X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new season, new begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

new season, new begins Empty
PostSubject: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/6/2010, 1:15 am

~Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to play all over the arena as Slugger makes his way down to the ring with a spring in his step and a brand new haircut and a nice new suit~
Slugger: "Damn it feels good to be back. You gotta hate this season breaks for weeks now all I wanted to do was get back in this ring and wrestle."
~crowd starts to chant "slugger" "slugger" "slugger"~
Slugger: "And boy have I missed hearing my name chanted all over arena week in and week out. you have no idea how good that feels" *a big smile appears on slugger face* "Now over the last few seasons I've had some of the hardest battles in my career, I've been injured, I've beaten the best in this business, if gotten the s*** beat out of me by the best in this business, if teamed up with the best to beat the best. And I feel that after last season and all that stuff with Plin. I feel likes its finally time that I do the one thing that has escaped by grasp season after season, week after week. and That's the aggression championship!"
~crowd chant sluggers name once again~
Slugger: "So what do you guys thing, me against tick for the aggression title right here tonight!?
~the crowd goes wild at the anticipation of an aggression title match tonight~
(ok im put this out there for someone to come out here and interpret maybe tick or someone else or wants a title shot against tick or someone who dosent like me)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/7/2010, 2:02 am

anyone at all gonna come out? just asking
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/7/2010, 2:19 am

Well, I was involved in the stable thing but this doesn't concern me and I think I shouldn't be in every RP on the show Very Happy so sorry, can't help
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/7/2010, 3:06 am

lol its allgood oli im thinking someone more around my level so i can have a mtch with them after this roleplay so anyone it dosent have to lead to a feud just a one of roleplay/match
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/7/2010, 5:15 am

~Tick's music starts up, to huge cheers from the fans, and the champ walks out with the Aggression belt around his waist, mic in hand~
~He stops at the top of the ramp, then crosses his arms~
~After a few moments he raises the mic to his mouth~
Tick: "I came to X-Force Entertainment to battle evil. I came here to have epic battles. With Saint I was fortunate enough to experience this."
~More cheers from the crowd~
Tick: "That evil no longer plagues XFE."
~Tick pauses for a moment~
Tick: "Last season our GM, The Sentinel faced another evil on the grand stage. He too produced an epic battle of good versus evil for us all to see. What's more, he also showed us that good should always triumph over evil. He lit up the skies all the more brighter for us. The Sentinel, him I respect."
Brandon Routh: "Tick seems to be working the crowd well tonight, I wonder where he is going with this?"
~Tick taps a finger to the Aggression belt around his waist~
Tick: "I thought that when I pried this from Saint that I wouldn't have to go knocking on evil's door for a fight anymore, that evil would come knocking on my door. Sadly, all I hear are dogs barking. You know what? It bores me."
~Tick unsnaps the belt and raises it in the air with one hand~
Tick: "You wants this? You can fight for it with the other dogs. I want no part."
~Tick tosses the belt to the floor and walks backstage~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/8/2010, 7:20 am

~A look of shock becomes to appear on sluggers face~
Brandon Routh: "What did tick just do"
Reggie Miller: "well by the looks of it tick just gave up the aggression title."
Slugger: "Tick! hold up what the hell do you think your doing. i hope you injured or leaving xfe because if your not an you just dropped the title. you don't deserve to be here let alone hold the most prestige title in xfe! i came out here tonight looking for a new beginning a new start to my career and i thought why not do that my beating the best and i thought that was you tick but not. everyone who steps into this ring from young gunz to a legend fights for a chance to hold that title that leave and breath that title and you just giving it up like that proves to me that you never deserved to hold it."
Brandon Routh: "wow slugger getting pretty emotional in the ring."
Slugger: "And I'm glad you walked backstage because id whoop you ass right here, right now for what you just did."
Reggie Miller: "Big words from slugger."
Slugger: "But don't worry tick I'm not gonna embarrasses you like that. And I'm not gonna gonna take your title ether if I'm going to be the champ I'm going to do it like so many before me I'm gonna beat the champ! and as far as I'm considered its you tick! so come on, come back and fight me! come on."
~slugger stands in the ring waiting for tick to return~
(ok so im thinking tick you could return or we could leave it like this and if i have a match my opponet could come out)
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty2/8/2010, 10:53 am

~Tick appears again almost immediately from back stage. Mic still in hand, he marches towards the ring, picking up the Aggression belt on the way~
~The entire crowd get to their feet in anticipation~
Reggie Miller: "Be careful what you wish for Slugger, Tick may just give you what you want."
~Tick slides into the ring without losing any momentum~
Tick: "I thought you said you wanted this."
~Right up close to Slugger now, who takes a step back~
Tick: "You want it? Take it."
~Slugger shakes his head and takes another step back~
Tick: "TAKE IT!"
~Tick follows up and shoves the Aggression belt towards Slugger, who takes another step back and pushes the belt away~
Tick: "No? You don't want me to cheapen your moment? Well why the HELL do you think that I would want you to cheapen mine?!"
Brandon Routh: "Venom in Tick's voice here, looks like Slugger struck a nerve."
Tick: "After over a month without a defense, you want to have a title match on the first show of the season? How is THAT going to add to the prestige? No, if this title is going to get what it deserves, what's right, it needs to be fought over by the two best on this brand, at a Pay-Per-View. You, me, whoever they are. Not just the first dog to bark into a microphone demanding a shot. You want your shot? Earn it."
~Tick walks past Slugger and exits the ring. He places the XFA belt on the commentators table~
Tick: "Look after this for me, would you?"
~Tick turns to see Slugger glaring at him from the ring. Tick gestures to the ramp~
Tick: "You're not the only one who wants the title."
(OOC: This can either be a cue for Sluggers opponent, of just for a few other XFA contenders to make an appearance. Hopefully we can have one or two RPs from people who are interested in the XFA title so that we can build up a bit of steam before the PPV. I have some ideas of how I would like this to run, assuming that they line up OK with the others involved. PMs are probably the best way to plan that kind of stuff though, I suppose.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new season, new begins   new season, new begins Empty

Back to top Go down

new season, new begins
Page 1 of 1