X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another update to the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Another update to the game Empty
PostSubject: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/24/2008, 9:39 pm

Anyone notice the new workout feature on TWG. From what I can see it looks like you can upgrade some stats by paying for them. But im not exactly sure how it works. Anyone know?? Jade im looking to your direction...
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/24/2008, 11:11 pm

Looks like you have to pay 50000FE and 2000XP even before you ever do a thing to level up your gym to 1 first.

Then, you can level up everything else once for 20000FE and 1000XP. Before you can level anything up to level 2, you have to pay another 50000FE and 2000XP to level up your gym to 2 first.

My initial impression is that this is a ripoff that is only going to benefit the really upper levels of this game, where they are likely to be earning top dollar in their FED and get mucho experience already. A clear case of the rich getting richer IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/24/2008, 11:20 pm

Well, i'm not 100% sure on this, but from what's going on, this can be useful to a point due to the ability:cost ratio. Unsure if it's exponential cost:
i.e. $50k, XP 2k, next level is yet another $50k, XP 2k, or $100k, XP 4k
as nobody has burned off that much cash to figure it out since nobody carries that much cash lol.

But Playboy is correct, you do have to upgrade the gym before you can even do anything.

It's one of those things that got programmed in and nobody knew it was going to happen lol. So none of the game helpers have any idea what it is either
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:11 am

Here's my take on it and how it works.

Since there is a Gym search, I have a feeling that it is a way for a wrestler to become a trainer in different areas. That maybe why it cost so much. In the long run, it may earn you some money and they higher the level is, the faster you train wrestlers, the more wrestlers willt rain iny our gym.

My guess is, sooner or later, we will have the option to train in a gym or with someone else and you either get more strength in the move you train or training timer goes by faster. Also, there seems to be some specialty trainers. My guess is, the "Trainer Moves" will increase stat training and the other specialty ones like: Trainer Block, Trainer Dodge, etc... will increase those respective fields.

Again, this is all my own take to the situation and it is a guess, which can be as good as anyones. So take this info with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:16 am

There is a gym search? I only see an option where you name your gym, but no search function...
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:19 am

Very Happy
I thought it was a Gym search but it was just an update.
But it could me a Gym Search too, maybe once someone actually has a gym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:23 am

I think it's like a personal gym only
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:30 am

A personal gym would be interesting but isn't that what these special bonuses options in the TP buying section?

Quote :
to purchase 7 days of trainer that decrease the timer of the statistics of the 10% cost 20 TP PS: the reduction will be activated only by the next stat that you will put in que

Quote :
to purchase 7 days of trainer that increase the stars of the 10% cost 20 TP
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:35 am

I agree with DANTE. I mean, if it's jut a personal gym, why bother with naming it?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty12/25/2008, 12:38 pm

I've named mine, and that's all it seems to do. With all the users of this game, I'm sure someone, somewhere has actually leveled up their gym and I still don't see a search function... unless that's a future enhancement to the system at some point.

This entire thing seems to work much like the ATs do, except it costs a mix of FE and XP instead of just XP. I guess this would allow someone with more TP than XP to quickly train themselves up in something by cashing in their TPs for FE, therefore further encouraging people to purchase TPs if they do not maintain a high balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another update to the game   Another update to the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Another update to the game
Page 1 of 1