X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty
PostSubject: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty2/20/2010, 11:43 am

~Suddenly the music of Weird Al and his Dare to be stupid starts to play~
Brandon Routh: "Whats this. A new guy?"
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and gentlemen I give you...BALDOR."
Reggie Miller: "Long time since he open his mouth. And new music."
~Baldor comes dancing out with a microphone in hand and singalong with Weird Al while slowly walking down to the ring. The fans cheering and laughing~
Baldor: "Put down your Chainsaw and listen to me. It's time for us to join in the fight. It's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys. It's time to let the bedbugs bite."
~He jumps into the ring still singing as the music plays~
Baldor: "You better put all your eggs in one basket. You better count your chickens before they hatch. You better sell some wine before it's time. You better find yourself an itch to scratch."
Reggie Miller: "He must have gotten a kick to head while at "daddy's" farm."
Baldor: "You better squeeze all the Charmin you can while Mr. Wimpole's not around. Stick your head in the microwave and get yourself a tan. Talk with your mouth full. Bite the hand that feeds you. Bite on more than you chew. What can you do. Dare to be stupid."
~The music stops and Baldor stands laughing high while the fans cheers~
Baldor: "Haha, do you dare to be stupid?"
~Baldor looks over to Brandon and Reggie~
Baldor: "Reggie?"
Reggie Miller: "who what? Me stupid? No thanks Baldor I feel normal."
~Brandon looks at Reggie and starts to laugh high~
Baldor: "Don't be afraid to act some stupid now and then guy's. Losen the tie jump up on the table and do the chicken dance!"
Brandon Routh: "Baldor as much as we all love a laugh we don't love to be laughed at."
Baldor: "Maybe a bit to much uptight! I dare you all to be little stupid now and then, have some fun!"
~Baldor looks to the entrance like waiting for someone to come~
Baldor: "You people are boring, living by the norm where you can't have fun!"
~The fans cheers loudly now~
Baldor: "There are indeed one guy more.. What can I say. More stuck up then others as it seems."
~A huge "What" goes around the fans lips~
Baldor: "Don't you mean "who"? Anyway, this guy. So afraid of the norm!"
~Again "what" gets out loud~
Baldor: "Boobinator...."
Brandon Routh: "Did he just call Boobinator "stuck up"?"
Reggie Miller: "From what I could hear yes."
~Brandon and Reggie starts a small laugh~
Baldor: "Don't worry not gone back stab him for living after this norm we all live by. Well not every one, I for one don't. I don't care if i make a fool out of my self now and then."
~Baldor points to a sign up among the fans that can be read "Baldor your a fool!" and another saying "Baldor go back to farm!"~
Baldor: "I am gone free Boobinator from this norm spell over him! I can see it in him that he has an "idiot" in him wanting to get out!"
~Baldor hand the microphone to Olivia with a smile and leaves the arena~
Reggie Miller: "First he calls Boobinator a stuck up and now an idiot?"
Brandon Routh: "Think he said Boobinator was an idiot on the inside. Not sure what he really means by that."

***u cool with this m8? ^^ for you others who wonder why i suddenly kinda attack boobi like this we agreed for me to start a hype builder for an upcomming fued when his ready Smile ***

Last edited by Baldor on 2/26/2010, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty2/20/2010, 12:13 pm

nice RP
sorry too low for a feud with Wodka or Cryl Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty2/20/2010, 2:06 pm

thx ^_^

guessing im one of the lower in teh fed so im kinda prepeard to not get any respons Razz
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty2/20/2010, 2:08 pm

well, to be honest baldor, most of us lower level guys are really active. Just that a lot of us are too low to challenge you so...
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty2/20/2010, 3:08 pm

well if I dont get a feud with any one I will gladly feud with a RPer... and the matches can end either way Smile

sorry for highjacking this but I need a feud to build on... and am gladly avalible for low lvl guys!

Cryl lvl 23 BLOOD LUST MONSTER (very hard RP)
or
Wodka lvl 17 slow tech playboy type Smile (easy to RP against)

should start my own thread... agian sry Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty2/20/2010, 5:16 pm

hmm wodka is 10k above might work tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*   Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated* Empty

Back to top Go down

Dare to be stupid. XFA first show it can fit into :) *updated*
Page 1 of 1