X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update and personal crap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Update and personal crap Empty
PostSubject: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 3:15 pm

The game site needs a lift, The Wrestling Game become a wrestler 2008 Update and personal crap Icon_rolleyes
who can we talk to to get this changed? I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, but it would be nice to see it updated. Also the pictures of the wrestlers could be done as well. Just me with too much time on my hands.

On a personal note I broke up with my boyfriend last night and he told me he has been cheating on me for the last few months, talk about an @#$hole. Then I asked him "why didn't you just break it off with me?" then he said "because I didn't want to move". What a winner, bittersweet I guess.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 3:25 pm

Well, to be honest, there's a couple of things with the game that could be updated but nothing tragically wrong that I can't live with.

But sorry about your boyfriend but people who cheat are never worth the time so congratulations as well.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 3:25 pm

There aren't going to be changes to this game... at least this server anyway. Server 1 has become the bastard child of the administrators, who much prefer the new baby (server 3) now.

To hell with the ex. You don't deserve that crap. Don't sweat it. You can only get better from here...
Back to top Go down
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 3:45 pm

Thanks guys! I was getting rid off him anyways right.

Is Server three anything special? I haven't been there.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 3:47 pm

It's okay, I'm there and it's expensive to improve so it's harder to get started.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 5:48 pm

Server 3 is already a waste of time for me. I can't get into it as much as this one.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 6:12 pm

Server 3 is not worth my time...

and on the personal note, been there had it done to me as well... but what my mom always said (Ill change it around so it fits you) "Other Mothers have nice looking boy's too"

Good luck, and he was not worth your time anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/15/2010, 6:42 pm

thanks again. I tried server three and I couldn't get into it, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty5/16/2010, 4:14 pm

server three is very annoying can't get to grips with the annoyingness. my gf is a very clingy person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update and personal crap   Update and personal crap Empty

Back to top Go down

Update and personal crap
Page 1 of 1