X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB - need you to add this to the RP. This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

STB - need you to add this to the RP.  This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you. Empty
PostSubject: STB - need you to add this to the RP. This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you.   STB - need you to add this to the RP.  This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you. Empty8/12/2010, 11:53 am

Here is my spiel for the RP. Add or finish as you wish.
----------------------------------------------------------
~"Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play and the crowd erupts in cheers as Playboy appears on stage and walks toward the ring. He climbs the steps to the ring and pauses for a second to get a further reaction from the fans. He then steps through the ropes and meets Simply The Best face-to-face in the middle of the ring. The crowd quiets down~
Playboy: "So...Mr Simply The Pest...a little over a week ago, you take the coward way out and attacked me from behind before our match started...you didn’t get the job done, and didn’t win. Then...at Stable Warfare...you attacked Argo backstage before your title match...and you didn’t get the job done, and didn’t win. In today’s terms...that is full of FAIL!!"
~Simply The Best runs to a side of the ring and kicks the bottom rope as the fans start a "Full of fail" chant~
Playboy: "You want to whine and complain about how you deserve a rematch. You lost kid."
~The crowd continues it’s "Full of fail" chant~
Playboy: "You didn’t even attack Argo by yourself...you needed help. You want to be little Mr. Tough Guy wearing pink tights attacking people...*ahem*...from behind...we’ll I have a little something for you."
~STB looks on attentively~
Playboy: "If you recall correctly, I announced, at Stable Warfare, my forthcoming surgery and retirement. I also said...that I have one more match left in me."
~The crowd begins to applaud in anticipation of what Playboy might announce now~
Playboy: "Well...I just came from the GM’s office. After seeing what happened at Stable Warfare...it is time to put the little pink tights wearing freak in his place."
~The crowd applauds louder~
Playboy: "Tonight...you put on your little pink panties...you get your masked man...and you bring your asses to this ring. Tonight... it’s you guys...vs Playboy...and Argo. Tag Match...no holds barred...falls count anywhere...street fight. You want to try to put us away...take your best shot. Or you can run out of the building...get in your little car...and Prius your asses out of town. Argo and I will be in this ring later waiting for you...either way."
~Playboy tosses his microphone to STB, then turns away, walks out of the ring, and up the ramp to the stage~
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB - need you to add this to the RP.  This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB - need you to add this to the RP. This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you.   STB - need you to add this to the RP.  This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you. Empty8/13/2010, 9:47 pm

(This portion needs to be before Playboy's RP.)
~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB starts to make his way to the ring with boos echoing off the rafters of the place~
~STB walks to the ring with purpose like a man on a mission~
~STB snatches a mic off the announcer's table on his way into the ring as the boos only get louder~
STB: "Cut my damn music off."
~The music cuts off and the crowd slowly quiets down~
STB: "I came out here tonight for one reason and one reason only. I came out here to demand a rematch for the World Heavyweight Title."
~The crowd starts booing again chanting You Suck, You Suck~
STB: "Shut up, I can't believe you idiots. One week ago I ended the career of the most dominant champion this company has ever seen then three days later I came within inches of becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion and this is the respect you give me........"
(Start Playboy's RP)
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: STB - need you to add this to the RP. This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you.   STB - need you to add this to the RP.  This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you. Empty8/13/2010, 9:49 pm

(This goes right after Playboy's RP)

~STB just stands there looking in shock, watching Playboy walk up the ramp as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STB - need you to add this to the RP. This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you.   STB - need you to add this to the RP.  This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you. Empty

Back to top Go down

STB - need you to add this to the RP. This stupid thing won't let me PM it to you.
Page 1 of 1