X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this just got personal for XFA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

this just got personal for XFA Empty
PostSubject: this just got personal for XFA   this just got personal for XFA Empty12/10/2009, 6:35 am

~Rooftops by lost prophets plays as Slugger makes his way down to the ring wearing his TXF t-shirt and a TXF hat. he then enters the ring taking a mic from a crew member on the way~
Slugger: "Lately I've been coming out with my partner kso but tonight he is in the back getting ready for our match and also helping boo get ready for his so tonight I come down here to handle some business that has been on my mind lately. Plin you and me have taken each other to the limits and giving this great fans show stealing matches but at natural selection you made our next battle which happens to be tonight ~ a smirk comes across slugger's face~ more personal. you called me the biggest jobber in XFE history. Okay i admit I've lost alot of matches nut every match i have ever competed in i have taken my opponent to the next level including you. 2 weeks ago i toke you to the next level and these fans enjoyed every moment of that and tonight when me and kso team up for the first time since forming TXF. We are going to take you and your mystery opponent to the next level but this time we are going to win!.
~The crowd cheers as slugger drops the mic and jumps the turnbuckle hyping up the crowd as this happens Plin appears on the entrance ramp~
Plin: "Slugger,Slugger,Slugger. You really think you have a chance tonight that makes me laugh."
~Slugger jumps down of the turnbuckle as plin makes his way down to the ring~
Plin: "Every time we have met i have between you and tonight you let me choose my partner."
~Plin enters the ring and stands face to face with slugger~
Plin: "That's your worst mistake ever because my partner for tonight is a former 2 time tag champion in ultimo and together we will beat you too jobbers."
~Slugger takes the mic from Plin~
Slugger: "O my god! will you shut up I'm already sick of you coming out here and calling me a jobber and insulting these great fans. You wanna know why we let you pick whoever you wanted, we did that because we want to prove we can beat anyone or at least take them to the edge and tonight that will be done and when the smoke clears and the refs raises mine and kso's hand in victory this little think we have going will be over."
~Slugger slams the mic into Plins chest and walks to the ropes but before he leaves Plin hits slugger from behind with a mic shot to the head Plin then grabs slugger by the waist from behind
executing a German Suplex, then he connects a second one and in the end he connects also the third one, performing a MORTAL Doraemon's Butxaca Magica!!
Plin: "This is only half the beating your going to receive tonight. so rest up because tonight I'm gonna end your. i would say career but that hasn't even started.
~Plin quickly exits the ring and exits threw the crowd as the members of TXF come down the ring too quick on there leader.~

Last edited by TheSentinel on 12/11/2009, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i said shit! whoops)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: this just got personal for XFA   this just got personal for XFA Empty12/10/2009, 6:44 am

slugger wrote:
Plin hits slugger from behind with a mic shit to the head

With a WHAT?!?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: this just got personal for XFA   this just got personal for XFA Empty12/10/2009, 6:46 am

o whoops my bad people this just got personal for XFA Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: this just got personal for XFA   this just got personal for XFA Empty12/10/2009, 6:47 am

ok thats fixed hope the rest is good this just got personal for XFA Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: this just got personal for XFA   this just got personal for XFA Empty12/10/2009, 11:04 am

SaintPatrik wrote:
slugger wrote:
Plin hits slugger from behind with a mic shit to the head

With a WHAT?!?

Laughing

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this just got personal for XFA   this just got personal for XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

this just got personal for XFA
Page 1 of 1