X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid TWG question time...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Stupid TWG question time... Empty
PostSubject: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/21/2009, 9:13 pm

Hey all,

"Pin Opposition Skill"

I believe I'm confused on the meaning of this... does this increase my chances of pinning the opposition, or does this make it more difficult for someone to pin me?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/21/2009, 9:14 pm

More difficult for your opponent to pin, or more chance of you kicking out of a pin.
Where's the TWG-WIki when you need her? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/21/2009, 9:15 pm

Jeebes H Cripes... I knew I was wrong on that.

I left it low because I thought it was for me to be able to pin the opposition, which I've been doing well enough... oh well, something to build up.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/21/2009, 9:22 pm

Ok, my turn...

How are wrestlers ranked in the "World Ranking"?
I thought it was solely based on the Wrestlers score at first but looking at it now, it seems to be scrambled. I mean the people on top are still the best but it seems like the wrestler's score is not the main basis of the ranking anymore.
Are they doing it by levels now? For example, if your on level 24 and you have the highest WS, you are #1. However, if you are level 24 and has the lowest WS in that level, that wrestler would still be of higher ranking even if the highest WS in level 23 has a higher WS than that wrestler?

And I swear typing this thign was a DEJA-VU!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/21/2009, 9:22 pm

DieHard wrote:
I left it low because I thought it was for me to
be able to pin the opposition, which I've been doing well enough... oh
well, something to build up.
That would be Elasticity.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/22/2009, 2:07 am

World Rank is determined by Level Ranking. A level 20 with 40k WS will be ranked higher than a level 18 with 60k WS, every single time. Just the way it is lol.

In that note, your world rank shoots to maximum possible (that can be achieved in your level) if you are the level champion. You can test this especially if you are a low rank and capture the title.

Yes it's a deja vu lol, Quan asked this before a long long time ago Razz.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/22/2009, 3:11 am

DieHard wrote:

I left it low because I thought it was for me to be able to pin the opposition, which I've been doing well enough... oh well, something to build up.

Meh I wouldn't bother with pin opposition or pin bonus especially since your a strength.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/22/2009, 3:50 am

TheDominator wrote:
DieHard wrote:

Meh I wouldn't bother with pin opposition or pin bonus especially since your a strength.

Have you made a high level strength? Razz

Personally i'm still in the air with pin bonus and pin opposition, people say it's useless and such, but I don't think there is a such thing considered as useless. Case in point, my pin finisher Faithless has pinned many people in yellow through orange; and it takes a lot of hold me down (at people my level at least). So i'm kinda iffy now about it. I didn't have too much as a tech because well..yeah...i normally tapped fools out before they got the chance to hit me.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/22/2009, 9:42 am

Yet I remember before I re-did my Shooting Star Dropsault it had around 40 pin bonus and it obvious that I would of had a lot pin bonus yet I never pinned anyone at yellow.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/22/2009, 12:46 pm

Hitting a strong on a pin finisher really won't pin anybody. But since he's a strength well, I don't think he has to worry about that since he will naturally amplify any move due to his crazy high DDI from his class move. [for pin bonus]

Pin opposition I'm still iffy on, but since getting pinned in yellow/orange doesn't occur to me that much, I haven't put much into it as I go with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" motto; that might very well change once I get up in the higher levels, but for now it works for me. I always say look at your match reports, if you get pinned in yellow by like a light backslide pin, after you nail a huge move, it could be stamina, if you get pinned from a finisher in yellow, it could be a mixture of both pin opposition / stamina.

At my current level, it doesn't happen to me since there aren't too many people who have finishers who hit harder than mine (with my bonus) let alone a pin finisher who hits harder than mine. [pin bonus again, yes I jump around lol]

I should make it a note that a Strength is not my high point character as I've never taken one to extreme high levels so this is all speculation from me.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty1/22/2009, 3:16 pm

I was just wondering about that since I had a match where I wasn't red, but yet got pinned. I've been submitted before while not in red, but never pinned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid TWG question time...   Stupid TWG question time... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid TWG question time...
Page 1 of 1