X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday and Recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Birthday and Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/27/2010, 10:14 pm

~The excitement from the current night is still being heard in the crowd but the chatter turns to a loud chorus of "Boo" as "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas plays in the arena. Big Cop, Pat Booker and Gobeer walk out from backstage the the disapproval from the crowd can be heard. All 3 members of Destiny are wearing custom cut Armani suits. Gobeer and Pat Booker are wearing the Tag Titles as they walk to the ring slowly almost enjoying the reaction from the crowd. They enter the ring and pose while the boo's get louder and louder. Big Cop walks over and grabs a mic while Pat and Gobeer stand in the ring smirks on their faces~
Big Cop: "Normally I could care less what crime infested city we are in but all you lowlifes in Chicago tonight get to witness a great night. See tonight is a celebration of a great man's birthday. Who is that man you might ask? It is none-other than the founder of Destiny, Gobeer!"
~The crowd starts booing louder than before and Gobeer stands in the ring smiling at it all. Big Cop hands the mic over to Pat Booker~
Pat Booker: "We figured you ingrates in Chicago would react like this and that is why we decided to not have a huge party in the ring. See you people don't really seem to understand that every time Destiny is in your town your economy grows, your government gets things done, and you people that put all your money into 1 night of watching wrestling get to see greatness."
~Fans boo's turn to chants of "You Suck" as Pat Booker hands the mic to Gobeer. When Gobeer gets the mic the fans chant gets louder and louder. Gobeer waits a moment and then begins to talk~
Gobeer: "Well enough of talking to these fans who just don't get it and on to the real reason we came out here tonight. Like I said last week Destiny is looking at new talent to join our ranks and last week on this show I saw the debuts of two wrestlers that impressed us a ton. Those two men are..."
~Boo's from the crowd grow louder and louder so Gobeer stops talking and waits for them to die down a bit before continuing~
Gobeer: "Now as I was saying, Those two men are Cryl and Wodka. As I watched the show I have to admit I was a big fan of the style of Wodka and the pure violence of Cryl. Both of them looked dominate in big wins over long running veterans of XFE. So I would like to take this moment to give out and open invitation to either or both of these men to join us and embrace their Destiny."
~The crowd boo's as Destiny looks towards the entrance ramp~
(Open for people to verbally get involved, I ask that the violence wait for now.)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/28/2010, 1:33 am

~A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Hit The Floor" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as Jay Thorn makes his way out on the stage wearing his Border City Bad Boys t-shirt, leather jacket and light jeans with a chain, holding a mic in hand. The crowd erupts into a huge ovation as Jay flashes his signature grin~
Jay Thorn: "Did I hear someone mention a party? You see, every single soul in this arena knows that you can't have a party without the true king of entertainment, Jay Thorn."
~The crowd busts out a "King" chant as Jay seems amused listening for a moment before continuing~
Jay Thorn: "Now, normally I wouldn't give a c**p what a bunch of meaningless jabrones like you have to say but tonight's a bit different. You see, you Destiny jokes have seemed to take it upon yourself to involve you're a***s into my business. Calling me out, saying you want my title, coming to ringside for my match last week..."
~The crowd boos Destiny as Jay looks at the sea of fans~
Jay Thorn: "Now, tonight me and my brother are in a tag match. And in that match we're going to kick the stupid out of Biggie there and Danny. But being seemingly the only real champion ready to put my title up for grabs on a continual basis, I have signed a title match between Big B***h I'm sorry, I mean Cop, next week on XFW."
~The crowd applauds for the title match, chanting thank you Jay~
Jay Thorn: "The only real question I have is that with Big Cop having had his a** handed to him by Pitbull, then Jesse Blue and Tonten and just last Saturday by Rob Mayhem, is how do you think you're going to even survive me?"
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/28/2010, 2:47 am

~The camera goes back to the ring as we see the members of Destiny standing in the ring. They are all basically laughing to themselves. Gobeer hands the mic over to Pat Booker~
Pat Booker: "You know it is interesting that you come out here. You have the nerve to call us jabrones and I really have no idea who in the h*ll you are."
~Big Cop leans over to Pat Booker~
Big Cop: "That is the Young Gunz fraud of a champion."
~Pat Booker looks like he just remembered something~
Pat Booker: "Oh yeah you are the guy who the top level of competition you have fought in this company is a guy named Boob."
~The crowd boo's loudly but Pat seems unaffected by it~
Pat Booker: "Now I believe before something bad happens to you little boy that you should run along. You see the people Destiny really wanted to talk with in their debuts last week both beat much tougher competition than anyone you have ever fought."
~Big Cop walks over and grabs the mic as the fans continue to boo~
Big Cop: "Oh and if you want to give me your title that is fine I will be glad to take it. Now run along we are more interested in hearing from Cryl and Wodka than a never will be like you."
~Destiny motions for Jay to leave~
(Ill assume you will not be leaving without at least a last word in. Also I am really hoping Cryl or Wodka responds to this before it is finalized.)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/28/2010, 3:22 am

~Jay laughs a bit by himself as he looks at his Young Gunz title before draping it back onto his shoulder~
Jay Thorn: "You find it interesting? Maybe I'm out here because I have more heart and guts than the three of you combined? Maybe I'm out here because unlike you three wimps, I don't run away or cheat myself out of every challenge that comes my way? Although you must have good cardio conditioning from all the running from JB and Tonten."
~The crowd laughs at Destiny running chanting you are scared~
Jay Thorn: "The fact of the matter is that at least I've beat someone straight up in this company. Unlike you're boy there Big Cop, whose only win of any kind has been against Danny Danger. That's some serious impact bro, especially since you've just been on Gobas leash there ever since, getting you're a** kicked by everyone except the janitor. That fight wasn't caught on tape but I heard he mopped the floor with you. But anyway, you guys enjoy the party and hope you have fun. Don't get bummed by Coppys hospital trip, courtesy of the Thorn Brothers, it's inevitable anyway."
~"Hit The Floor" begins to play as Jay leaves the stage to a standing ovation~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/28/2010, 8:15 am

~The X-Tron awakens to life~
A voice is heard: "Ladies and Gentlemen...we just received news Jill Wagner has a Hot story...Jill whats happening??"
~You see Jill in a miniskirt standing in front of a club where a line of people standing waiting to get in has formed where two bodyguards standing as a wall not letting anyone pass~
Jill Wagner: "We received news that Wodka has bought this club and would like to check it out...but..."
~Jill looks to the bodyguards and shakes her head~
Jill Wagner: "We are having trouble getting in."
~A Bodyguard come toward the cameraman and points to Jill to follow him, whispering something in her ear she walks inside nodding her head she turns to the camera~
Jill Wagner: "Yes it has been confirmed, Wodka owns this night club called "The Awakening" and the band has started playing....listen!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgoO64n190o
~In a far corner you see a table surrounded by security guards, Wodka sits with two ladies laughing and drinking a clear fluid. He stands up pointing at Jill~
~Wodka smiles at Jill as he beckons her to have a seat~
~Jill looking around the table see's Danny Danger sitting there smiling to himself~
Jill Wagner: "Yes ah, well Wodka has made it clear this is HIS club and if you want in....you have to deal with him first."
~Danny jumps as if something bit him and a woman's head comes up from under the table....~
~Wodka say's to the camera~
Wodka: "Welcome to the NEW Generation!!!"
~The X-Tron goes black~

(I hope this is ok Smile )
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/28/2010, 11:33 am

~Big Cop, Pat Booker and Gobeer all look confused. Gobeer grabs the mic still with a puzzled look on his face~
Gobeer: "What is this New Generation?"
~Gobeer's Look turns to more of a oh well look~
Gobeer: "Well I can't do anything about a poor career move."
~Pat Booker leans over and whispers something to Gobeer~
Gobeer: "Guess we just have to find Cryl."

(I am going to edit my original post after the entire thing is done so if anyone else wants to get involved that is cool if not no worries.)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty2/28/2010, 2:39 pm

damn New Generation are taking things to a new generation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday and Recruiting   Birthday and Recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Recruiting
Page 1 of 1