X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fun begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: the fun begins   the fun begins Empty1/8/2010, 2:36 am

~Sisky, Plin, Jay Thorn and Morbid are standing in the ring with Plin holding a mic~
Plin: "Last week, me and my boys right here took the first step into getting what we want, and that is respect. Not only did we embarrass slugger before our match, but my friend Sisky here made him tap out right here in the middle of the ring."
~Jay and Morbid pat Sisky on the back, rewarding him on a job well done. Plin then hands the mic to Sisky~
Sisky: "And tonight I will do it again but not once but twice."
~Plin then gets the mic back and speaks again~
Plin: "But our fun doesn't stop there tonight. Because tonight me and my friend Morbid, get Tick and Arthur, and we will beat them to a pulp and when that is over, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that we are better then those TXF punks."
~"Holy Diver" by Dio plays with a spotlight pointing high into the stands with Killswitch Overdrive holding a baseball bat standing on the edge of a box seat~
KSO: "All your big talking, thinking you four are the future of XFE, what you don't know is that your wrong. Cause what you don't see is that TXF has the perfect combination of the present and future of XFE."
~Crowd chants, "TXF, TXF!"~
KSO: "Just think of it, Arthur, Boobinator, and even, what you guys think, Tick. All have been in XFE not long at all and have made big impacts here in this company. Consider them the new breed. Now, you have Slugger and myself, veterans of XFE, and are still in our prime."
~Plin starts looking angry~
Plin: "Whats your point Killswitch?"
~Killswitch gets a funny look on his face, laughing slightly~
KSO: "Slugger has the potential of becoming the next Aggression Champion, as for me, also just one step from becoming a Triple Crown Champion, something your not."
~Sisky grabs the mic from Plin~
Sisky: "Is that it, you scumbag."
~KSO laughs into the microphone~
KSO: "No, not that I'm focusing on titles right now, but all this means is that I'm not afraid of you, any of you. I was the leader of the most feared group in XFE history. I'm just saying this cause I'm not afraid to take this bat and beat all of your heads in with it."
~KSO lifts up the bat as he heads back through the door leaving those four in the ring to stand there and think~
Back to top Go down

the fun begins
Page 1 of 1