X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn going old school (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn going old school (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn going old school (XFW)   Jay Thorn going old school (XFW) Empty1/18/2011, 6:58 am

David Hood: "Up next is the Hardcore Match between the Extreme Fight Champion and Destiny member, BIG FATTY V and one half of the Tag Team Champions and a member of State of Flux, Jay Thorn."
Matt Scott: "I know Big Fatty will squash him like the bug he is. Without his brother, Jay will be dead meat."
David Hood: "If there was a championship for sucking up...Anyway, we have word that Jay is standing by for comments. Take it away, Jill."
~The camera cuts backstage where Jill Wagner is standing in the XFW interview area with Jay Thorn, who is decked out in his wrestling gear, leather jacket and has his half of the Tag Team Titles tightly around his waist. The crowd pops as Jay seems to be warming up~
Jill Wagner: "Jay, tonight you're facing BIG FATTY V, The Extreme Fight Champion in a Hardcore Match. Seeing as you're more used to tag team competition and this is an extreme type match, you look to be at a severe disadvantage. How are you feeling?"
~Jay smiles his cocky smirk, getting a few screams from the women before answering~
Jay Thorn: "Disadvantage? Me? Really?"
~Jay keeps smiling for a few seconds before turning towards Jill~
Jay Thorn: "Look at me..."
~Jill glances at Jay~
Jay Thorn: "You know what. No need. You've been staring at me since I came here. But don't be ashamed, so have the other ladies. It's okay. But then look at the big ass bowl off lard I'm facing tonight. As a matter of fact, put his picture up there on the tron."
~A picture of BIG FATTY V comes up at the tron, causing massive boos from the fans~
Jay Thorn: "Put that down! Put that down!"
~The picture is switched back to Jay and Jill in the interview area~
Jay Thorn: "Disgusting......"
~Jay looks like his about to throw up before continuing~
Jay Thorn: "You compare us and you really think that I'm EVER at a disadvantage in anything but a state fare eating contest with him? No,no,no,no,no,no. Don't answer that. Nobody cares what you think about that. But let me tell you a couple of things BFV should care about."
~Jay looks directly into the camera, as if staring at BIG FATTY V with a icy serious look, causing another pop from the crowd~
Jay Thorn: "Big Fatty, you may be the size of the cow you just ate, but I'm Jay Thorn. A year ago today, I was the most dominant, most exiting, most dangerous Young Gunz Champion in history. Today, I am one half of the most dominant, most exiting and without a shadow of a doubt most dangerous tag team in history. If you had the set you claim to have, you'd be a champion like me and put that title on the line tonight, but you won't because you remember what I am about to tell you now. When I came here a little over a year ago, I re-defined Extreme with Boo. I re-defined Hardcore in wars with anyone put in the ring with me and in the end, I came out on top. And no matter how fat you are, I will drop you with the Killshot. And I'll follow that up with the Shock Drop..."
~Jay looks down at his belt and then back up at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "BIG FATTY V...Tonight you go one on one with the Murder City Machine Gun...And we all know what that means...bitch."
~Jay walks off the camera as the crowd is chanting his name~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jay Thorn going old school (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn going old school (XFW)   Jay Thorn going old school (XFW) Empty1/19/2011, 12:17 am

very nice!.
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn going old school (XFW)
Page 1 of 1