X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Build Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Stupid Build Problems Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Build Problems   Stupid Build Problems Empty11/28/2008, 10:06 am

Quan is officially broken again. Possibly worse than the time that I remade all his finishers at an adrenalin cost that he couldnt fill in ten matches let alone 1.

In the last 4 weeks I have had the stats to add two levels of Versatility which raises nice stats like Initiative, DD bonus and damage resiliance by 2 (or 2%) and also adds on 40 health points.

I have also been able to further increase my DD bonus by 3% more, up to a tasty 75%.

While I was expecting Quan to push on, instead I have seen a decrease in his wrestlers score, level ranking and ability to beat you guys in the fed in invitationals and other challanges.

Back to the drawing board :banghead:
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Build Problems   Stupid Build Problems Empty11/28/2008, 1:24 pm

Quan, wait some days. Probably you will see the increase in a pair of days.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Build Problems   Stupid Build Problems Empty11/28/2008, 1:38 pm

Malkyto wrote:

for some reason, this seems to be the case almost all the time. The changes you make today probably won't be noticed today (or mioght not even take effect right away), but, over the course of a day or two, you'll notice you can beat the people you thought you'd be able to beat already.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Build Problems   Stupid Build Problems Empty11/28/2008, 2:07 pm

DieHard wrote:
Malkyto wrote:

for some reason, this seems to be the case almost all the time. The changes you make today probably won't be noticed today (or mioght not even take effect right away), but, over the course of a day or two, you'll notice you can beat the people you thought you'd be able to beat already.

I have noticed that lag befere and have been patient. I also know that wrestlers score is artificial if like me you spend your daily challanges on high earning invitational and title shots that you will likely loose.

Saving experience for a big 6000 exp point Advanced Technique. Which should see a real bump in Quan's power.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Build Problems   Stupid Build Problems Empty11/28/2008, 4:10 pm

Keep in mind that the people you might be fighting, might have reset. If they fixed prevalent holes in their build then you would be at a disadvantage because as much as I love Versatility, the points you save for it can leave huge holes in builds.

Statistically a Versa-based balanced is weaker than a non-versa based balanced. Even me in all my awesomeness know I will have a hole since I am a versa-based balanced (since in theory it's impossible to cover all holes) but I make up for it in other awesome ways Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Build Problems   Stupid Build Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Build Problems
Page 1 of 1