X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Preps for the Big Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny Preps for the Big Night Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Preps for the Big Night   Destiny Preps for the Big Night Empty10/26/2010, 9:41 pm

~The camera shows the locker room of Destiny. The crowd boo's as they see Gobeer, Pat Booker, Big Cop, Amber Destiny, Bosero and Big Fatty V all sitting around in wrestling gear seemingly getting ready for their upcoming matches. Behind Big Fatty V and Gobeer on the upper section of the lockers are the Extreme Fight and Universal X Championships. After a few moments Gobeer stands up.~
Gobeer: "Okay folks tonight is a big night for us."
~Everyone looks up to Gobeer as he continues to talk.~
Gobeer: "Tonight Myself, Bosero and Pat Booker all are in qualifying matches for the Elimination Chamber match. Now when all 3 of us qualify, Destiny will have a huge advantage going into the Elimination Chamber and the World Title will be ours."
~Gobeer looks at Bosero.~
Gobeer: "Now Bosero are you fully healed from the cowardly attack Worthy gave you after you destroyed him at All or Nothing."
~Bosero stands up. As he stands up you can see a few cut marks still on his arms from the attack at the end of last season.~
Bosero: "I might not be 100% yet but I am still good enough to beat STB tonight and get into the match."
Gobeer: "Good. And Pat are you ready to deal with Cryl he has been on quite a roll since returning to XFE."
~Pat Booker stands up looking to be in the best shape of his life. He looks around and smiles.~
Pat Booker: "I am fully ready to destroy Cryl tonight and send him back to whatever mucky den he came from."
~Gobeer smile and shakes his head he then looks at Big Cop and Big Fatty V.~
Gobeer: "Now on to Big Cop and Big V... You guys both have matches against Rebel Nation and I can tell you that Sentinel is expecting you guys to make a statement that Rebel Nation will not be allowed to do whatever they want this season. I am expecting the same, so both of you better be ready."
~Big Fatty V and Big Cop both stand up and smile.~
Big Cop: "Tonight I am going to make sure Justice is served on Rebel Nation."
~Big Cop turns around and grabs his Tonfa Stick which makes him get an evil smirk on his face. Big Fatty V grabs the Xtreme Fight Championship off the shelf in the locker room and tosses it over his shoulder.~
Big Fatty V: "Well since I am going to be the most dominate Extreme Fight Champion of all time I am looking forward to squashing anyone who gets in my way. If tonight Rebel Nation, State of Flux or anyone else who tries to take this belt from me they will not be able to stop me."
~Just as Big Fatty V a noise from a Cell Phone most recognize as a Text message goes off. Gobeer grabs his phone and looks at it.~
Gobeer: "Okay that was Sentinel and he wants to speak to us. Lets head out."
~Big Cop, Big Fatty V, Bosero, and Pat Booker all walk out of the Locker room. Amber Destiny now stands up and looks at Gobeer.~
Amber Destiny: "Gobeer, what about you are you ready for your qualifying match?"
~Gobeer grabs the Universal-X Title off the shelf and looks at Amber with an evil smirk on his face.~
Gobeer: "I am the man that retired Justin Alsop, I am the reigning Universal-X Champion, and I am the leader of the most dominate group ever put together in XFE so being ready for a simple qualifying match against someone who has done none of that tells me that I will do like I always do tonight and that is win. Then after the Elimination Chamber, Destiny will add the XFE World Heavyweight Championship to our collection. And do you want to know the best part about all of this?"
~Amber smiles as she always seems to love when Gobeer has a plan.~
Amber: "What is it?"
~Gobeer puts his arm out and Amber grabs onto it and they begins to walk out of the locker room.~
Gobeer: "The best part is simply that no one can stop us."
~The both laugh as they leave the locker room. The camera turns and Gobeer slams the door shut after they leave and the camera fades back to the ringside area.~
David Hood: "Guess the break did not change Destiny at all."
Matt Scott: "And that is because when you are the best like they are you don't have to change anything."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Destiny Preps for the Big Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Preps for the Big Night   Destiny Preps for the Big Night Empty10/27/2010, 11:33 am

Nice RP Gobeer (especially like the "cowardly attack by Worthy" lol!!).
Back to top Go down

Destiny Preps for the Big Night
Page 1 of 1