X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy wants a match with the Mystery person (XFW RP for 28-1-09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy wants a match with the Mystery person (XFW RP for 28-1-09) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy wants a match with the Mystery person (XFW RP for 28-1-09)   Worthy wants a match with the Mystery person (XFW RP for 28-1-09) Empty1/22/2009, 5:55 am

~Worthy makes his way to the ring holding a microphone and starts to speak along the way~
Worthy: "Last week some jerk cost me my match against Faith with this video here, so everybody draw your attention to the X-tron."
Worthy wants a match with the Mystery person (XFW RP for 28-1-09) Countdown-entrance
Worthy: "I'm not taking anything away from Faith as she was a tough cookie, but she would not have won if it wasn't for that video by Plin and his band of muppets!!"
David Hood: "Is he accusing Plin of making that promo video?"
Matt Scott: "I'm with Worthy on this one as it has Plin's Black Hearts written all over it."
Worthy: "So lets get to the point I challenge the person behind that lame promo video to a match any time, any place, any where!!"
~The Crowd Cheers~
Worthy: "If, by some off chance, it is not Plin or any of the Black Hearts then may god have mercy on that person's soul because I sure as hell won't!!"
~Worthy throws the microphone down and walks off whilst the fans chant "we're not worthy" as he exits the arena~
Back to top Go down

Worthy wants a match with the Mystery person (XFW RP for 28-1-09)
Page 1 of 1