flux sound their approval as Drew "Rich" Richard stands up.~
Drew "Rich" Richard: "I propose a toast to our generous benefactor. A toast.... to JD Allgood. May succes keep coming to him for all his days."
State of Flux: "A toast!"
~All the members of the group stand up and toast JD, before sitting back down and beginning to eat.~
Pitbull: "So, Boo... Have you talked with the GM's about getting another shot for the Extreme Fight Title?"
Boobinator: "Not yet. But no worries, we all know that title belongs with me and they'll see my point when time comes. What about you guys, any plans for challengers this season?"
Jay Thorn: "We'll have to see. Sentinel or the GM's haven't given us any heads up on who their looking at. But like it matters, we're the best team in the world and we'll beat any team we have to."
~The men continue to eat, enjoying the expensive dishes and the celebration.~
Preach: "Hey guys, we dealt with John, Jinter and Viper last season but we didn't do anything about Danny leaving. Has there been any talk about what we'll do about him?"
Boobinator: "Let's just say that there's been talk. The Danny situation will be cleared soon enough."
Preach: "Okay. What about plans for this season?"
Pitbull: "The boss has given us a very clear instruction. But before we talk about that...."
~Pitbull steps up, grabs the camera man and shoves him out of the room and slams the door shut.~
Brandon Routh: "Well, looks like JD sent quite the thank you for State of Flux."

Reggie Miller: "Wow, that man really knows how to thank someone."
Back to top Go down

State of Feast (XFA)
Page 1 of 1