X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the investigation begins! (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

the investigation begins! (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: the investigation begins! (XFA)   the investigation begins! (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 2:42 am

~Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to blast over the arena sound system as slugger walks out down the entrance ramp, mic in hand~
Slugger: "Cut the music!"
~Slugger slides into the ring and stands in the middle as the fans cheers start to die down~
Slugger: "Thank you. Last week I had the Aggression title in my hands, the champ was out of it! 5 more seconds and that title would have been mine. And I would be out here tonight celebrating and talking about how much the title means to me and the respect I would give it! But nope, because of some masked punk, I'm out here without my Aggression title."
~Slugger paces around the ring before speaking again~
Slugger: "Because of the disrespect that I was shown last week, I am putting my title aspirations aside for now. And I'm gonna hunt down and find whoever cost me my title last week."
~The Crowd cheers~
Slugger: "I know what you're all thinking. Why not forget about it and demand another shot at the pay-per-view or even tonight?"
~The crowd starts a rematch chant~
Slugger: "Well that's simple. I'm sick and tired of getting no respect in this business. Back in the day, if someone wanted to cost you the title or any matches, they had the guts to do it without a mask! But now you wear a mask? Why? So I can't get my revenge? So I can't make you pay? Well that's just not right, that's not how it should be done and I'm done. I'm gonna teach whoever you are what respect means."
~A slugger chant now starts all over the arena~
Slugger: "Now I'm a nice guy. So to whoever cost me my title, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Easy way, you come out here right now and we can have a no holds barred match and I will show you why you don't mess with me! Or the hard way, you can keep hiding and hope I don't find you. But trust me if I do, there won't be anybody or anything that will stop me from making you pay."
~Slugger leans back on the ropes and waits~
Brandon Routh: "Well I wouldn't want to be the guy who got involved in sluggers match because hes gonna get his butt whooped."
Reggie Miller: "Whoever it is already beat up slugger once and cost him the match. Which I still think slugger would of lost anyway."
~Slugger goes back to the center of the ring~
Slugger: "Okay I see how it is. You wanna do this the hard way, that's fine with me. You can run and hide but trust me, I will work out who you are and I will find you and make you regret your choice!"
~Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to play again as slugger slides his way out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the investigation begins! (XFA)   the investigation begins! (XFA) Empty9/26/2010, 2:58 am

damn nice rp man
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: the investigation begins! (XFA)   the investigation begins! (XFA) Empty9/27/2010, 2:46 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the investigation begins! (XFA)   the investigation begins! (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

the investigation begins! (XFA)
Page 1 of 1