X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty
PostSubject: 4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)   4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty6/13/2008, 3:56 am

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Worthy makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume and a brown luchador mask
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
Four lightnings hit the ringposts

*Worthy takes the microphone from Erica and pushes her out of the way*
Worthy: Listen up and listen closely Dominator as I am warning you now, this is between me and XFW management and the fact we had a rivalry in the past is irrelevent, so do the right thing and forfeit the match!!
*The crowd boo then starting chanting Dominator*
Worthy: Don't listen to these parasites in the crowd Dominator as they will get you hurt, so do the right thing and stay at the back or else...
*Just as he says that Dominator's entrance music plays and he comes to the entrance ramp with his own microphone*

(over to you Dominator)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)   4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty6/13/2008, 5:20 am

Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the machine plays
The Dominator comes down to the ring with a mic in his hands

The Dominator: Worthy, worthy, worthy. If you dont want me to compete in the match you can always forfeit Smile (in a calm happy voice)

Worthy: I aint gonna pull out pathetic mortal.

The Dominator: Yea wel neither am I (He says angrily) you should know by now I dont walk away from a challenge and you or which ever chumps outside the ring arnt gonna scare me!!

(worthy starts walking around the dominator with a chuckle and puting up 1 finger)
Worthy: 1 match foolish mortal 1 match. 1 out of 4 (or 5 or 6) you have defeated me and that was from interferance!!

The Dominator: And there has never been any interference or dirty tactics in any of those other matches worthy!?!?!

Worthy: Do i hear correctly. Your accusing the worthy one of cheating!! Since when would I have to use such tactics to defeat someone as weak as you!! See you are nothing special here, you are full of excuses and when was it the last time you won a match?

The Dominator: I had that match won!! If it wasnt for you!

Worthy: Well even tough Officer Garcia is just as weak and pathetic as the other fools in the backstage, he has done better then you. But still weak. So why dont you just forfeit to save your self from humiliation.

(The Dominator stares angrily eye to eye to worthy)

The Dominator: Bite me!

(the dominator drops the mic and then spears worthy down throwing punches at him) next part is optional (then playboy coems down the ramp with a chair and hits the dominator with the chair)

Worthy: Puny mortal say hello to one of the lumberjacks in our next match. You made your decision and it was a big mistake.
(crowd starts booing as worthy and playboy walk up the ramp backstage and the dominator is bein carried out by a stretcher
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)   4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty6/13/2008, 5:37 am

(thats brilliant although you may want to edit the bit about Playboy as no-one knows if he will be in the XFR yet?)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)   4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty6/13/2008, 5:37 am

(well as i said it was an opptional thing)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)   4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty6/13/2008, 6:03 am

The other part will work though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)   4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

4-Sides of Hell Lumberjack: Dominator vs Worthy (intro promo)
Page 1 of 1