X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)

Go down 
+2
DieHard
DANTE
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) - Page 2 Empty6/13/2008, 11:32 am

Yeah as we can say that them hooded wrestlers were them in disguise
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) - Page 2 Empty6/13/2008, 2:56 pm

Since no one did any segments with Alsop and Allgood attacking the lumberjack participants, I went ahead and did one myself. I think it provides a sense of mystery in it. I just want to run it to you guys in case you guys want to make any last minute changes.

Quote :
*Backstage, DarkShadow comes out of Sentinel's office. Alsop comes out of nowhere and hits Darkshadow from the back with a chair shot. It knocks DarkShadow to the ground and Alsop stands staring at him. From the back, Diamond see's the attacka nd quickly responds. He goes running and hits Alsop with a clothesline to the back of the head. Diamond picks up the chair but another chair hits Diamond in the head. The camera pans out and shows Allgood standing with a steel chair in his hand. Alsop stands up and looks at Allgood. Allgood, positions himself as if he is about to hit Alsop with the chair. Alsop prepares himself but Allgood drops the chair instead chair and walks away. Alsop slowly walks backwards the other direction. the camera fades back to the commentators table.*
~
David: "What just happened?! Alsop attacks DarkShadow and Allgood Attacks Diamond?"
~
Matt: "It looked like Alsop and Allgood were going to go at it next but they just walked away from each other."
~
David: "I have avbsolutely no clue what is going on!"
~
Matt: "I hate not knowing what is going on. I want to get some answers!"
~
*Camera fades away.*

Let me know what you guys think. For any changes, let us know asap so we can do the change before the show is submitted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) - Page 2 Empty6/14/2008, 2:58 am

It's perfect, I wonder if that is what the segment before our match is.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) - Page 2 Empty6/14/2008, 10:42 am

That is great Dante. It's quick, to the point and still leaves an air of mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2