X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)

Go down 
+2
DieHard
DANTE
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty
PostSubject: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 4:28 pm

I did a Role Play for Worthy for the next show and as you can see, it is a Lumberjack match I made up. I put for wrestlers in each side for the four sides of the ring on purpose so that the 4 other memebers of the rebels could interfere and give worthy the win or lose or draw.

First of all, I wanted to get your input on the match because it involves your stable and I don't really want to do something that isn't your style.

Secondly, If you guys decide it's OK to interfere, I am thinking of getting you guys to do your signature move or finisher on some of the other wrestlers. Maybe even Dominator to give Worthy a win or it could cause a distraction for worthy to lose or it just becomes an all out rumble and the match is indecisive and the ref calls it a draw. If that were the case, please post your finishers description here and I will try and put in the match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 7:08 pm

I don't know... do we want to all become a part of this at the same time, or become more of an nWo type where one new member gets added a week until we're complete? Looking at it from an outsider (and voter) point of view, that would be more interesting and captivating than BOOM here we are...

Whatever you guys think is best I'll go along with.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 7:52 pm

In the segment Worthy did, a 4 hooded or masked wrestlers came out and attacked Tom Jones. I was thinking that you guys could come out in those too, completely unknown. The only sign or clue would be your finisher and only those who pays attention would get it. Generally speaking, you guys would still be unknown individuals and the mystery is still there.

In the segment, one could be unmaked too. See I was thinking of asking Sentinel on making this the main event. SO the match would end with one masked person unmaksed and reveal one of you guys giving more of a mystery on who the other would be. WIth that ending, it would give the viewers more anticipation for the next show.

But again, it's all up to you guys and that's why I asked. It could still be a regular match though. I can edit the segment to be just for a one-fall, regular match. I just thought it would be an interesting match. You guys decide though. Just let me know.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 7:57 pm

DANTE wrote:
In the segment Worthy did, a 4 hooded or masked wrestlers came out and attacked Tom Jones. I was thinking that you guys could come out in those too, completely unknown. The only sign or clue would be your finisher and only those who pays attention would get it. Generally speaking, you guys would still be unknown individuals and the mystery is still there.

In the segment, one could be unmaked too. See I was thinking of asking Sentinel on making this the main event. SO the match would end with one masked person unmaksed and reveal one of you guys giving more of a mystery on who the other would be. WIth that ending, it would give the viewers more anticipation for the next show.

But again, it's all up to you guys and that's why I asked. It could still be a regular match though. I can edit the segment to be just for a one-fall, regular match. I just thought it would be an interesting match. You guys decide though. Just let me know.

What do you think?

Now that sounds cool, masked and all... perhaps modifying the finishers in the text during that match to keep it a mystery. One person to be revealed after that match, and one a week until the final one is done.

As a group, we should determine an order, though.... the bigest surprise should be the last one, right now I'm just not sure who that would be.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 8:04 pm

^^^ One a week might be too slow. We might have to do one a show since the PPV, Stable Warfare, might come sooner than later. (waiting for Sentinel to let us know when it will be) and your stable will have to be complete before the PPV so we can set it up for a stable vs. other stable matches.

Let's see when Sentinel wants the PPV to happen first though.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 8:46 pm

DANTE wrote:
^^^ One a week might be too slow. We might have to do one a show since the PPV, Stable Warfare, might come sooner than later. (waiting for Sentinel to let us know when it will be) and your stable will have to be complete before the PPV so we can set it up for a stable vs. other stable matches.

Let's see when Sentinel wants the PPV to happen first though.

Perhaps the final one should be at the PPV. I believe, at the last show, it indicated PPV in 2 weeks. 3 shows before then, plus that one, makes 4. The timing is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 9:20 pm

I don't know about that, since the whole theme of the PPV is stable vs. stable, I think the rebels has to be established by then. But I'm not really sure what develops so we'll see when we get the exact date, then we can start planning. I don't know though, I'm sure we can work it out one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/11/2008, 11:21 pm

Right, PPV is on the 25th, and yeah, this match can be the Main Event.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 3:29 am

Here is what I was planning with that segment last night:

the four masked people are all the in the stable and the wild card is Officer Garcia who was not in the Worthy's lair meeting (we should reavel him last as that will be a supprise).

I like this match idea, but i'm curious as to who I am facing, maybe you should have me face GP Pato for poisioning the GM and that this match will punish us both but at the end me and GP team up on the people outside of the ring (except garcia and playboy) then Alsop comes down and helps, then at the end we both turn to face Garcia and Playboy as though we are going to fight them then we shake hands and hey presto the birth of the X-Force rebels is born.

Although I like the idea of unmasking them one by one, it seems a bit too slow for my liking unless you unmask them all except Garcia and Playboy (leaving Garcia last and having playboy official turn down joining us)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 8:14 am

worthy wrote:
Here is what I was planning with that segment last night:

the four masked people are all the in the stable and the wild card is Officer Garcia who was not in the Worthy's lair meeting (we should reavel him last as that will be a supprise).

I like this match idea, but i'm curious as to who I am facing, maybe you should have me face GP Pato for poisioning the GM and that this match will punish us both but at the end me and GP team up on the people outside of the ring (except garcia and playboy) then Alsop comes down and helps, then at the end we both turn to face Garcia and Playboy as though we are going to fight them then we shake hands and hey presto the birth of the X-Force rebels is born.

Although I like the idea of unmasking them one by one, it seems a bit too slow for my liking unless you unmask them all except Garcia and Playboy (leaving Garcia last and having playboy official turn down joining us)

I'm turning it down?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 9:33 am

Not quite, you say your turning us down then later on in the show you say you lied and join us, as this will throw the fans off a bit as you was in the worthy's lair meeting so people will think your joining us anyway.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 11:03 am

Worthy, you will be going against Dominator.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 12:00 pm

worthy wrote:
Not quite, you say your turning us down then later on in the show you say you lied and join us, as this will throw the fans off a bit as you was in the worthy's lair meeting so people will think your joining us anyway.

Hmm... If we set this up over a couple of shows, I can turn and walk away from you when you offer me a spot and, on the following show, do a run-in or something while you're beating someone down... looks like I'm coming out to help them, and then join in on the fun. Depending on the timeline we have to work with, of course...
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Before   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 5:33 pm

OK, OK. My initial vision was for each Rebel member to be unveiled one by one. I was hoping it would start with the promo myself and Worthy cut a couple of weeks back where it seemed that Worthy, myself and Alsop don't get along and would never get along. These would lead to us all interfering in each others matches and forming the rebels as a trio of Worthy, Allgood and Alsop. Explaining why we are rebelling etc. We would then go on to recruit Playboy at the next event and then finally Officer Garcia. This way it would have built up the faction as something special and keep people guessing each show whether anyone else would join us.

It seemed Sentinel was all set to go with this, but alas, he had to dissappear and then Worthy cut the Worthy's Lair promo which kind of gave away the intrigue in a way.
We have to get it formed in time for Stable War, so I suggest the following:

Before Worthy's match, both myself and Alsop attack two face wrestlers scheduled to act as lumberjacks in the main event. This will link both myself and Alsop together for the 2nd show in a row (after my run in last show).
Then, in the main event, both myself and Alsop run down to the ring to once again attack the lumberjacks, distracting the ref. (You can have the commentators alude to the fact we are trying to help Worthy win the match, but not sure why). As we all brawl, it distracts the ref, Dominator looks to be finishing off Worthy until . . . Playboy emerges from under the ring and hits Dominator with his finisher before leaving the ring. Worthy wins the match and the show ends with all four of the rebels raising their arms side by side, with the commentators going crazy, not knowing whats going on.

The next show, the rebels cut a promo, stating why they are rebelling. Sentinel/Dante comes to the ring and works out that we were 3 of the 4 cloaked men who attacked Tom Jones (lol), but questions who the fourth person was. We refuse to tell and Garcia is unveiled at the Stable Wars PPV as the mystery man.

Transformation complete. Rebellion initiated.

Let me know what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 5:44 pm

Everything sounds good so far. Just let me know what everyone could agree on, at least for the next shows match. I am currently making the match between Worthy and Dominator and starting to include the other participants. I just need you guys to agree with the ending and can even play out how the hooded rebels enter the match (from the crowd, from the ceiling, etc..).

A segment of anyone not getting along can make a segment during the upcomign show so that the audience will be thrown off.

Please decided as soon as possible so I have more time to double check and edit out the match.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 5:52 pm

JD Allgood wrote:
OK, OK. My initial vision was for each Rebel member to be unveiled one by one. I was hoping it would start with the promo myself and Worthy cut a couple of weeks back where it seemed that Worthy, myself and Alsop don't get along and would never get along. These would lead to us all interfering in each others matches and forming the rebels as a trio of Worthy, Allgood and Alsop. Explaining why we are rebelling etc. We would then go on to recruit Playboy at the next event and then finally Officer Garcia. This way it would have built up the faction as something special and keep people guessing each show whether anyone else would join us.

It seemed Sentinel was all set to go with this, but alas, he had to dissappear and then Worthy cut the Worthy's Lair promo which kind of gave away the intrigue in a way.

Before Worthy's match, both myself and Alsop attack two face wrestlers scheduled to act as lumberjacks in the main event. This will link both myself and Alsop together for the 2nd show in a row (after my run in last show).
Then, in the main event, both myself and Alsop run down to the ring to once again attack the lumberjacks, distracting the ref. (You can have the commentators alude to the fact we are trying to help Worthy win the match, but not sure why). As we all brawl, it distracts the ref, Dominator looks to be finishing off Worthy until . . . Playboy emerges from under the ring and hits Dominator with his finisher before leaving the ring. Worthy wins the match and the show ends with all four of the rebels raising their arms side by side, with the commentators going crazy, not knowing whats going on.

The next show, the rebels cut a promo, stating why they are rebelling. Sentinel/Dante comes to the ring and works out that we were 3 of the 4 cloaked men who attacked Tom Jones (lol), but questions who the fourth person was. We refuse to tell and Garcia is unveiled at the Stable Wars PPV as the mystery man.

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 7:22 pm

JD Allgood wrote:

Thats a good idea. It gets straight to the point!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/12/2008, 9:07 pm

If everybody is in agreement with JD's idea, I can make it work to the show. So far, it looks like 3 of the 5 wrestlers in this stable are cool with it. I'll give Worthy and Officer Garcia a chance to respond and then I will finalize the match and have this segment work with it.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 1:26 am

Also a quick question, what do you guys think looks better? (1) The lumberjack attacking both wrestlers when their outside the ring or (2) the lumberjack only attacking Worthy when he is out of the ring and helping Dominator when he goes out the ring?

Option 2 looks good but it might give you guys too much of a face vibe instead of a heel. It will give it a DX feel but that would mean you guys would get cheers instead of boos. Is that what you guys are going for?

I think the management should stay as a face but what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 3:06 am

JD Allgood wrote:

This is a great idea as we need to get our stable formed before the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 3:07 am

DANTE wrote:
If everybody is in agreement with JD's idea, I can make it work to the show. So far, it looks like 3 of the 5 wrestlers in this stable are cool with it. I'll give Worthy and Officer Garcia a chance to respond and then I will finalize the match and have this segment work with it.

DON'T FORGET THE 6TH MEMBER ALFONSTON.

(I doubt Alfonston will be posting if he agrees with it or not as I have not seen him post, LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 6:38 am

DANTE wrote:
Also a quick question, what do you guys think looks better? (1) The lumberjack attacking both wrestlers when their outside the ring or (2) the lumberjack only attacking Worthy when he is out of the ring and helping Dominator when he goes out the ring?

Option 2 looks good but it might give you guys too much of a face vibe instead of a heel. It will give it a DX feel but that would mean you guys would get cheers instead of boos. Is that what you guys are going for?

I think the management should stay as a face but what do you guys think?

I think we should be pushed as heels. Our characters are all selfish, arrogant and manipulative. We should be seen as elitists who beleve they are better than X-Force wrestling and the rest of the roster. Kind of like how the nWo would always succeed due to their numbers advantage.

The faces should be Dante, Sentinel and DTJ's Justice Force.

At some point I'd like to see us try to recruit one of Sentinel/Dante/Legion and when it looks like they are going to turn heel, they throw a bluff and start kicking our arses to put them over as a top face.

As always, this is up to Sentinel as what happens in the future, but at the moment I think we'd all like to say thanks to Sentinel and Dante for listening to our ideas. Once we establish the rebels, I'm sure myself, Worthy, Alsop, Playboy and Garcia will all contribute with some first class role play.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 6:39 am

^^ I also thank Sentinel and Dante too
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 6:43 am

worthy wrote:
DANTE wrote:

DON'T FORGET THE 6TH MEMBER ALFONSTON.

(I doubt Alfonston will be posting if he agrees with it or not as I have not seen him post, LOL!!)

LOL. He tells me he has a pretty effective 450 Splash, but I've yet to see it.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty6/13/2008, 11:23 am

I'll go with JD's idea then. No hooded rebels then.

Last edited by DANTE on 6/13/2008, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)   Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Rebel's (06/14 Show)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next