X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kid Keeps Doing his thing... (First XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

The Kid Keeps Doing his thing... (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: The Kid Keeps Doing his thing... (First XFW)   The Kid Keeps Doing his thing... (First XFW) Empty2/21/2012, 6:01 pm

~Hawke is seen standing backstage stretching for his upcoming match. He is wearing his wrestling gear: fight shorts, boots, elbow and knee pads, with his wrist taped; a Fly like the Hawke Shirt and has the XFE Young Gunz Title sitting on a table behind him. He stops stretching when Marnette Patterson walks up to him mic in hand~
Marnette: "Hawke I know you are getting ready for your upcoming match tonight but I wanted to get a few words from you regarding the Young Gunz Title."
~Hawke turns and grabs the belt tossing it over his shoulder as he turns back to Marnette~
Hawke: "Sure what can I do for you?"
~Marnette looks at Hawke and smiles~
Marnette: "Recently in order to evolve to keep up with the changing Wrestling World, the Young Gunz Title was changed to include a bit older superstars. Are you at all worried that this new influx of talent you will be facing might stop your title run?"
~Hawke looks at Marnette and then at the camera and smiles~
Hawke: "My only goal here in XFE is to test and prove myself. If that means defending this belt against people like Iceberg then so be it. I want to prove myself to be the best and I will continue to do what I do best right here tonight in Helsinki, Finland!"
~As always the cheap pop gets a loud crowd reaction that can be heard backstage. The reaction causes Hawke and Marnette to laugh for a small bit before Marnette gets back to business~
Marnette: "Well then how have you prepared for the new challenges that face you?"
~Hawke now has a big boyish smile on his face. It is so innocent that it is obvious that Hawke is somewhat naive about things~
Hawke: "I just keep doing what I have always done. Train Hard, Work Hard and when I get in that ring do everything in my power to give the great fans of XFE everything I can in order to entertain them and make sure they know at the end of the night that Hawke gave it his all. I know that is all I have to do to look at myself at the end of the day and see what I want to see."
~Hawke looks at his shirt and then the Young Gunz Belt~
Hawke: "Things like this are just rewards. Dedication, Hard Word and Desire those are the things that make me who I am and I don't plan on changing!"
~Hawke nods his head with authority~
Hawke: "Now if you don't mind I have to go face another challenge tonight and Iceberg better be ready, because tonight I promise I will be!"
~Hawke walks away leaving Marnette standing alone on the screen~
Marnette: "It looks like Hawke is ready to continue to make a name for himself around here and with an attitude like that I bet he will! Now back to you guys at ringside!"
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

The Kid Keeps Doing his thing... (First XFW)
Page 1 of 1