X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruiting begins 11/28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

recruiting begins 11/28 Empty
PostSubject: recruiting begins 11/28   recruiting begins 11/28 Empty11/26/2009, 2:46 am

~Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to play over the arena sound system as Slugger walks out to the ring holding a mic~
Slugger: "Last week you all witnessed the start of maybe one of the best stable to ever be created in XFE. We will be better then past stables like bane, dark forces, NAM and even masters of mayhem. you wanna know why because this stable will be hand picked by me. I will not only pick the best but I will pick the people who I so to me they can win by following the rules and not resorting to cheating and by first choice shows all of these attributes he is a former tag team champion and extreme fighting champion and he is guy who has chanced his ways and gone legit yes it is KSO!"
~KSO walks down to the ring holding a mic~
KSO: "I'm so glad you choose me to me part of this new generation of excellence. together me and slug will not only form the best stable in XFE history but we will dominate every1 who crosses us."
Slugger: "That's reminds me I'm sure your all thing that 2 people doesn't count as a stable more like a tag team. Well of the next few weeks I have organized set some matches with sents authority so I can see who is worthy of joining the ranks of my crew."
KSO: (interpreting slug) "Our stable."
Slugger: "O yea my bad, our stable. Okay back to the point, these matches will be secret if you impress me I will approach you will be approached later by me or KSO. and with that said its time to begin the next match."
~slugger and KSO leave the ring and head up the ring~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

recruiting begins 11/28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting begins 11/28   recruiting begins 11/28 Empty11/26/2009, 2:48 am

for xfa this week Smile
Back to top Go down

recruiting begins 11/28
Page 1 of 1