X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06 Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06   Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06 Empty1/3/2010, 12:17 pm

Jack - feel free to edit as you feel necessary.

----------------------------------------------------
~Jill Wagner is shown in a close up in the interview area~
Jill Wagner: "Ladies and gentlemen, I have with me..."
~The camera zooms out to reveal Playboy standing beside her~
Jill Wagner: "...The Playboy..."
~Jill turns to Playboy~
Jill Wagner: "Playboy...how is the search for the mystery man going?"
Playboy: "Well, Jill... I haven't heard from anyone yet, but I've been looking for Jack....wait a minute...."
~Playboy is looking around up in the air~
Playboy: "Jack...you can come out now, I've been looking for you all day."
~Jack's voice is heard~
Jack: "What's up?"
~Playboy looks beside him to see that Jack Power is standing right there~
Playboy (startled): "Jesus Christ...what the (censored) is up with you? I've been looking for you all day."
Jack: "But this segment just started...."
Playboy: "Oh, just stop with that...so...do you have an update on this mystery man?"
Jack: "Well...I don't have anything concrete yet, but I have my eye on someone."
Playboy: "Care to elaborate?"
Jack: "Not really. I'm not one to start pointing fingers until I know for sure."
Playboy: "Understood. Good work Jack, thanks. I'll let you get on with your day..."
~Playboy turns back to Jill for a second but goes to turn back to Jack~
Playboy: "Oh, but one thing..."
~Playboy sees that Jack is no longer there. He does a complete circle around himself, then looks up toward the ceiling~
Playboy: "Oh, you have got to be (censored) kidding me!!! What the (censored)??"
Jill Wagner: "Well, Playboy...there was no mystery man attack last week. Do you think the search is having an effect?"
Playboy: "It could have been a number of things. We were in my home country of Canada. For all I know, it may be just that he wasn't allowed through the border, so we're not letting our guard down one bit. The search is still on and, one way or another, we'll have our man by the end of the season."
Jill Wagner: "Tonight you have Justin Alsop in the ring, what are your thoughts?"
Playboy: "Who?"
Jill Wagner: "Justin Alsop?"
Playboy: "Oh yes...the low life that likes to push around the women, right? My thoughts about this match...talk a big game...push women around, Alsop. That doesn't impress me, kid...nor does it concern me. You want to take down XFE, Alsop? Well, here is your big chance. The man that carries XFE on his shoulders will be standing before you in that ring. Your chance to shine, tough guy! But you won't only have to fight me, no no...you'll have to fight those butterflies in your stomach to stop yourself from throwing up from nervousness...you have to fight your shaking knees just to move. Think you can do it, boy? You'll soon find out. But you might want to seek some family advice. Someone in your family was smart enough to run before they had to face me, but, somehow...I don't think you're there yet. So lace up those boots, kid...tie up those tights...and take one last look at yourself in the mirror before walking down that aisle. It may very well be the last time you want to look at yourself. You see...tonight..Justin Alsop...is your night. Tonight...you are...the example!"
~Playboy walks away from the interview area~
Jill Wagner: "Let's go back to ringside...."
~The scene cuts back to the arena~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06   Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06 Empty1/4/2010, 3:22 am

i love the last part nice one playboy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06   Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06 Empty1/4/2010, 5:44 am

Nice RP and good luck with finding the mystery guy.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06   Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06 Empty1/4/2010, 8:44 pm

Worthy wrote:
Nice RP and good luck with finding the mystery guy.

Thanks. One way or another, we'll have our guy, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06   Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Mystery Man update - 01/06
Page 1 of 1