X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now it is Personal...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Now it is Personal... Empty
PostSubject: Now it is Personal...   Now it is Personal... Empty1/19/2011, 1:02 am

~The crowd erupts in cheers as Argo is shown on the tron. The camera zooms in on the tron and when it gets to a close view of Argo the camera changes to the camera in the back on Argo. Argo is wearing his wrestling gear and has the XFE World Heavyweight Belt on his shoulder. Argo is looking directly into the camera with a serious look on his face~
Argo: "Destiny you guys obviously wanted to make a statement last week and to be honest you did."
~Argo points towards his face where he still has visible damage from the assault last week on him~
Argo: "You guys beat the living hell out of John and myself and you left us laying in the middle of the ring."
~Argo pauses and looks to the belt on his shoulder~
Argo: "However; you guys failed because today I am still standing and now you guys made the mistake of thinking a tag match against me would be a good idea?"
~Argo moves the belt to his other shoulder before continuing on~
Argo: "At Unsolitary Confinement, in that Tag Team Cage match Bosero and Pat you will be trapped in there against The XFE World Heavyweight Champion and when it is 2 on 2 and you guys lack the numbers advantage you will realize that it is not your Destiny to take this belt but instead your Destiny to get destroyed by me and John and once again fall short of the belt."
~The camera now zooms in on Argo's face~
Argo: "Next week Destiny realizes what everyone already knows. They will learn that Argo is..."
~Argo pauses, the camera zooms out and Argo turns his ear towards the camera~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo turns back to facing the camera~
Argo: "So Destiny, good luck next week because trust me you will need it."
~Argo walks away from the camera and it zooms out before cutting back to the ringside camera~
Matt Scott: "Argo has no idea what he is in for last week will look like nothing compared to what Destiny does to him in that cage."
David Hood: "You can say what you want but Argo is the Champion for a reason."
Back to top Go down

Now it is Personal...
Page 1 of 1