X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

backstage at stable warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

backstage at stable warfare Empty
PostSubject: backstage at stable warfare   backstage at stable warfare Empty8/7/2010, 9:29 pm

~Slugger is seen walking backstage. He approaches the locker room of Jesse Blue and walks in~
Slugger: "Hey Jesse, I thought I'd come here tonight before our big match to apologize for my actions after our match last week. I was just angry at how the GM's screwed my partner out of the match."
~Slugger shakes his head in disgust~
Slugger: "But that's in the past and tonight I'm gonna put everything behind me. SoF, Killswitch, everything. And I'm gonna focus on winning the tag team titles with you."
~Slugger extends his hand~
Slugger: "You see Jesse, you and me have had tons of tag team experience. We have been in two of the best tag teams in XFE history and I know together we can defeat The Order. All we have to do is work together and be on the same page. What do you say my friend?"
(ok jesse if youd like to add anything go ahead)
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
backstage at stable warfare 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

backstage at stable warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: backstage at stable warfare   backstage at stable warfare Empty8/9/2010, 3:08 pm

Jesse: "We all have our agendas. Believe it or not...I have my own. It's one of the things that keep us being top contenders in this business. We just need to focus on the task at hand. We both have issues with these two. It's time to take care of some issues. When you need a tag, I will be there for you. Make sure you tag my hand, instead of pushing me, as I think I'll probably be wanting a running start at those guys."
~Some light laughter is heard from the crowd~
Jesse (shaking his hand): "Let's do this..."
Back to top Go down

backstage at stable warfare
Page 1 of 1