X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP)   Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP) Empty8/3/2011, 3:51 am

~XFW GM Courtney Day is stood in the ring holding a microphone~
Courtney: "I am standing in this ring before you all, not for the XFW vs Aggression match, but to address the disgraceful actions of Worthy the GM of this show...roll the footage."
~The fans boo as the X-Tron shows Worthy shaking Kayls hand at the PPV only to attack her from behind afterwards with the spiked baseball bat~
Courtney: "Forget our friendly 'losing GM has to buy dinner' stipulation in the XFW vs Aggression match tonight as the date is off as I have no intentions of 'putting our differences aside for the good of this company' and I must have been foolish to think that you really cared about XFE as you just care about yourself."
~The crowd cheer Courtney Day~
Courtney: "Worthy you have a lot of explaining to do, to me, to Kayls and the whole XFE audience, so come out here now as you owe us all an explanation."
~Worthy then appears on the X-Tron whilst the fans boo and chant “un-worthy”~
Worthy: "You think the Worthy one has to come down there and explain himself to a bunch of useless parasites...I DON'T THINK SO PUNY MORTAL!!"
~The crowd boo~
Courtney: "Just tells us why you've turned your back on us all?"
Worthy: "Lets get it straight bimbo, Worthy turned his back on nobody, you puny mortals turned there backs on me."
~The crowd boo and chant “un-worthy”~
Worthy: "Boo, cheer and chant all you like fools because the Worthy one doesn't care what you puny mortals think anymore."
~The crowd boo even louder~
Courtney: "What are you talking about Worthy as the fans supported you...even when they shouldn't have."
Worthy: "Maybe when I was about to retire and they chanted stuff like “one more match” and “please stay” because they know what I bring to the show, but how quickly that all changed when at Super Force you worthless parasites cheered for XFE's golden boy Slugger instead of the Worthy one."
~The fans start chanting “we want Slugger”~
Worthy: "He wouldn't even be champion if wasn't for the Worthy one."
~The crowd boo that comment~
Worthy: "As for our match at Super Force, I beat Slugger that night and I still got no respect as it wasn't even voted the match of the season, but I let it slide and took the GM job like the good Worthy I was, just to carry on giving you ungrateful fools what you wanted."
~The crowd boo again~
Worthy: "The Worthy one listened to you fools wanting Krusher Kayls and Paul Playboy Andrews back, so I resigned them, but did they and any of you thank the Worthy one for bringing them back? Of course not because you are all a bunch of ungrateful inbreeds!!"
~The crowd boo that comment~
Worthy: "Since becoming GM I've given everyone what they wanted and yet people still complain, from the PTA to Feminist's and even them two ungrateful fools that I brought back started complaining, (in wimpy voice) “I'm not fighting a woman as I'm Playboy the pretty boy poser and I'm a ladies man...I'm not competing in a bra and panties match as I'm Krusher Kayls and that match is too feminine for a butch lady like me”...You two make me sick and you both should be bowing before the Worthy one for re-signing you sellouts who left XFE in the first place because as far as I'm concerned you are both no different than Jeremy Alsop who left XFE to set up a rival company that failed because the Worthy one wasn't on it."
~The fans start an OcW chant~
Worthy: "You see this is why the Worthy one thinks you XFE fans are stupid because I have been here since day one, toured non-stop, put on a high flying spot-fest in all my matches, saved XFE from a mad TV Executive who wanted to turn this show into a poor mans Gladiators, I beat up Justin Bieber and I did it for all of you parasites...yet you cheer for that sell out Jeremy Alsop who has done nothing for XFE and tried to put it out of business?"
~The fans start a Jeremy Alsop chant~
Worthy: "Shut up puny mortals as we all know that he is the Tito Jackson of the Alsop family who is nothing but a failure compared to his other brothers."
~The crowd boo~
Courtney: "Enough!! Just tell us why you attacked Kayls at the PPV already?"
Worthy: "So you want to know why the Worthy one did what he did at the Stable Warfare PPV? Fine I'll tell you, last month Kayls stole my pin in the tag match and the ungrateful bimbo then cut a promo on the following show disrespecting the Worthy one."
~The crowd cheer~
Worthy: "I again let it slide, but she still continued to disrespect the Worthy one, she foolishly doubted me when I said the bra and panties match was Cassandra Cains idea, which I proven on numerous occasions was Cassandras idea and then she made threats and started going on about her sick fantasy of forcing me to dress up in her underwear?"
~The crowd laugh and chant “do it Kayls”~
Worthy: "If you parasites want to see a man in women's clothing then go buy a poster of Simply the Best covered in body glitter, wearing sparkly pink spandex from the merchandise stand as I'm too Worthy for all that cross dressing stuff."
~The crowd boo~
Courtney: "Just get to the point and get lost as we are sick of listening now."
~The crowd cheer Courtney Days comment~
Worthy: "Okay then, you want to know why the Worthy one attacked Kayls with his spiked baseball bat? Simple, I made her who she is and gave her everything in XFE, yet she still disrespected the Worthy one, by using my own weapon and to make it worse she hesitated before shaking my hand when I went to congratulate her on her fluke victory which is the final straw...so I showed her and the world why I am Worthy by name, why I am Worthy by nature and why I am XFE Worthy!!"
~The crowd chant “un-worthy” as the X-Tron footage ends with Worthy's arms in the air posing~
Courtney: "XFE Worthy? What a joke!!"
~She throws the microphone down, leaves the ring and walks up the ramp and then out of nowhere Worthy dives into a forward roll and into the stomach of Courtney Day executing a Rogue Spear~
Worthy: "Listen up puny mortals, I am AGGRESSION Worthy and all my minions on my roster are just pawns in my game, so to anyone who has a problem with the Worthy one, watch very closely as this is whats going to happen to you all."
~Worthy is setting up to kick Courtney in the head, but Team XFW come down and chase Worthy who escapes through the crowd, so the XFW roster head back to check on Courtney who is surrounded by EMT's~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP)   Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP) Empty8/4/2011, 7:10 am

worthy, this is an absolute masterpiece, I loved every second of it!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP)   Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP) Empty8/4/2011, 7:15 am

Thanks and glad you like it as it was pretty much a last minute heel turn that needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP)   Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's Shoot Promo... (Aggression RP)
Page 1 of 1