X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20) Empty
PostSubject: The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20)   The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20) Empty3/17/2010, 4:12 pm

~The sound of machine gun fire followed by "Begging for Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play, sending the crowd on their feet for the Young Gunz champion. Jay makes his way out wearing black jeans with a chain, his Murder City Machine Gun t-shirt and a black leather jacket and shades. He has his title on his shoulder as he walks out on the stage~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome still the Young Gunz Champion of the World, the Murder City Machine Gun Jay Thorn!!"
~Jay makes his way to the ring with the widest, most radiant smile seen yet from him during his career. Although visibly limping and still sore, Jay seems more relaxed than ever as he walks into the ring and exchanges a look with Olivia on the way to pose on each turnbuckle with his title held high. After the crowd calms a bit, Jay grabs a mic and begins to speak~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you guys, I have to admit, while I am still sore as s*** from St. Patrick's, this is the most amazing feeling in my life. For those of you who didn't watch, you should feel even more like s*** 'cause you missed the show of a lifetime. But for me the highlight came midway through the show when I did exactly what I said I would do and sent Boobinator packing from my division, retaining my title!"
~The crowd goes wild, chanting Thank You Jay. Jay looks into the audience for a bit, leaning on the ropes and taking his shades off~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I would be lying if I said I didn't take a beating on Wednesday. Hell, it was the worst one I've ever taken. But with a bit of luck and a well timed Border City Stretch, I overcame the odds and finally I can truly say I am free from this war. I can finally say that I can move on with my life and find new challenges ahead of me."
~The crowd pops for Jay and starts chanting Super Force~
Jay Thorn: "That's right. On Wednesday, I punched my ticket to Super Force. But quite honestly, I have a couple of ideas that I need to run through Sentinel before I start talking about it. For right now, I'd like to bring out another winner from last night. A man who also finally exterminated a thorn if you will from his side. My brother, "the Pitbull" Joel Thorn."
~The crowd starts cheering as "Walk" by Pantera begins to play and purple light engulfs the arena. Pitbull comes out wearing jeans and his "Two Ways Out....Tap or Knock - Pitbull" t-shirt. As the crowd keeps on cheering, Pitbull makes his way to the ring and poses for the fans before hugging his brother in the ring and picking up a mic~
Pitbull: "Oh yeah, ladies and gentlemen. Last Wednesday I finished a job I came here to do a couple of months ago. And that was to take Danny Danger out of XFE for good."
~The crowd pops for the notion of Danny being gone and starts chanting Pitbull until he brings the mic back up to talk~
Pitbull: "Now, what that means is that while at Super Force Jay will defend his title, the Thorn Brothers have a lot of free time on our hands next season. So what I want to do now is ask if there is anyone in the division who would like to occupy some of that time?"
(Young Gunz or Sentinel, feel like responding?)

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 3/17/2010, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20)   The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20) Empty3/17/2010, 8:05 pm

~Nazereth's "Hair of the Dog starts to play and Boo makes his way out on the ramp~
~The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos~
Boo: "People, people calm down I have few things to say."
~The crowd gets louder momentarily then finally subsides as Boo waits patiently~
Boo: "Jay, don't worry I'm not out here to challenge you, I am a man of my word and I said that I would leave the Young Gunz Division if I lost the match and that is exactly what I am going to do."
~The fans start cheering~
Boo: "Cheer all you want, but it's your loss and Jay's loss, that I'm leaving. I mean Jay and I put on the greatest series of matches in the past two or three seasons this company has seen in a long long time."
~Surprisingly the fans let out a feint cheer~
Boo: "Jay the biggest surprise of all is that you are going to miss me the most, you may not admit it to yourself tonight but you will realize it soon. No one else in the division can push you to be the best that you can be but me and no matter how happy you seem to be right now, deep down inside you know that you haven't beat me cleanly and it eats you alive."
~The crowd starts booing with few cheers mixed in~
Boo: "When you decide you can't take the boredom anymore, when you decide you're ready for a challenge, when you realize you've outgrown this division, and when your ready to get rid of that empty feeling in your gut and try to fill it with a clean win, I'll be waiting for you."
~Again the crowd boos with a few more cheers mixed in~
Boo: "Once again congratulations on a tainted victory and I will see you soon."
~Nazereth's Hair of the Dog starts to play and Boo exits the stage~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20)   The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20) Empty3/17/2010, 9:47 pm

~Jay droops his head, taking the title from his shoulder and looking at it before laughing a bit by himself~
Jay Thorn: "I guess some stories are just too good to end. Well, Boobinator, I've beaten you now three PPV's straight and you can say what you want about my wins but you'll never be able to out-perform me in a big match situation. So I'll see you somewhere down the line again."
~Pitbull comes back to the forefront, leaning on the ropes and looking to the back~
Pitbull: "Now, back to business. Are there any Young Gunz back there who feel like trying to make their name with the most talented young tag team in the industry today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20)   The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20) Empty

Back to top Go down

The new chapter begins (XFA 3/20)
Page 1 of 1