X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Question of Honor...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvy

Savvy

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-04-13

A Question of Honor... Empty
PostSubject: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/29/2011, 1:13 am

Jaime Ray Newman: "I'm here tonight with one of the latest newcomers in XFE...Savvy. Any reaction after your disappointing debut last week?"
Savvy: "Hello XFEnthusiast!"
~The crowd cheers~
Savvy: "I'm here tonight because I had an issue with Worthy! He dishonored me! I'm not a stealer, I don't need anything from this loser; I'm bigger and better than him in each and every division! I'm the summat of Enthusiasm! Since my coming here, worthy never stop to put a spoke in my wheels. I'm fed up with him!"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Yes, but a comment on your first match here?"
Savvy: "My first match was suppose to be my wrestling curriculum vitae. Public I swear I will do better tonight and show you the best technical wrestler ever and unseen submission!"
~Crowd cheer more loudly~
Savvy: "The real trouble is this: Smoothy...No it's not is name! Droopy? Fonzy?"
~Savvy tries to remember~
Savvy: "Leprosy put me in a Ultra violent Hardcore Match! But if he want hardcore, I'm ready to him! He think I'm a stealer... no I'm the summat of cage steelier!"

Last edited by Savvy on 4/30/2011, 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/29/2011, 1:58 am

I suggest you to add somethink likes XFW Interviewer - Jill Wagner or XFA Interviewer - Jaime Ray Newman, Split your whole text to parts, add some crowd reaction ... and your RP will be much longer ;D
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/29/2011, 3:08 am

Tom, you do know that size doesn't matter...? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/29/2011, 7:41 am

Tom/STC has never seen a Savvy RP before either....

Imagine him with a sharkman RP.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/30/2011, 12:57 am

Thanks for the suggestion! i just tap quickly the text before my work. I had the iea and i tap it i still need to found the translation to "mettre des batons dans les roues" !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/30/2011, 2:25 am

I know it's doesn't matter that much but in my opinion only RP is better when you add some crowd reaction or something like that, not just a long text and thats it... But it's my opinion only ... Sorry if I insult you with that suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/30/2011, 3:36 am

NICE RP AND I HOPE I'M NOT TOO LATE TO RESPOND.

~An injured Worthy hobbles into the scene~
Worthy: "Me a loser? Are you kidding me? I've just won the longest match in XFE history and I did it for my Worthy followers."
~The crowd start chanting we're not Worthy whilst making bowing gestures~
Worthy: "Now Savvy I do admit that I've been hard on you and that's because them two stupid GM's hired you for the wrong reason and I'm only making sure your here for the right reasons because I've watched you in OcW and you are a tremendous athlete who is only let down by your attitude and that is the only thing holding you back, so you want the respect of the Worthy one? Then prove me wrong and change your ways."
~Worthy exits the scene as a puzzled Savvy looks on~
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty4/30/2011, 3:30 pm

No mister Bryan , it was really a good idea! As newcomer I need help with the Interviewer and so on ! It was just a first version of my RP, i just throw the global idea on the screen before go to the work and i thought changing the structure after... and l forgot! You remind me my rp and i thanks you for that!
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty5/1/2011, 12:57 am

Jeremy wrote:
Tom/STC has never seen a Savvy RP before either....
Imagine him with a sharkman RP.

True! Laughing

I miss Sharkman... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty5/1/2011, 1:11 am

oh my god such pressure on me! You wait excellence from me and i have listen to you my dear follower! I'm going to give you excellence! More entertaining than a royal UK wedding!

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Honor...   A Question of Honor... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question of Honor...
Page 1 of 1