X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Thanksgiving Feast!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

A Thanksgiving Feast! Empty
PostSubject: A Thanksgiving Feast!   A Thanksgiving Feast! Empty11/23/2009, 12:53 pm

~The Camera goes backstage as we see a bunch of crew members, backstage workers, road agents, wrestlers, and special guests in what appears to be a dining hall. Most of the people are socializing with large plates of food in front of them. The camera pans around until a table full of thanksgiving food is seen it stops and pans up as Argo is standing behind the table with a long list trying to figure out who ordered what food. He is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt, and blue jeans. After a few seconds he looks up taps a mic in his hand and announces that it is time to eat~
Argo: "Okay guys. I have been put in charge of this thanksgiving feast. So lets have a good meal. Now does anyone want to lead us in prayer?"
~The rooms gets silent as people look around until Saint Patrik stands up. He walks up to the table and grabs the mic. His black beard is immaculately groomed, his brown ponytail pulled back tight. His broad smile is gleaming along with the XFE Aggression Championship~
Saint Patrik: "Being that I am the only man here fit to speak with the holy one I will do this. Now let us pray."
~Saint Patrik bows his head ready to pray as the camera pans around most of the people in the room are ignoring Saint Patrik~
Saint Patrik: "Holy One, I come here today for the purpose of thanks. I thank you that I am not a sinner as all these heathens are. I thank you that you given me a holy congregation in order to start my crusade to rid this company of all the horrific sinners and acts that occur."
~Saint Patrik now looks up to the sky and holds the belt up~
Saint Patrik: "And I accept your thanks for gathering the holy relic which is the XFE Aggression Championship. So with this I conclude, Amen."
~The boos erupt as Saint Patrik ends his prayer and sets the mic back down. Argo looks over at him confused and picks the mic back up~
Argo: "Well with that I guess we can eat."
~The camera pans around again and people begin to eat. After a few moments 2 custom made turkey's are brought in and up the the main table. The chef cuts off some pieces and places them on a plate before leaving. Argo looks at the paper that comes with them and appears to be confused. He picks up the mic and taps it once again gaining the attention of the room~
Argo: "Okay we have a couple of special made meals here. The first is for Sharkman."
~Sharkman walks up to the table to grab his food~
Sharkman: "This is the seafood turkey right."
Argo: "I guess so."
~Sharkman grabs some of it and takes a bite. After a seconds he shakes his head in satisfaction and walks back to his table with his food~
Argo: "Okay and the second meal is for Big Fatty V."
~Big Fatty V walks up to the table. Argo grabs the plate to hand it to him. Big Fatty V looks confused for a second~
Big Fatty V: "This has had the stuffing replaced by tasty Burger King Double Cheeseburgers correct?"
Argo: "That is what they told me. So here you go."
Big Fatty V: "Thanks."
~Big Fatty V ignores the plate Argo is attempting to hand him and grabs the entire rest of the turkey and takes a massive bite out of it as he walks back to his table. Argo once again has a shocked look on his face~
~Argo quickly turns his attention as Jack Power walks up to the table. He grabs a spoon and looks at it before walking off~
Argo: "Man this company has some interesting people."
~As Argo is looking around confused Quan walks up and grabs the mic~
Quan: "Thank you all for coming to celebrate Mongolian Independence Day. I like that you have all embraced our traditions and customs after meeting me."
~Everyone seems confused as Quan goes on to tell the story of the Mongolian Independence. Jill Wagner walks up to the table and taps Quan on the shoulder~
Jill Wagner: "Quan this is for American Thanksgiving mostly but I would love to hear about your Independence over at my table."
~Quan and Jill walk over and sit down at a table and begin chatting. After a few moments the doors to the dining hall open up loudly and the camera quickly turns over to see JD Allgood and Playboy walking into the room with a host of ladies. They walks right up to the table and JD grabs the mic~
JD Allgood: "Sorry we are late now that the real stars are here the party can begin."
~He hands the mic over to Playboy with has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waste and a lady on each arm~
Playboy: "Man this is kind of a Sausage Fest. You boys have got to be happy that once again The Natural Born Thrillers have saved the day but while the looking is good these ladies are for us."
~As Playboy and JD stand up front Morbid Destruction walks up to the table. He grabs a pie and tosses it at Playboy's face who ducks and it hits Justin Alsop in the face. Justin stands up and tosses a thing of Mashed Potatoes at Morbid who avoids it as it spatters into one of the crew members. This begins a huge chain reaction and a massive food fight.
As food continues to fly around the camera man once again focuses in on Argo who just avoided getting hit by a flying turkey~
Argo: "Come on...Who did not see this coming?"
~The camera fades back to the ringside area as the food fight rages on~

Last edited by Argo on 11/23/2009, 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A Thanksgiving Feast!   A Thanksgiving Feast! Empty11/23/2009, 12:54 pm

Ok I took some liberties and used some people in this rp. If anyone wants to change something or wants to be added just post it. I just thought this would be a fun thing to do.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A Thanksgiving Feast!   A Thanksgiving Feast! Empty11/23/2009, 2:55 pm

I knew all along that Jill faniced Quan.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Thanksgiving Feast!   A Thanksgiving Feast! Empty11/23/2009, 6:25 pm

That's RP of the year right there. If I ever decide to take a break from the game, I know who I would kindly ask to write my RPs.

"Seafood turkey" had me thinking about that reality show, what's her face... Jessica Simpson? "Is tuna a fish or a bird? On the can it says chicken of the sea!" Laughing

Great job, Argo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thanksgiving Feast!   A Thanksgiving Feast! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thanksgiving Feast!
Page 1 of 1