X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery Man plays with STC XFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mystery Man plays with STC XFW Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Man plays with STC XFW   Mystery Man plays with STC XFW Empty10/30/2010, 11:45 am

~Music starts to play and STC make his way to the ring holding his back.~
STC:"I'm here with short announcement."
~Some of the crowd boo and some of them cheers.~
STC:"No, no don't boo at me. It's nothing about you. It's about coward. I am so determine to find out who you really are, so I give one hundred thousand to person that will find out who he is.
~The Crowd cheers.~
STC:"I don't care who will find who he is. Is this gonna be one of State of Flux member or this gonna be one of Destiny. I want him and If you bring him to me tonight your award will be double.
~Mystery man shows at screen.~
Mystery Man:"Ho la, ho la, you want piece of me ? You have to work for it. So, I making challenge beat three members of Young Gunz division and I will face you."
STC:"Or maybe you get here your candy ass and behave like a man."
~The crowd cheers, Mystery Man gets angry and shout to STC.~
Mystery Man:"I told you, if you want to take me off from making your live veritable hell... You have to beat three members of Young Gunz division."
STC:"You know what I will beat three guys and I will face you in a match and you will feel S..T..C Road on your own skin."
~The Crowd cheers again as Mystery Man gone and STC puts down mic and goes backstage."
Back to top Go down

Mystery Man plays with STC XFW
Page 1 of 1