X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a question

Go down 
+3
Dark Ryder
Jade
DieHard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 12:48 am

I noticed that, at the end of shows, there is a little "vote" thing where you can give a show a score, and we can't vote on our own show. Does anyone actually get to see what votes we got from viewers of our shows?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 1:17 am

It is actually part of what determines how much viewers a show gets. So the level (i.e. modial, intercontinental, international, regional, etc), plus the fans:wrestler ratio in the matches, and the votes (i'm sure there are other things I am missing at the top of my head).

We can't vote on our own shows otherwise feds would have an entire roster of 40+ people vote 10's on their own to sell more tickets. -> this is a major reason why a majority of other federations just got shut down since they wanted to exploit this fact and tell their feds to vote low on other shows instead of their true opinion to raise their own fan base. Except people don't know that VA Vik & VA Conrey can actually see who is voting these shows and it kinda red flags when they vote 1's for the same show over and over again and if they all belong to the same federation.

So when doing the promotion things (i.e. in your invitational / tournaments, etc) always remind them to vote for our show since that is the major part we are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 2:16 am

meh hopefully they don't think i'm doing that, i look at other different feds, if they have no promos or nething i usually give them a 1 cuz there was no effort, if something in the beginning was said and then nothing after i usually give a 2-3 depending on how good the beginning was?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 2:22 am

Jade, since you are very knowledgeable, is there anyway to find out how many votes our shows get? I've always been curious how we are doing but the popularity ranking doesn't really get updated that frequently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 2:33 am

Dark> as long as you aren't targetting the same federations week in and week out it will be fine on voting. Vik also takes into effect what other people vote also, so if a show that generally gets a 5-10 range all the time from 95% of people but someone keeps getting them a 1 all the time will look questionable is all that really means. I vote on shows but not the really new ones since they got rid of GM school and it's now a video course so they don't have the proper training at the moment.

Dante> At the time there is no current way outside of the upper level management, but from Remorse (the publisher who is actually stepping down soon and handing the reigns over to someone else) that is one of the things the developers are looking into coding currently. The ranking is currently scanned manually so that's why it takes a while, but they are trying to introduce a system to do it auto that has few bugs at the time of launch.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 2:37 am

Jade wrote:
Dark> as long as you aren't targetting the same federations week in and week out it will be fine on voting. Vik also takes into effect what other people vote also, so if a show that generally gets a 5-10 range all the time from 95% of people but someone keeps getting them a 1 all the time will look questionable is all that really means. I vote on shows but not the really new ones since they got rid of GM school and it's now a video course so they don't have the proper training at the moment.
That answers why a regional section was created and all these feds came out of nowhere. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 2:50 am

Yeah, all the new federations were added since there was a lot of people that play the game but since they don't interact alot with other people as much, they got the low end of the stick when getting into federations. Also the fact that nobody wanted to hire someone with little fans (like me lol) at the start. There were going to name it one of those Training Facilities but it would seem so bad to say that like someone isn't good enough to be in an acutal federation so they made regional ones lol.
The demand was so high that they couldn't have all these new people go to GM school and from what I hear it was ruthless. And if I know Vik she probably made The Sentinel take a quiz / test at the end of classes to see if they were paying attention!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 4:01 am

whoa lol and kay, i havn't so i should be good, i was happy to just get into this fed so i its understandable for people to not to be happy if they didn't get in one just cuz they never had the chance to get their fan number up
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: ...   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 4:39 am

oh by the way Jade. My tag partner sharkman is also a nurse who works overnites. Just thought it was cool you both did same jobs.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 5:20 am

Jade wrote:

Dante> At the time there is no current way outside of the upper level management, but from Remorse (the publisher who is actually stepping down soon and handing the reigns over to someone else) that is one of the things the developers are looking into coding currently. The ranking is currently scanned manually so that's why it takes a while, but they are trying to introduce a system to do it auto that has few bugs at the time of launch.

awwwwwwwwwww not remorse i love his big yaps, ah but i understand his quite busy now a days
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 5:30 am

Dominator> Yeah he is handing it off to I believe The Glide. But Oz / Remorce did a lot, ran the boards, was a helper, published for the game, and got on chat occasionally. There have been alot of people stepping down lately mainly to just wanting to play the game without having a message box full of a) "idiot" mail or b) hate mail.

Darth> That is awesome (i'm going to assume sharkman is a guy, although I did have a male character on HWG to play in a little peace lol) nights are okay, they keep me outta trouble. And that is cool that we do the same thing lol, I say I'm a nurse and I have to remind people I don't wear the halloween costume to work; only scrubs lol.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: ...   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 5:31 am

yeah he is a guy. youd look beter in scrubs than he does ...LOL
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty6/8/2008, 9:46 pm

Yeah, I took the Tests and I already knew a lot from my time as a Vice GM, but yeah, they still have a GM School. You still have to take tests to become a GM and you have to follow the rules if you want to stay a GM.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1